News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

People can change, avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx
Look at me, I used find hadrosaurs boring, and I always caused fights here.
But now i changed and i am more open-minded, thanks to the words of some great friends.
avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO  may not want to listen to us, but i will always have hope in them, they seem like good people based on what i know.
So who knows, maybe a new movie or documentary series that puts herbivores in the spotlight might change people's idea of dinosaurs, and while us carnivore fans will be crying in the corner(just joking) the herbivores will become popular.
And even if they don't, do it yourself. I am sure you are capable of making a lovely ornithopod. And I'm sure that it will be so lovely that people would love it as much as you will. Heck, you might even start a whole line. Just got to have hope, man.

Carnoking

Good old Schleich, making some unintentional retro dinos.

Carnoking

Also, gotta say I'm happy to have REBOR scratching my Harryhausen itch!

RafSwi7

Hi,

Is "King Trident" a lost cause?

I have bought Rebor's Stegosaur and Ankylosaur and wanted to also have adult Triceratops with them.

Are there any chances that Rebor will release one or should I go for Nanmu?

Bread

Quote from: RafSwi7 on February 25, 2021, 07:15:48 AM
Hi,

I have bought Rebor's Stegosaur and Ankylosaur and wanted to also have adult Triceratops with them.

There won't be a King Trident. Yeah, unfortunately I believe rebor cancelled that project a while back.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Bread on February 25, 2021, 11:24:49 AM
Hi,

There won't be a King Trident. Yeah, unfortunately I believe rebor cancelled that project a while back.

It's not cancelled, it's just...procrastination... O:-)

Stegotyranno420

How accurate is the stegosaurus in the link?

JohannesB

It's kind of good, for my sake, that designs are being teased and shown many weeks or months before the product comes out. It gives me time to get cooled down and decide not to buy most of them. I try to be as frugal as possible anyway. The "remastered Invicta" has lost its appeal. I think it was the nostalgia factor that got a hold of me when I first saw it ;-)

When it came out all those years ago, the Rebor "King T. rex" appealed to me (nice sculpt, details etc.) even though it is more of a movie monster than a reproduction of a dinosaur. (The Triceratops that comes with it is very nice too.) I have it still, but it is dethroned by many others I have in my collection.

RafSwi7

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 25, 2021, 12:58:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks for replies. So avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO can you confirm that "King Trident" is definitely happening one day?

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: RafSwi7 on February 26, 2021, 11:36:39 AM
Hi,

Thanks for replies. So avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO can you confirm that "King Trident" is definitely happening one day?

Yep this year!

Ceratosaurus

I'm more interested in the smilodon. I. Have no doubts it's on its way but it's been a while since we've seen any news and next up should be some paint schemes.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Carnoking

Wow, between all the retrosaurs, carnotaurus rex, ekrixinatosaurus, king trident, and anything else REBOR may have up their sleeves, this is gonna be a big year.

Eocarcharia

Personally, I'm most interested to see how their Saurophaganax turns out.

Over9K

Halichoeres

Quote from: Carnoking on February 26, 2021, 08:31:42 PM
Wow, between all the retrosaurs, carnotaurus rex, ekrixinatosaurus, king trident, and anything else REBOR may have up their sleeves, this is gonna be a big year.

Taking bets on how much of that will end up coming out in 2022 or 2023!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RafSwi7

Quote from: REBOR_STUDIO on February 26, 2021, 05:42:47 PM
Quote from: RafSwi7 on February 26, 2021, 11:36:39 AM
Hi,

Yep this year!

Thanks! Glad to hear it. I will wait for your Trike.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: