News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Takama

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on August 05, 2015, 07:42:58 PM
Sweet, do you take commissions?

Yes I do, I take commissions  ^-^. If you are iterested in something, send me a PM.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Now I am doing the legs of my sculpture, I show more images of it tomorrow  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hello partners, Paleo-Creatures is operational again ;). I have returned of the diggin site one week ago. If you are interested in some product or comission, send me a PM. Thanks  ^-^

Takama

Basically This a A line of models that i commissioned Jetoar to make, since his skills are Phenomenal. The first model in the Collection was originally going to be a part of the Normal Animasaurus Collection, But i thought it was so good, that it deserved to be in its own line.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

MLMjp

Good sculpt :)

However...

DonĀ“t you think it needs a less... cartoony, funky, bright... color scheme??

Takama

MLMjp

OH! :o :o :o
I see

Roselaar

Looks great! Not too fond of the colours though, despite their nifty source of inspiration.

If it was a monochrome red, it would be very much like the Invicta Muttaburrasaurus.

Takama

I will admit that I am not happy with the way the color came out.

But who says all animals were dull colored.       Future models will try to be more natural

tyrantqueen

It's a nice idea, but I think it could have used some dark washes to bring out the details. It's looking a bit flat right now.

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

Thanks partners, this is my new sculptures  ^-^.

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Escale 1:32. Unpainted.

Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Escale 1:32.

Kayakasaurus

Ooh I really like that kosmoceratops. Definitely the best one so far.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

LophoLeeVT

is the dilophosaurus and the cosmoceratops also a part of the golden eye series?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Takama

LophoLeeVT

i think that the torso of the dlophosaurus is too high...

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on November 18, 2015, 07:46:25 AM
i think that the torso of the dlophosaurus is too high...
Its torso is high because its pose is diagonal, not horizontal.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: