News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Shonisaurus

Well, I certainly will do my request to the Museum of Natural Sciences excited me RolanEden these two figures are fabulous.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 19, 2015, 09:10:28 PM
Well, I certainly will do my request to the Museum of Natural Sciences excited me RolanEden these two figures are fabulous.

Thanks Shonisaurus for your words. We are going to be three really because Concavenator is for the this line too  ^-^. However this last is unpainted now
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

I have some better images of this with some changes  ^-^.

Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

LophoLeeVT

i think that the head is too small lol
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on November 20, 2015, 03:56:01 AM
i think that the head is too small lol

Raptor64870 I say you again, is the perspective of the figure  ^-^. On another hand, not all figures of a species must be the same with the same proportions. My dilophosaurus sculpture has difference between  others figures of this species and other points that you should understand: first place is the view of the artist/sculptor because he puts its feels making the figures and another point is the extremely accuracy is not neccesary to a figure will be beautiful  ^-^.

Takama

Shonisaurus

Since then concavenator is lovely. Jetoar're a great modeller, and these figures assume that will be of rubber or resin.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 20, 2015, 06:37:44 PM
Since then concavenator is lovely. Jetoar're a great modeller, and these figures assume that will be of rubber or resin.

Thanks Shonisaurus  ^-^. They are going to be of resin and I am going to make the firts cast next week  ^-^.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on November 19, 2015, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 19, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
Jetoar, where I can find the sculptures? They are beautiful, the Dilophosaurus is unsurpassed and Kosmoceratops ... the best I've seen in my life.

Hello Shonisaurus, You will be able to find them soon in webe stores. We are going to talk with Dans Dinosaurs to sell here. However I was talking with the store of National Museum of Nature Science of Madrid and they want to sell my figures there  ^-^.

Congratulations, you probably are very proud of this great achievement!

Jetoar

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 20, 2015, 09:24:15 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 19, 2015, 04:16:55 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 19, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
Jetoar, where I can find the sculptures? They are beautiful, the Dilophosaurus is unsurpassed and Kosmoceratops ... the best I've seen in my life.

Hello Shonisaurus, You will be able to find them soon in webe stores. We are going to talk with Dans Dinosaurs to sell here. However I was talking with the store of National Museum of Nature Science of Madrid and they want to sell my figures there  ^-^.

Congratulations, you probably are very proud of this great achievement!

Thanks Libraraptor, I am really glad with yours words and congratulations  ^-^!

Shonisaurus

But Jetoar to make those beauties of dinosaurs have probably needed an iron and these cost a lot.

As I told the seller of a missing store cost I include many millions.

Independent that your figures are great and I am amazed at the beauty of two little-known dinosaurs and an already usual dinosaur in the toy market but done with a precision and most importantly with an ease that surpasses anything I've seen on the market toy.

I certainly would be if you market the first purchase.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 20, 2015, 10:13:47 PM
But Jetoar to make those beauties of dinosaurs have probably needed an iron and these cost a lot.

As I told the seller of a missing store cost I include many millions.

Independent that your figures are great and I am amazed at the beauty of two little-known dinosaurs and an already usual dinosaur in the toy market but done with a precision and most importantly with an ease that surpasses anything I've seen on the market toy.

I certainly would be if you market the first purchase.

Dont worry Shonisaurus because I wont need a iron to make them. I hope to show my first figure the next week  ^-^.

Arul

Quote from: Takama on November 20, 2015, 03:25:52 PM
Size Comparison of all three models

What a beautiful work Jetoar cant wait to see more :D

Jetoar

Quote from: Arul on November 20, 2015, 11:17:34 PM
Quote from: Takama on November 20, 2015, 03:25:52 PM
Size Comparison of all three models

What a beautiful work Jetoar cant wait to see more :D

Thanks  Arul  ^-^. Dont worry, we are thinking about new model to release  ^-^.

LophoLeeVT

wow! awesome !thanks for the comparison! weell itr is no problem but did you get the color sheme for the dilophosaurus from schliech, to be released in 2016?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on November 21, 2015, 02:35:10 AM
wow! awesome !thanks for the comparison! weell itr is no problem but did you get the color sheme for the dilophosaurus from schliech, to be released in 2016?

You are welcome  ^-^. It doesnt have the same scheme because my figure is bluyed grey with blue stripes  ^-^. In the last photo you cant see ot very well but in firsts images these are visible  ^-^.

Shonisaurus

By the way, Jetoar resin material engaged in these figures is breakable or not? In short it is a malleable material?

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 21, 2015, 07:36:59 PM
By the way, Jetoar resin material engaged in these figures is breakable or not? In short it is a malleable material?

Hi Shonisaurus, I have seem tasting of the material and it is more mallebale that the material I use to make the prototypes. However, that is resin, so it is not really a toy  ^-^.

Shonisaurus

I understand. Anyway figures are excellent and very well made. They are a true works of art.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: