News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Takama

One of the things i wanted to do with this collection is to have a variety of species that have been done by several Museum lines like Carnegie, Tyco Dino Riders/Smithsonian, Schelich in there Replicasaurus years. and Invicta. Along with them, are some Species that have been featured in Non musiuem lines, and ones that no company has done(like the Arenysaurus)  When I Have Jetoar make a Dinosaur that was featured in the museum line, i will try to find a Way make it take after the original source in some way.

For instance, i have a Mamenchisaurus planned, that i took from the Invicta line, and I plan on having it look Behind itself like the original(only doing so whithen its Physical limits)

Roselaar

Now those are awesome figures! The Kosmo's paint job is much more subtle. I kinda like the Dilo as a monochrome, brings out all the detail perfectly.

Jetoar

Thanks friends for your words  ^-^. Dilophosaurus is finished.

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Escale 1:32.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MLMjp

WOW!!!:o :o :o

Thats really nice, this sculpts really shows your talent!
At first glance the sculpts without color are not very attractive, but once you paint them they look fantastic :)
The Dilophosaurus does remind me of the papo one though, but the posture is better

Shonisaurus

True, there are reasonably complete dinosaur as Anchiceratops, Allosaurus, Protoceratops, psittacosaurus hadrosaurus let alone the mummified body of the Dakota is preserved.

Moreover they could do tyrannosauriodeos as Albertosaurus, tarbosaurus or deluxe Daspletosaurus.

The fact that his figures are frustrating, very well done, but going by that logic I also bought a dragon. The remains of dinosaurs that almost all talk and have made this year are totally fragmented.

Shonisaurus

The figures are very realistic and detailed.

Jetoar

Quote from: MLMjp on November 18, 2015, 05:52:15 PM
WOW!!!:o :o :o

Thats really nice, this sculpts really shows your talent!
At first glance the sculpts without color are not very attractive, but once you paint them they look fantastic :)
The Dilophosaurus does remind me of the papo one though, but the posture is better

Thanks for your word friend ^-^.

the firts model wasn´t painted by me and the colors were choose by Takama  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 18, 2015, 06:07:03 PM

Thanks Shonisaurus, I am glad that you like it but, I dont understand your first topic  ^-^.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Roselaar on November 17, 2015, 09:16:51 PM
Looks great! Not too fond of the colours though, despite their nifty source of inspiration.

If it was a monochrome red, it would be very much like the Invicta Muttaburrasaurus.

Whoa, this would be great :)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on November 18, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

Thanks Shonisaurus, I am glad that you like it but, I dont understand your first topic  ^-^.

Thanks Jetoar to say, I thought it was mechanically forum on Collecta 2016 and accidentally "slipped" these phrases. My apologies.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 18, 2015, 09:52:30 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 18, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

Thanks Jetoar to say, I thought it was mechanically forum on Collecta 2016 and accidentally "slipped" these phrases. My apologies.

Dont worry Shonisaurus  ^-^ and thanks again  ^-^.

Alexa

:o Wow Jetoar these are amazing!... how much do they cost?

Takama

We dont know yet.   He still need to learn how to cast them before we can sell them.

Jetoar

Dont worry friends, It will be on sale soon  ^-^.

Shonisaurus

Jetoar, where I can find the sculptures? They are beautiful, the Dilophosaurus is unsurpassed and Kosmoceratops ... the best I've seen in my life.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 19, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
Jetoar, where I can find the sculptures? They are beautiful, the Dilophosaurus is unsurpassed and Kosmoceratops ... the best I've seen in my life.

Hello Shonisaurus, You will be able to find them soon in webe stores. We are going to talk with Dans Dinosaurs to sell here. However I was talking with the store of National Museum of Nature Science of Madrid and they want to sell my figures there  ^-^.

ceratopsian

That is excellent news!  The Kosmoceratops is wonderful.

Takama

Yes, and if everything sells well, there will be a new museum line on the market

SpartanSquat

I have to say if the rest of the figures are like Kosmoceratops and Dilophosaurus I have to say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_kPJMgzs0

Jetoar

Quote from: RolandEden on November 19, 2015, 07:33:47 PM
I have to say if the rest of the figures are like Kosmoceratops and Dilophosaurus I have to say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_kPJMgzs0

Thanks Roland,  ;D you are going available them soon in National Museum of Natural Science of Madrid  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: