You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dreadmanes prehistoric photography

Started by dreadmane, May 29, 2015, 05:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadmane

Thanks Tyto-Theropod and Dinomike for your positive replies, Iam flattered and glad you like them :)!

Here are some more shots from another nearby forest ^-^.

Aim for the eyes!

Evening stroll

Hear me roar

Ambushed

Walk in the woods
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Tyto_Theropod

Excellent as always. I love the lighting on this set, and you've really managed to make little models look like big dinosaurs. ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Mr. Challenger

Great pictures! The enviroment is impressive, I love the light in Evening stroll.
The Collecta Ampelosaurus is so cute, I have one of these and it's a really good model for photography.

dreadmane

Thank you Tyto and Challenger :) !

Here are two Allosaurus shots from a roadtrip to the north.

River Hunter

Swamp Hunter

Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

earth108

Great caption again. The T-rex-ankylo fight scene is awesome.
I personally love the scene when allosaurus was sneaking in swamp.  ;)

Tyto_Theropod

Magnificent Allo! As always you've made him look very real.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

dreadmane

Thank you very much Tyto :)!

Quote from: earth108 on August 21, 2015, 03:05:18 PM
Great caption again. The T-rex-ankylo fight scene is awesome.
I personally love the scene when allosaurus was sneaking in swamp.  ;)

Thanks, glad you like it :). I found this flooded area in the woods and I just had to take some photos, luckily I had the Allo with me  ^-^.

dreadmane

So I though I should do some more underwater shots at my favorite lake in mid-west Sweden  ^-^.

The lake

And I got some new shots :)!

Lurking

Todays lunch: Onchopristis

Underwater charge

Hunting

Battatitan

Amazingly realistic dioramas! You really do manage to make the dinosaurs look huge.

Lighting and settings are beautiful as ever.  ;D

Also great addition of what looks like spittle in to Hear Me Roar? XD

dreadmane

Quote from: Battatitan on August 25, 2015, 11:58:33 AM
Amazingly realistic dioramas! You really do manage to make the dinosaurs look huge.

Lighting and settings are beautiful as ever.  ;D

Also great addition of what looks like spittle in to Hear Me Roar? XD

Thank you Battatitan, glad you like them! :)
The spittle is acctually some dust the Carnotaur had inside its mouth, I cloned it and did some editing to make it look like spittle ;).

Arul

Woow...really cool setting. you make outdated spinosaurus by papo looks like the new discover spinosaurus  with that setting :)) aaand the lighting is good, its always be the heart of photography hahaha

dreadmane

Quote from: Arul on August 25, 2015, 01:11:54 PM
Woow...really cool setting. you make outdated spinosaurus by papo looks like the new discover spinosaurus  with that setting :)) aaand the lighting is good, its always be the heart of photography hahaha

Thanks Arul, that was what I was trying to achieve, I really like the idea of a aquatic Spinosaurus :).

Halichoeres

Is that the Shapeways Onchopristis by Manuel Bejarano?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

dreadmane

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 25, 2015, 03:29:17 PM
Is that the Shapeways Onchopristis by Manuel Bejarano?

Actually its just an ordinary sawfish from Schleich.

Halichoeres

Ha ha, of course. I forgot how good Schleich's extant stuff can be.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

dreadmane

Hello there! Has been busy with school but I though it was time to post some dioramas :). Found some from last year I had not posted.

Arul

SomeRandomPaleoNerd

i hope you can accept the honest truth.....your super awesome at these
"Imagine if you could travel back in time, to a time long before man"

dreadmane

Polihierax

The frozen mammoth is amazing! Such a ingenious idea!  ^-^

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: