You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dreadmanes prehistoric photography

Started by dreadmane, May 29, 2015, 05:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

dreadmane

Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

tyrantqueen

Wow, River Crossing is stunning.

Dinomike

Your River crossing picture is stunning! How did you create the splash?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

dreadmane

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 18, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Wow, River Crossing is stunning.
Thank you tyrantqueen :)
Quote from: Dinomike on May 18, 2018, 06:12:24 PM
Your River crossing picture is stunning! How did you create the splash?
Thanks Dinomike, the splash was created by a well-timed throw with a rock.
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

Lanthanotus

Would have made a high ranking entry for the diorama contest I bet :)

waht crocodile figure did you use, the Papo Nile croc...?

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: dreadmane on May 18, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
River crossing

This is literally one of the best dino toy dioramas I've ever seen! You actually made Schleich look realistic!

dreadmane

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 18, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
Would have made a high ranking entry for the diorama contest I bet :)

waht crocodile figure did you use, the Papo Nile croc...?
Its the Papo Nile croc yes! I got other plans for the diorama contest ;)

QuoteThis is literally one of the best dino toy dioramas I've ever seen! You actually made Schleich look realistic!
Thanks IrriatorRaji, Iam flattered :). The Schleich Pentaceratops are one of my favorite and one of their more dynamic dinosaurs.

Ramose

These are incredible!  River crossing in particular is really dynamic!

dreadmane

Quote from: Ramose on May 20, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
These are incredible!  River crossing in particular is really dynamic!
Thank you Ramose!

PlesiosaurusNessy

Fantastic photo, surrounding and action! I like the Schleich Pentaceratops very much,too and the Papo croc!
The water splash is a wonderful photographed moment of reality!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

dreadmane

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on May 21, 2018, 04:27:27 PM
Fantastic photo, surrounding and action! I like the Schleich Pentaceratops very much,too and the Papo croc!
The water splash is a wonderful photographed moment of reality!

Thank you Plesiosaurus Nessy! Much appreciated :)

dreadmane

PlesiosaurusNessy

...and once more another fantastic photo of one of my most beloved flying reptiles, the Dimorphodon!

A super figure, which I am still missing in my collection, I really l o v e  all kinds of flying reptiles and Pterosaurs!

This photo would be too a great entrance for the DTF Contest 2018! I hope, the great fly is a super dinner for your
Dimorphodon...! You´re absolutely a very talented photographer and your nature in Sweden is always a dream,
I like Sweden very much and visited it in summer 1977, a very long time ago,but I remember this holidays like
yesterday...Sweden in summer and the midsummer festivals are really wonderful, the nature and people, too!

Your nature is most very extraordinary and outstanding, especially at the most swedish coast areas!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

dreadmane

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on May 22, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
...and once more another fantastic photo of one of my most beloved flying reptiles, the Dimorphodon!

A super figure, which I am still missing in my collection, I really l o v e  all kinds of flying reptiles and Pterosaurs!

This photo would be too a great entrance for the DTF Contest 2018! I hope, the great fly is a super dinner for your
Dimorphodon...! You´re absolutely a very talented photographer and your nature in Sweden is always a dream,
I like Sweden very much and visited it in summer 1977, a very long time ago,but I remember this holidays like
yesterday...Sweden in summer and the midsummer festivals are really wonderful, the nature and people, too!

Your nature is most very extraordinary and outstanding, especially at the most swedish coast areas!

Thank you PlesiosaurusNessy ;D!

dreadmane

Here is another shot from the same session as the last Triceratops picture.

Strider #2

dreadmane

My latest shots.

Showdown

Whiplash

Jose S.M.

Those are stunning! I love how you got the sand flying around, makes the shots so realistic.

tyrantqueen

Ooh, I like the first one a lot!

The second is good too, but I don't know if the attempt at foreshortening works. It still looks to me like a tiny Apatosaurus with a large Allosaurus.

dreadmane

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on May 28, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
Those are stunning! I love how you got the sand flying around, makes the shots so realistic.

Thank you Jose_S.M.! Much appreciated :).

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 28, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Ooh, I like the first one a lot!

The second is good too, but I don't know if the attempt at foreshortening works. It still looks to me like a tiny Apatosaurus with a large Allosaurus.
Glad you like it! Totally agree on the second photo, I would love to have a bigger Apatosaurus :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: