News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Herrerasaurus' Collection

Started by Herrerasaurus, June 28, 2015, 06:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herrerasaurus

My humble collection :) Which is nearing completion! Special Thanks to DinosaurFarm, Everything Dinosaur and soon to come, Fauna Figures and Minizoo.

The old Bullyland collection on another shelf (wish I had that old Plateosaurus!):

RobinGoodfellow

As I can see, you have some rarities from Schleich and Safari. Congrats  :)

Arul

Dinomike

Great collection! Yoy said it's nearing completion - do you have a specific goal?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Herrerasaurus

Quote from: Dinomike on June 28, 2015, 09:13:21 AM
Great collection! Yoy said it's nearing completion - do you have a specific goal?

Well, perhaps less of a goal of owning every species, or completing a collection from a certain brand, but rather a range of dinos that I've either remembered/enjoyed as a kid, or find interesting as of late. I suppose the collection will naturally continue to grow. So, perhaps more of a nostalgia collection. :) For example, I'd probably jump on the chance to add a Monoclonius or Centrosaurus to the collection.

I'm trying to avoid duplicate species; in fact, I've just began to sell off the excess:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3551.0

Fofer

Ikessauro

Great collection, I like the way you display them. Those old Bullies look good together.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

joossa

I agree! Very nice collection! I'll have to go back and look at your photos again... you have god taste!! :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Herrerasaurus

Forget about my bright and colorful Wild Safari Dino-rama. :) Some of them made it to the main collection to fill in the gaps. (Missing: Hypacrosaurus/Gorgosaurus)

DinoLord

Very nice collection! I like the way you organize the different shelves.

joossa

Can you please ID these three?

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Takama

Quote from: joossa on June 29, 2015, 04:12:25 AM
Can you please ID these three?

From left to Right. CollectA Polacanthus,  CollectA Gastonia, Schelich Sauropelta,

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur are glad to be of assistance.  Always a pleasure when we get to admire other people's collections.  Look out for new CollectA (end July) and Schleich (today) in stock with us.  Your collection reminds me of my own childhood collection.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.