News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Dimorphodon Male and Female: "Punch" and "Judy"

Started by joossa, July 18, 2015, 11:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Viking Spawn - very appropriate clip!! I'm sure I'll follow your advice.   Lanthanotus - look forward to your review.

Arul

"Dont let your dream just become a dream !
So jjjust...
do it !! DO IT !!!"

ROTFL  ;D

stargatedalek

Viking Spawn

ceratopsian

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 31, 2016, 12:10:24 AM
LOL Stargatedalek!  Now let's show the full consequences if he doesn't?! 

No bad consequences for me, as I placed my order with Everything Dinosaur just now! :)

Viking Spawn

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 31, 2016, 12:53:01 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 31, 2016, 12:10:24 AM
LOL Stargatedalek!  Now let's show the full consequences if he doesn't?! 

No bad consequences for me, as I placed my order with Everything Dinosaur just now! :)

Victoria's Cantina

I've just published my review of Punch and Judy. In short, I'm very happy that I purchased them. However, I find that the metal rod leans a bit too much on my sample. It's not that its bent, it's just that the hole in Judy's base where it plugs in seems a bit too large.

https://youtu.be/CfhfSWCHWsA

Dobber

Great review Victoria. I'm very glad you pointed out the glossiness of the figures. It has been bothering me seeing them so shiny in all the pictures and other reviews. It just makes it hem look so plasticy.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Shonisaurus

Victoria, thanks for the video that you have given us. Moreover the dimorphodones are fabulous. Although I see teeth in the female are not completely finished, I mean painting.

Anyway as expressed in the video are great figures five extrellas. They are the first pterosaurs that give me some respect by the guidraco Collecta.

They may perhaps be candidates for awards Prehistoric Times.

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Dobber on February 06, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
Great review Victoria. I'm very glad you pointed out the glossiness of the figures. It has been bothering me seeing them so shiny in all the pictures and other reviews. It just makes it hem look so plasticy.

Chris

That's my biggest problem with the Dimorphodons themselves. Thankfully, that's really the only issue I have with them. Again, I don't like how the metal rod is a bit loose, but beyond that, it's an amazing thing when you combine the two. Very happy with the this and I hope whatever Rebor has planned in terms of diorama pieces like the Deinonychus pack are just as nice. I think 1/6 scale also works quite well for these smaller animals, even though initially I was afraid the difference would be quite obvious with the 1/35 dinosaurs.

Tim

Rebor just gave you some nice hype on Facebook, Victoria.

Arul

suspsy

An excellent review of the Dimorphodons will be posted on Friday. :)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Megalosaurus

I've just received my Dimorphodons.
Judy is all right.
But Punch can't close its mouth anymore. So I put on the plastic band again.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

DinoG

Finally gave in...received them today what a beautiful diorama!!!
Run!

Victoria's Cantina

I noticed that Judy's metal rod is starting to rust. The same is happening to a lesser degree on Wind Hunter. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: