News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Schleich 2016 speculation

Started by Takama, September 20, 2015, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

If it is Dimetrodon then I can't imagine it being very exciting coming from Schleich...

sauroid

if it's a Dimetrodon from Schleich, im imagining it would be colored violet and orange and of course, with candy shaped blunt teeth.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: sauroid on October 01, 2015, 09:29:17 AM
if it's a Dimetrodon from Schleich, im imagining it would be colored violet and orange and of course, with candy shaped blunt teeth.

You never know, it could be bright yellow and neon pink!

Shonisaurus

Like the marine animal is a orthocone, or relative as anmonite and belemnite.

PaleoMatt

Takama are you aload to tell us the number of figures and how many are dinos or paleozoics or whatever?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: TE Matt on October 01, 2015, 05:42:45 PM
Takama are you aload to tell us the number of figures and how many are dinos or paleozoics or whatever?

I guess these two figures Schleich and most other figures of other companies dinosaur known in the December-January Gaza as usual.

It is highly unlikely that the news is released IMHO in a time period earlier.

Takama

There are five micro dinos, four World of History models.  A scenery pack, and perhaps one new Small sized figure of an Animal that appeared in JW

PaleoMatt

Are you aloud to tell us what they eat or is that too much?

Anyway my predictions are this:

Minis:
Apatosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Carnotaurus
Kentrosaurus
Styracosaurus

World of History:
Dimetrodon
Dunkleosteus
Pachycephalosaurus
New Triceratops

For that small figure im unsure but I'm going too say Dimorphodon

Takama

I gave out enough Information. any more can get me in trouble.

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Takama on October 03, 2015, 12:00:11 AM
There are five micro dinos, four World of History models.  A scenery pack, and perhaps one new Small sized figure of an Animal that appeared in JW
Thanks for the info Takama.
The small one is from the set or from a the small line?
@TE Matt: Why a new Triceratops? I think we need a new Saichania, Parasaurolophus or Stegosaurus according to Mini versions.

Takama

Small line of Dinosaurs.

The same line as there New 2015 Carnotaurus

Shonisaurus

Takama track is most revealing of what the company will make Schleich.

It said this year will be much poorer than 2015 in terms of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

PaleoMatt

I think the Triceratops should have a redone frill and feet and more colour personally

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 03, 2015, 08:40:43 AM

Takama track is most revealing of what the company will make Schleich.

It said this year will be much poorer than 2015 in terms of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.
We dont know how many figures will be release this year, but at least Papo will release more. This year was very poor for me for Papo, even with Jurassic World release, the toy companies would have great sells for the movie.

Shonisaurus

Hopefully that's true Roland, but the dinosaur toy market, everything is unpredictable, even the arrival of these figures Mercada. For example Collecta always expected to be traded from January (first round) and May (second round) and we are still waiting to see photographs of Spinosaurus Collecta 2015 from a collector.

Takama

Quote from: RolandEden on October 03, 2015, 01:09:10 AM
Thanks for the info Takama.
The small one is from the set or from a the small line?
@TE Matt: Why a new Triceratops? I think we need a new Saichania, Parasaurolophus or Stegosaurus according to Mini versions.

Yes, i would like to see Smaller Versions of those Dinosaurs. but not new sculpts for the core World of History Line. If they were to do that, they mynas well call the animals something related (Saicahnia can = Tarchia) Or retire the older model. The new Giganotosaurus could of easily been called a Mapusaurus, but , nope, They called it another Giganotosaurus when they already had one for there line to begin with (Which by the way is still in production). 

Shonisaurus

We do not know when it will reveal new figures of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals Schleich and the other companies of dinosaurs.

In past years we had news of developments.

SpartanSquat

Probably this week Shonisaurus. The last year we had news this month.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RolandEden on October 05, 2015, 04:40:02 PM
Probably this week Shonisaurus. The last year we had news this month.

Thank you Roland. Then wait for this week.

Takama

I spoke with them on Facebook and they said to check back with them in November to see the New models.

I have one Picture of an upcoming Item. but im not aloud to show it.

But i already hinted at what it is

Here is a secret code to figure it out.

qhaxyrbfgrhf

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: