News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Horridus Collection [New Favorite soft models]

Started by Horridus, March 13, 2012, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Quote from: Roselaar on September 19, 2012, 02:06:05 PM
Papo baby T-Rex sure seems to be on top of things lately. :)

He needs some love to. He wants to be king!  ;D

CityRaptor

But then his father is murdered by his evil uncle and he has to flee, blaming himself for his father's death. Years later he returns with some friends and avenges his father's death.  Also, his evil Uncle is eaten by a pack of Deinonychus.

Ah, that Papo Baby Rex is s cute. And yes, seems to fit perfectly with the Thrasher.  But then again, that might make sense, given that it is based on the Thrasher's Child afterall.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

suspsy

Quote from: Takama on June 26, 2012, 08:48:45 AM

You know, when I first saw images of the Collecta T. rex, I thought it looked nifty and really wanted it. But I also didn't want to pay too much for shipping, so I held off for awhile. After I read the review on the DTB main page, I decided it wasn't worth purchasing. And now that I see this size comparison, I am convinced that I dodged a bullet by not getting this toy.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Horridus

Hey, it's been a while! Here are some Giraffatitan figures, old and new.

With apologies for the flash.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

tyrantqueen

Hey, I have that exact same ruler!

....Nice brachios btw 8)

darylj

nice models... whats the far left one... with the orange underneck / lips?

Takama

Quote from: darylj on December 05, 2012, 08:30:59 PM
nice models... whats the far left one... with the orange underneck / lips?

The Bullyland Brachiosaurus Girafatitain

Horridus

All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

darylj

ah, thankyou. clearly showing my lack of knowledge.... its a great looking brachio... erm... giraffatian

Himmapaan

Quote from: Horridus on December 05, 2012, 08:50:54 PM
No review of the Kaiyodo skeleton, Skull Toob or the Papo yet!

Get to them, then!

Takama

Yes, Befor i beat you to it with my nearly finnished review.           But then again, the eveaness was broken, So it might have two diffrent reviews

Jetoar

Cool herd of Girafatitan, I like it and thanks for share friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Horridus

Quote from: Himmapaan on December 06, 2012, 12:38:39 AM
Get to them, then!
Taking good photos is the trouble. At this time of year I can only take photos in natural light at weekends. The Zhuchengtyrannus I got away with as it was tiny and I could place it in an unorthodox location (on top of an oven!) close to a light source, but the photos still needed serious colour corrections.

I guess I did do the Papo rex and Collecta Dead Triceratops indoors a while back, but I got too many comments about the wallpaper, so I won't be taking photos there again :P
@Mhorridus

Himmapaan

Quote from: Horridus on December 06, 2012, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: Himmapaan on December 06, 2012, 12:38:39 AM
Get to them, then!
Taking good photos is the trouble. At this time of year I can only take photos in natural light at weekends. The Zhuchengtyrannus I got away with as it was tiny and I could place it in an unorthodox location (on top of an oven!) close to a light source, but the photos still needed serious colour corrections.

I guess I did do the Papo rex and Collecta Dead Triceratops indoors a while back, but I got too many comments about the wallpaper, so I won't be taking photos there again :P

Och, shush. Wallpaper or no. Just do 'em. The wallpaper comments were never criticisms, as I recall.

DinoToyForum

ha! All the comments on the wallpaper were from me! I was only kidding, I love the wallpaper really.  O:-)

Horridus

Hey, it's been a while...but I'd like to become more active on here again, so here's a new shot. Oooh, monochrome. Will probably upload some more in the near future, my latest purchases are on their way...

@Mhorridus

DinoToyForum

Horridus

Some shots of my two newest arrivals, the Collecta Dialoceratops and Diplodocus, among the collection:

And a Tyrannosaurus shot, because.

With apologies for the flash.
@Mhorridus

Takama

Something tells me we might see a review of old Diablo, or dippy soon

Horridus

I bought the complete set of new Favorite models! Am I mad? Yes. Anyway, here are some photos. Apologies again for the flash - the models don't look this 'shiny' ordinarily.

@Mhorridus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: