News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo - New For 2016 pics on pg1

Started by Saurox, October 02, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saurox

Courtesy of POP of FAN:

Feathered Velociraptor.

Kaprosuchus.

Green Velociraptor.

Rainbow Running Rex.

Baryonyx.

Shonisaurus

From what has been discussed on this page, the sculptor himself these great dinosaurs, seems to make the baryonyx, velociraptor and feathered iguanodon. It seems to be an almost certain news.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 02, 2015, 03:15:13 PM
From what has been discussed on this page, the sculptor himself these great dinosaurs, seems to make the baryonyx, velociraptor and feathered iguanodon. It seems to be an almost certain news.
I don't think it was a feathered Iguanodon. A feathered velociraptor would make more sense :)

Halichoeres

I'm having trouble finding the post now, but someone also showed an article that suggested there would be a Kaprosuchus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 02, 2015, 03:17:18 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 02, 2015, 03:15:13 PM
I don't think it was a feathered Iguanodon. A feathered velociraptor would make more sense :)

Sorry I know it was a velociraptor feathered. I did not mean to iguanodon, forgive my English very poor.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 02, 2015, 03:46:44 PM
I'm having trouble finding the post now, but someone also showed an article that suggested there would be a Kaprosuchus.

Certainly one papo Kaprosuchus by the same sculptor and theropods dimetrodon be great by Papo.

KeU

Don't we have enough 2016 Papo threads and Papo suggestion threads already?

Dyscrasia

Baryonyx
Iguanodon
Velociraptor (feathered)
Kaprosuchus
.. are pretty much confirmed

And according to the sculptor, Giganotosaurus will be likely added in the future although I believe he is still waiting for approval by Papo.

CityRaptor

Quote from: KeU on October 02, 2015, 04:07:57 PM

It's nearly as bad as the REBOR threads a few months ago.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

joossa

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 02, 2015, 05:13:36 PM

Those were suggested by our own forum Admin: a thread for each Rebor item that had been confirmed to keep the discussions and information more organized. And so far there's only one "What would you like to see form Rebor in 2016" thread, to my knowledge.

As far as the Papo items, I've been thinking about going back, retrieving, and posting the references to the new Papo items. I know they have been mentioned/semi-confirmed in different ways, so it will be helpful to see what info came from what source.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

I just eagerly awaiting new pictures of their products!  Bring them on already Papo!   ;)

CityRaptor

Quote from: joossa on October 02, 2015, 05:39:29 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on October 02, 2015, 05:13:36 PM

Those were suggested by our own forum Admin: a thread for each Rebor item that had been confirmed to keep the discussions and information more organized. And so far there's only one "What would you like to see form Rebor in 2016" thread, to my knowledge.

As far as the Papo items, I've been thinking about going back, retrieving, and posting the references to the new Papo items. I know they have been mentioned/semi-confirmed in different ways, so it will be helpful to see what info came from what source.

I was actually talking about different REBOR threads. Several threads for each item and several general REBOR threads were spammed back then.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Albertosaurus

I wonder when is Papo going to show something this year...
When did it happen last year? wasn't it around October?

Arul

Quote from: Albertosaurus on October 12, 2015, 10:39:13 AM
I wonder when is Papo going to show something this year...
When did it happen last year? wasn't it around October?

Papo is the last company who announce their new model for 2015, about late december if i remember. collecta carnegie safari schleich etc announce their new figure earlier last year

tanystropheus

The Baronyx will probably be released in France and Germany later this year.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: tanystropheus on October 13, 2015, 04:22:46 AM
The Baronyx will probably be released in France and Germany later this year.
Really?  Where does that info come from?
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Kayakasaurus

A mini Giganotosaurus suggests a full size Giga on the way! I'm excited to see!
http://youtu.be/rCZxW1Zm4so
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

terrorchicken

are the minis sold individually or only in toobs? I only like half of them. :\

Viking Spawn

Quote from: terrorchicken on October 14, 2015, 06:29:11 PM
are the minis sold individually or only in toobs? I only like half of them. :\

I believe only in the tubes.  So far, I have yet to find any in a store to confirm.

Fluffysaurus

But.. But... I want Pterosaurs!! :o ok other ones are good too. But still. Add a pterosaur.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: