News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA New for 2016

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, November 06, 2015, 07:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

suspsy

Quote from: alexeratops on December 29, 2015, 02:46:08 AM
Quote from: Takama on December 29, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
http://www.collecta.biz/en/e-catalogue

New Catalog online

Looks like the Mapusaurus that we all hated back in 2012 is getting a base
My Mapusaurus never had problems with stability.

Also, it seems almost all of the Deluxes have a box set that they come in. Was this always a thing? I only thought a few CollectAs came in boxes...

Heh. I actually have the Mapusaurus en route to me from Minizoo. Presumably it'll be the old version.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

Quote from: suspsy on December 29, 2015, 03:53:05 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on December 29, 2015, 02:46:08 AM
Quote from: Takama on December 29, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
http://www.collecta.biz/en/e-catalogue

New Catalog online

Looks like the Mapusaurus that we all hated back in 2012 is getting a base
My Mapusaurus never had problems with stability.

Also, it seems almost all of the Deluxes have a box set that they come in. Was this always a thing? I only thought a few CollectAs came in boxes...

Heh. I actually have the Mapusaurus en route to me from Minizoo. Presumably it'll be the old version.

Unfortunately, the old version is based.

Anyway should reedit the Mapusaurus Collecta. I am not convinced as the tyrannosaurus rex with prey.

They are figures that unfortunately are not completely finished.

Concavenator

Does anyone know the month in wich the Deinocheirus will be released?

suspsy

IIRC, sometime in the summer.

PaleoMatt

The Mapusaurus has a base?!

Concavenator

CollectA sent me some awesome pics of the Thalassomedon and Deinocheirus.I,m quite excited for the Deinocheirus,but the  Thalassomedon is certainly majetic.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Concavenator on January 08, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
CollectA sent me some awesome pics of the Thalassomedon and Deinocheirus.I,m quite excited for the Deinocheirus,but the  Thalassomedon is certainly majetic.

You concavenator you lucky to have in your hands and thalassomedon Deinocheirus photographs. They are two of my favorite prehistoric animals with regard to Collecta.

Concavenator

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 08, 2016, 08:18:40 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on January 08, 2016, 07:28:53 PM

You concavenator you lucky to have in your hands and thalassomedon Deinocheirus photographs. They are two of my favorite prehistoric animals with regard to Collecta.
I'll share 'em with you guys later on.I really like the Deinocheirus,it's one of my favorites for this year.

Concavenator

Are there pics of some of the new CollectAs in person?

Dilopho

Quote from: Concavenator on January 29, 2016, 11:37:12 PM

Wow!
Will the...uhh...(I forgot the name...)
...the new black and white, long clawed, long necked dinosaur be a deluxe or standard model?

Dilopho

Nevermind, I see it in that photo! It's huuuuuuge!  :o

Libraraptor

I necesasarily want:

Deinocheirus (for being that cool)
Andrewsarchus (as a partner for my big AAA Hyaenodon and Entelodont - is it similar in size??)
Struthiomimus (reminding me at the Invicta Troodon)
Beishanlong (see Deinocheirus)

Dilopho

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2016, 12:04:52 AM
I necesasarily want:

Deinocheirus (for being that cool)
Andrewsarchus (as a partner for my big AAA Hyaenodon and Entelodont - is it similar in size??)
Struthiomimus (reminding me at the Invicta Troodon)
Beishanlong (see Deinocheirus)
Beishanlong! That's the name I was looking for!
It looks like a....goosebear

Shonisaurus

It's a beautiful picture. Fortunately the spinosaurus and have and I can tell they are very well made and they have earned the first prize shared with suropelta.

The andrewsarchus is huge and beautiful, it seems to be very large.

The lythronax, the Struthiomimus and Metriacanthosaurus look good as me waiting

The thalassomedon for quite small unfortunately.

The corpse is fantastic very tyrannosaurus al gore style but also realistic, as the tyrannosaurus rex hunting.

The mercuriceratops think it's a little bulkier than the medusaceratops and nasutoceratops. My greatest desire is to be the same size as the xenoceratops of Collecta.
The Deinocheirus see it too static figure, and I know some of the forum will be offended by what I ask apologies beforehand.

The beishanlong and Torvosaurus obviously to be two smaller theropods that are deluxe Spinosaurus but unfortunately small and can be in the darkness of the room not be seen very well.

Overall a great year for me as a collector Collecta I can come up with a song in the teeth but obviously I have to admit that this first picture of the figures and being so dark I can not appreciate with all its intensity.

It would be interesting Collecta 2015-2016 more images reveal though mostly I stay with andrewsarchus especially since it appears to have a reasonable size, and as accuracy can only compare it with others of their kind since little is known about the remains this animal. The thalassomedon I like especially not too garish colors.

And he said the tyrannosaurus rex are precious both the hunter and the corpse but what I like is its color as gaudy.

MLMjp

:o :o :o
"Picks up dropped jaw from the floor"

That is BEATUFULL.

If I didnĀ“t have the deluxe Spinosaurus next to me on my desk I would probably be blown away, it looks so HUGE and impressive :o

Beishanlong an Deinocheirus look very nice, but collecta made a mistake. Deinocheirus should have been the deluxe and Beishanlong the standard, not the other way around.
Thalassomedon also looks very nice. Tyrannosaurus corpse is interesting.

Same that Struthiomimus, Lythronax and Metriacanthosaurus are not in a very good position to appreciate them. :(

I think Torvosaurus has a broken tail..... Otherwise it looks menacing.

suspsy

Actually, I'm very happy that the Beishanlong is a Deluxe. Looks more impressive that way. The Deinocheirus also would've been nice as a Deluxe, but that Standard figure still looks great. The Andrewsarchus is nice and large too.

LophoLeeVT

wow i am really loking forward.
do you know if everythingdinosaur shipps to south korea???
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

AcroSauroTaurus

They all look great! And I plan on getting them all. ^-^  But the deluxe Torvosaurus looks a little small for being the same size as an average 40ft Tyrannosaurus.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: