News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA New for 2016

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, November 06, 2015, 07:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

What will CollectA be brunging out next year?I'm dying to see them,since it looks like it's going to be a smashing year.

sauroid

what's taking CollectA so long to reveal their new figures?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Quote from: sauroid on October 23, 2016, 08:26:40 PM
what's taking CollectA so long to reveal their new figures?
They always reveal them by November

suspsy

FWIW, the China Toy Fair recently took place in Shanghai, so hopefully the 2017 products will be revealed very soon.

Sure hope there's more than one prehistoric mammal this time.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I don't suppose Everything Dinosaur can reveal whether a reveal is coming? ;)

tanystropheus

Dilopho

I think a Giganotosaurus is likely from Collecta. Aren't Papo going to release one? Either way, they both have teased at a Giganotosaurus in their mini dinosaur lines. Look at the images above!

Silvanusaurus

Is that mini one another version of their awkward looking Carcharodontosaurus/Acrocanthosaurus design? I'd hope if they made a larger Giganotosaurus that it would stray away from the style of those figures.

Dilopho

Concavenator

CollectA will begin announcing their 2017 goodies on Friday 4th November.

Any possibility we get a list of the species to be made?

Dilopho

Like I said I'm pretty sure a deluxe Giganotosaurus is on the cards. They've teased it with their mini one.

Flaffy

Quote from: Dilopho on October 25, 2016, 05:17:00 PM
Like I said I'm pretty sure a deluxe Giganotosaurus is on the cards. They've teased it with their mini one.
Wasn't the mini giganotosaurus just a shrunken down version of the carcharodontosaurus?

Dilopho

Yeah, but it was labeled as a Giganotosaurus.

suspsy

Quote from: Concavenator on October 25, 2016, 05:11:48 PM

Where did you hear that from?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Concavenator

Quote from: suspsy on October 25, 2016, 06:27:31 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on October 25, 2016, 05:11:48 PM

Where did you hear that from?
From STS

Jose S.M.

Great news! everytime I see the name CollectA in a thread I get all excited, I have read 2017 intead of 2016 out of anticipation  :)) now I know until when I have to be patient.

Concavenator

I would love a Dakotaraptor,Gorgosaur or any fuzzy creature myself.And ,oh,bring on a Supreme!

Dilopho

Imagine a Supreme Yi! Or a Supreme Anurognathus! Or Supreme Microraptor!

terrorchicken

I would  be more excited if they were easier to find in the USA nowadays. :( I cant believe how expensive the more recent prehistoric mammal figures are! is it b/c of their size?

Roselaar

Any Supreme range figure would be most welcome. It would be a damn shame if that scale line was nixed after only a single figure, even though that one is one of the finest prehistoric animal figures in years.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: