News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

March of the Titans: The sauropods!

Started by Bokisaurus, May 13, 2012, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

New Boki pictures at last! Nice addition!

Arul

Nice collection wow battat diplo ? So big..

Bokisaurus

Something Retro joined the herd, its a classic Brontosaurus :)) Not sure who made it, but it it hollow.

With a little pain update, I think it will look cool.

Meso-Cenozoic

I like him, Boki! About how big is he?

Fukuiraptor

Bokisaurus

Well, well, a new little sauropod from Safari joins the herd!
2016 Shunosaurus from Safari's Wild Safari line. This is my favorite of the 2016 figures. She is also the smallest of the group!
[
Meeting her new friend

Viking Spawn

Some of these models are nearly as impressive as the real animals!  Love the photos peoples!  :)

Shonisaurus

Bokisaurus thanks for sharing these great pictures of Spinosaurus.

You're a lucky to have such beauty of sauropod.

Federreptil

Thanks for the impressive pics - like always - of the new Safari Shunosaurus. The model itself looks in some details a little bit strange. The angled head with a stop, the base of the neck in the massive shoulder muscles and bear up the head so high will need some thoughts before acquisition. I'm a sauropod lover too, but my collection is far away from this nearly complete overview.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 29, 2015, 07:16:55 AM
Some of these models are nearly as impressive as the real animals!  Love the photos peoples!  :)

I can't seem to find any of the real animals  :-[ I'm starting to think they're extinct  :'(.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on December 29, 2015, 11:12:04 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 29, 2015, 07:16:55 AM

I can't seem to find any of the real animals  :-[ I'm starting to think they're extinct  :'(.

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Bokisaurus

Newest addition to the Titan Herd:Apatosaurus from Kaiyodod Study Room series of small figures.
Lovely, but very small figure! I have been searching for this figure for a long time, glad to finally found it for a very reasonable price.
[

reinier zwanink

Congrats boki
I have been looking for that model myself
But so far it has been far to expencive

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 29, 2015, 02:37:12 AM
Well, well, a new little sauropod from Safari joins the herd!
2016 Shunosaurus from Safari's Wild Safari line. This is my favorite of the 2016 figures. She is also the smallest of the group!
[
Meeting her new friend

Can you post a pic of the Safari Shuno with the collecta Shuno?

Bokisaurus

A Couple of mini Titans joining the herd :D
First up is Kaiyodod's 2004 Expo Chuanijiesaurus! This is another figure that I have been after for a long time. I finally found one that is under $45 with shipping ^-^
[
Like all Kaiyodo figures, what they lack in size they make it up in details. Make you really wish that some of these figures are larger!
Here she is with another Kaiyodo, the Study room Apato

Another mini, this time from SEGA series. I lost track of how many versions the Amara has in the series ;D

reinier zwanink

Ooh that apato is awesome
Havent seen that one before
I will need to get my hands on 1 myself

Bokisaurus

Ah, finally! The mighty SEGA Amargasaurus has arrived! This is one figure that I have been chasing for a long time, but never found one that was under $200! I finally found one, unfortunately some of the spines were broken, so it's a bitter sweet one for me. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful  and large figure for sure. I am hoping that the missing spines will turn up so I can glue it.

And here she is with the Papo Apato for size comparison.
[]

Simon

Congrats Boki - you should definitely at least get a partial refund from the Seller since he showed it as being intact.  That is one of the most beautiful sauropod figures I've ever held in my hands.  Fixing the spines with some putty and paint shouldn't be too difficult for an experienced hobby modeler to do ...

Libraraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: