News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hi friends. I am making the  couple of deinonychus and I have thought to make a little diorama that will be included with the couple of figures  ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ceratopsian

That sounds intriguing! Looking forward to seeing it.

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 08, 2016, 07:39:35 PM
That sounds intriguing! Looking forward to seeing it.

Thank you Ceratopsian. I think it will be a good scena of the past  and hope that Kosmo will be nice with you  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hi friends, Finally I finish the female and the diorama base:

Cretaceous River, Deinonychus antirrhopus scena: Scale 1:35. 4 inchs both figures/ (10 cm) 45$/ 40€

Copies included a water effect  ;).

Flaffy

This looks fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!
They make a great pair together.  ;D
Will the female be available on it's own?

Jetoar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on September 11, 2016, 07:12:35 PM
This looks fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!
They make a great pair together.  ;D
Will the female be available on it's own?

Thank you FlaffyRaptors, choose the colors for the diorama was complicated, Yes it is the female is availabe its own.  ^-^.

Jose S.M.

That diorama is lovely! Really really good.

Jetoar

Quote from: Joe289 on September 11, 2016, 08:25:23 PM
That diorama is lovely! Really really good.

Thank you Joe289, I am glad that you like it  ^-^.

ceratopsian

I too love the diorama.  For me, having a context for a model adds a great deal.  I also love the pair of beasts - their subtle differences make them look very convincing as male and female variation.

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 11, 2016, 09:07:33 PM
I too love the diorama.  For me, having a context for a model adds a great deal.  I also love the pair of beasts - their subtle differences make them look very convincing as male and female variation.

I am really glad that you apreciate them. It is the first dioramas that I have made for my figures  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends, Finally I finish mi first armoured dinosaur, the "European Shield" with base:

Europelta carbonensis: Scale 1:35. 5 inchs/ (13cm) 45$/ 40€.

Copies included a water effect  ;).

Flaffy

Lovely fella that is!
It looks so peaceful and relaxed, well done! ;D

Jetoar

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on September 16, 2016, 04:55:02 AM
Lovely fella that is!
It looks so peaceful and relaxed, well done! ;D

Thank for your words FlaffyRaptor  ^-^. I am really tired to make dinosaurs with agressive posesand I want to make something different. However I am not sure If I take the better coloration.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I want to ask you because your ideas are important to me. Do you want other color for the Europelta or base? I can paint it as you wish. remember, if you want some of my figures or ask me something, send me a PM.

terrorchicken

another lovely creature Jetoar!  it has such a sweet face. :)

Jetoar

Hello friends again, finished my dinosaurus I return with other prehistoric creatures, in this case, the earliest eurypterid species: Pentecopterus decorahensis ^-^. I am making now so I will try to show it soon  ^-^.

Dinomike

Great new sculptures! Will the water be varnished with glossy varnish?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on September 16, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
another lovely creature Jetoar!  it has such a sweet face. :)

Thank you Terrorchicken, I want made something different and not a predator dinosaur. My collection only have two herviborous dinosaurs and a lot of carnivorous  ^-^.

Quote from: Dinomike on September 17, 2016, 09:35:30 PM
Great new sculptures! Will the water be varnished with glossy varnish?

Thank you Dinomike, your creations are really wonderful too  ^-^. In this case yes however sometimes I have bought water effect in some stores of wargames  ^-^.

Manatee

These sculptures are wonderful, Jetoar! I especially like the Deinonychus duo; their feathering and coloration seems very lifelike.

Jetoar

Quote from: Scutosaurus on September 17, 2016, 10:13:35 PM
These sculptures are wonderful, Jetoar! I especially like the Deinonychus duo; their feathering and coloration seems very lifelike.

Thank you Scutosaurus,I am really glad that you like them so much  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: