News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorchicken

wow its beautiful, I love how birdlike it is! also you work really fast! :o

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on September 02, 2016, 08:01:40 PM
wow its beautiful, I love how birdlike it is! also you work really fast! :o

Thank you terrorchicken, I am glad that you like it. Yes I have made it fast because I have free time and I didnt want you waiting  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Dilopho

What can we all do, Jetoar make models...

LIGHTNING FAST!!! :))

Great model Jetoar! It looks so birdlike and lovely! Kind of scary too... :o

Jetoar

Quote from: Dilopho on September 02, 2016, 11:15:32 PM
What can we all do, Jetoar make models...

LIGHTNING FAST!!! :))

Great model Jetoar! It looks so birdlike and lovely! Kind of scary too... :o

Thank you Dilopho  ^-^. I want to make a model of it a long time. I am really glad that you like it. I wanted to make a predator with a walking pose but with calm expression but sure of itself  ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have painted it:

Deinonychus antirrhopus. Scale 1:35. 4 inchs/ (10 cm) 20$/ 15€. Shipping cost are included

You can chose the color pattern  if you wish in your copies. The female are in process.

Dilopho

Quote from: Jetoar on September 03, 2016, 01:14:13 PM
Hi friends. I have painted it:
You can chose the color pattern  if you wish in your copies. The female are in process.
Cor, that looks beautiful! Did you base the colour scheme off anything or is this original?

Mod edit: please refrain from unnecessary quotation of multiple images.

Jetoar

Quote from: Dilopho on September 03, 2016, 01:24:58 PMCor, that looks beautiful! Did you base the colour scheme off anything or is this original?

Thanks Dilopho, I have used the pattern of a House Sparrow whit some points of colors of my self  ^-^.

Flaffy

LOOKS GREAT! Can we get a upper shot of the figure as well?  ;D

Jetoar

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Jetoar linkI want to make a model of it a long time. I am really glad that you like it. I wanted to make a predator with a walking pose but with calm expression but sure of itself
/quote]

I'd say you succeeded in this endevaour, a really nice figure :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 03, 2016, 09:23:29 PM
Quote from: Jetoar linkI want to make a model of it a long time. I am really glad that you like it. I wanted to make a predator with a walking pose but with calm expression but sure of itself
/quote]

I'd say you succeeded in this endevaour, a really nice figure :)

Thank you Lamthanotus. I am glad that you like it. I am tiying to improve my skills. I have a long way....  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friend. I am start to making my new creation. It will be a Pentecopterus, a giant eurypterid  ^-^.

Takama

Just purchased a Deinonychus.  I will let the color scheme be a surprise by him

Flaffy

Quote from: Takama on September 05, 2016, 02:40:21 AM
Just purchased a Deinonychus.  I will let the color scheme be a surprise by him
Please do post some photos of the deinonychus once it arrives! I would love to see what surprises he has in store. ;D

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

Jetoar

Hi friends. Takama has show the version that I have painted for him with bright colors  ^-^.

Dilopho

Quote from: Takama on September 06, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

Wow, that came fast!
Beauriful, it reminds me of the colours of some fish because it is blue and shiny  :))
I like it  ^-^

Dilopho

Yes, this is the fish I was thinking of!
A red-bellied piranha!

Jetoar

Quote from: Dilopho on September 06, 2016, 10:06:51 AM

Yes, this is the fish I was thinking of!
A red-bellied piranha!

Hi Dilopho. It is really inspired in a species of starling but is really similar to  piranha  ^-^. Remeber friends, if you ordered me a figure, I can paint it as you wish an I take comissions, so if you want a figure that doesnt exist , I can make it  ;).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: