News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite dinosaur game?

Started by ChubbyTaco, December 08, 2015, 07:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you all feel as best dino game of this year?

The Isle
1 (100%)
The Saurian
0 (0%)
Primal Carnage
0 (0%)
Primal Carnage Extinction
0 (0%)
Collision Course
0 (0%)
If not what do think is the best?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 14, 2017, 05:04:15 AM

Takama

Just unlocked everything possible in Lego Jurassic World.

It such a easy game that I thoght it was made for very young kids.    Now I played Lego Starwars on Ps2 and I had a harder time completing it then this one.   But I will say even though there's nothing else to unlock, I still play it to see if I can max out the stud counter and play as the one thing I boght the game for.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

acro-man

this thread is so helpful!
now i am kinda fascinated by "the isle" and "Saurian".
but they are currently WIP aren't they?
the wait will surely dry my life gauge to the last drop til they are finished.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ChubbyTaco

Sorry i didn't visit forum for a long time.I was busy studying and playing isle.I am a master rex and one of the best killers in the game. :)

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

ChubbyTaco

now i am the third highest killer in the game. :)

Neosodon

I think the isle is the best dinosaur game graphically and conceptually. However it is still early access and it will probably be a year or more before it is finished.

The isle has had some recent significant improvements but this sums up the chaotic state the isle was in not long ago. :o
https://youtu.be/gnpe9_TZ6i0

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

stargatedalek

The Isle has some great potential but the developers really need to get their priorities straight and start working on implementing AI rather than systematically abusing micro-managing their own community and driving players away.

BlueKrono

I gotta give a shout out to my favorite dinosaur game of all time: Carnivores for PC. I later acquired Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age, but the they are pretty similar to the original. I also got both as apps on my iPhone a couple years ago. I became quite a crackshot hunting those dinos, especially T-rex, which can only be bagged with a shot straight through the eye, which can be difficult on a living, moving animal.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoLord

Quote from: BlueKrono on November 15, 2016, 02:51:25 PMI became quite a crackshot hunting those dinos, especially T-rex, which can only be bagged with a shot straight through the eye, which can be difficult on a living, moving animal.

I only have experience with the mobile version of the game, but I actually found T. rex to be one of the easier dinosaurs to hunt. Before it starts charging at you it always stops to sniff around with its head low to the ground, presenting a perfect opportunity for an eye shot.

CarnegieCollector

Carnivores: dinosaur hunter (mobile)  :D

Such an awesome game!
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

BlueKrono

DinoLord - True, but I could almost always get 'em in the eye while they were charging, after they roared. Very tricky to do.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Megalosaurus

My fav....
E.V.O. Search for Eden (SNES).
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

ChubbyTaco

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 05, 2016, 01:10:13 AM
The Isle has some great potential but the developers really need to get their priorities straight and start working on implementing AI rather than systematically abusing micro-managing their own community and driving players away.

That video was old isle very old infact.Now isle is totally changed it will drive kiddoz out of mind's.but some probelm's but will be fixed later.and a game called saurian is gonan be released.It is a origignal dino game with real dino like model's better than isle the best dino game ever.isle will be second.who ever want's to buy isle you can buy it later in steam.i will post some screenshot's too.

Derek.McManus

Soopairik

Dino Run. Or Super Mario World since it contains Yoshi.

I want to get Dinosaur Battlegrounds.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

ChubbyTaco

Quote from: Soup on January 03, 2017, 08:12:58 PM
Dino Run. Or Super Mario World since it contains Yoshi.

I want to get Dinosaur Battlegrounds.

If u want it play primal carnage extinction or the isle.both are currently the best graphical dinosaur games for now.

Patrx

As exciting as Saurian is (particularly the idea of VR observation mode), I think the upcoming prehistory-themed game which I am anticipating the most may be Prehistoric Kingdom - assuming it does manage to be finished at some point :)

As far as games that are actually available now, well, I'm afraid I'm not really up-to-date in that regard. Maybe Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for the SNES?

Derek.McManus

Colossal Fossil Fight!

Google it...my sister and I had great fun playing this as children!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: