News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what is your favorite dinosaur game?

Started by ChubbyTaco, December 08, 2015, 07:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you all feel as best dino game of this year?

The Isle
1 (100%)
The Saurian
0 (0%)
Primal Carnage
0 (0%)
Primal Carnage Extinction
0 (0%)
Collision Course
0 (0%)
If not what do think is the best?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 14, 2017, 05:04:15 AM

ChubbyTaco

Friends,what is your favorite dinosaur game? [no matter whether it is a android or console game] Mine is primal carnage extinction,jurassic park operation genesis,jurassic park builder and jurassic world the game. :)

Lanthanotus

Nice thread :), though tbh I never played a real dinosaur game (well, Wildlife Park 2 with Dinos and Mammuts), but I anyway have a "dinosaur"like screenie...

... of my beloved Horned Raptor (yeah I know, IT'S PRONATED!!!, but it anyway doesn't resemble a real species) which assisted my rebel spy character for years to bring down thousands of PvP enemies in the Galactic Civil War of one-of-a-kind-game Star Wars Galaxies.

PaleoMatt

Takama

Dino Crises 2 and Turok 2008

If im tired of playing one game, i switch to the other.

DC2 has a Gamplay style that i find therapeutic and Casual, due to the fact that once you play it, you will know how to beat it until the day you die, while Turok is one of the most challenging games i ever played. Every-time i beat it, i feel like a MAN!!!!!! >:D

ChubbyTaco

Quote from: Takama on December 08, 2015, 09:30:35 PM
If im tired of playing one game, i switch to the other.
Me too.

LophoLeeVT

hmmmm...I LIKE ALL DINO RELATED GAMES THE SAME!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

trex

hey guys check out my signature ;) there are lots of dinosaur games but my favorite is "Dinosaurs and Meteors" :)) You should try ittt!

Digibasherx

I would have to say, Ark: Survival Evolved is pretty addicting and so far my fav dino game. 

ChubbyTaco

Now there is a new game released in far cry series The Far Cry : Primal.It is 18 pegi rated and is a fantastic game.We play as takkar a wenja who is searching for oros.When we find oros a women gives us a mission to eliminate the udam who has captured wenja.By the way you meet a man who gives us the power of taming animals.First we tame a owl and everybody calls us the beast master.You also need to collect the collectables to upgrade the weapons,huts,village ,traps etc.There are also strong beasts such as the great scar bear,bloodfang sabretooth etc.
This game is available in steam client.

PumperKrickel

deleted

MLMjp

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.

Nuff said 8) 8) 8)

I have bought that game three times. The first disc was broken by my computer many years ago :( The second disc was broken by me (the system that hodls the disc makes it´s extraction very difficult, so I ended up broken it >:( >:( :'( :'() And the third one has been used a lot....

But I have managed to recover the game and I have installed some mods, so now I can enjoy it again ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I still don´t know why there´s no JPOG 2 or a Jurassic World Operation Genesis. We only have got JP builder and JW the game, which I´m not saying that they are bad, but they don't have the "magic" that makes JPOG special.

PD: I can not wait for Prehistoric Kingdom. It will probably become my favorite dino game along with JPOG. :)

alexeratops

At the moment:
Lego Jurassic World (technically you play through all four movies in it)

Ark: Survival Evolved

The Isle

Jurassic World the Game

Primal Carnage
like a bantha!

HD-man

I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

DinoLord

I loved that Big Al game as a kid. I really wish it were still on the BBC site; I bet I'd actually be able to get past the sub-adult stage if I had a shot at it, not being limited to the mental capacities of an elementary-school-age child anymore. Anyone know of a way to access it these days? The Planet Dinosaur game that takes it place is sorely underwhelming.

Takama

Quote from: ScarletSpider on March 14, 2016, 09:13:02 PM
Quite surprised the Telltale Jurassic Park game hasn´t been mentioned yet. It had a relatively good story that tied in with the first movie and it also featured the debut of Herrerasaurus, Tylosaurus and Troodon.

I liked that game for its story and for introducing new dinosaurs to the Jurassic Park Universe.   

ChubbyTaco

Yes I like jurassic park the game.In this summer I am going to buy primal carnage extinction,Isle,Far cry primal.I had jurassic park builder but my phone
was full of memory as I downloaded Jurassic World the game and I deleted it.I finished lego jurassic world long ago but I don't have any other games.So
I continue to just roam in the game.I found how to get out of aviary.I know to take indominus out of the gyrosphere valley.Has any one played ice age adventures?

Here is a far cry primal art-

ChubbyTaco

well was playing isle and for the forum new updates of quetzacoatlus is there in experimental dinos.

Flaffy

The Isle and Saurian(once it comes out) :) :) :) :) :)

HD-man

Not only was the NHM's What dinosaur are you? my favorite dino game, but also (AFAIK) the only good dino personality quiz. All the other quizzes have at least a few bad questions, too many answers to choose from, & answers that are too similar to each other. NHM's quiz had all good questions, the right # of answers, & the right amount of diversity in its answers (E.g. The 1st question asked what you would eat at the school canteen, the choices being a salad, a veggie burger, chicken nuggets, & the lunch lady; This works for me b/c, while I'm a vegetarian, I don't usually care for salads; Compare that to similar questions in the quizzes below). It also helped that, unlike the other quizzes, answering 1 question differently didn't completely change your result. It makes me sad that it's not on the NHM's website anymore. :(

http://www.nhm.org/site/explore-exhibits/permanent-exhibits/dinosaur-hall/dino-quiz

http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/games/quizzes/what-dinosaur/
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Nanuqsaurus

With enough mods installed, Zoo Tycoon 2 is my favorite dinosaur game! The default animals in the Extinct Animals expansion are horrible, but there is still an active modding community that loves scientifically accurate dinosaurs. Zoo Tycoon 1 is great for building dinosaur parks too, but mostly for the nostalgia feeling. :P I used to play JP:OG too, but the options for park building are very limited in that game, so it's difficult to make unique parks. Still a great game though!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: