News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo

Started by Takama, May 17, 2012, 01:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on November 09, 2013, 06:15:23 AM
Does anyone know when Papo is going to release info on next years new figures?
Last I heard, possibly the first week of December.  8)
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Carnosaur

I like to use my dino collectables to take realistic photos.

you can see more here:

http://carnosaur.deviantart.com/

Roselaar

That's an excellent diorama pic!

Jetoar

A good photograph  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Crackington

Hear, hear Roselaar and Jetoar,

Its simply stunning work, they look alive! It would have been a serious contender in the recent diorama contest.

Well done Carnosaur!

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on November 09, 2013, 09:19:29 AM
Quote from: Invicta Hunter on November 09, 2013, 06:15:23 AM
Does anyone know when Papo is going to release info on next years new figures?
Last I heard, possibly the first week of December.  8)

Thanks for the info, fingers crossed they release some good figures.

Carnosaur

I've heard there's a brown version of Papo's running T-Rex? Does anyone know where I can get it?

tyrantqueen

That was a limited run produced for certain retailers. It's not available anymore. Unless you happen to get lucky and find one on eBay (and I'm sure everyone would know about it).

Carnosaur

Aw thats too bad.

Gwangi

Fantastic diorama pictures. I probably would have voted for it in a contest.

Dinomike

Carnosaur: That's an awesome diorama shot! The great thing about Paposaurs is that they are so lifelike in dioramas. I have the running T-Rex, Carnotaurus, Brachiosaurus and Styracosaurus - all of which I love for the detail.  ;)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnosaur on January 30, 2014, 05:02:52 PM
Aw thats too bad.

You could have someone paint you one like that. One of our artists on the forum would be glad to help I'm sure.  ;)

postsaurischian

Quote from: Gwangi on January 30, 2014, 06:10:19 PM
Fantastic diorama pictures. I probably would have voted for it in a contest.

:o  Absolutely! Great shot!

Why do I spot this but now?

Carnosaur

I have a whole thread filled with pics like this.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1881.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnosaur on January 30, 2014, 09:25:19 PM
I have a whole thread filled with pics like this.

..and a facebook page. ;)

tyrantqueen

The new Archaeopteryx is now available on Urzeitshop, as well as some new Safaris.

Seijun

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 30, 2014, 02:47:06 PM
That was a limited run produced for certain retailers. It's not available anymore. Unless you happen to get lucky and find one on eBay (and I'm sure everyone would know about it).

Was it actually a special limited run or was it just a batch of test paints? I always thought it was just a test paint sent out to stores before they decided to stick with the green color.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur has received its first stocks of the new for 2014 Papo Archaeopteryx figure, we estimate that it is roughly in 1:5 scale.

Papo Archaeopteryx: Papo Archaeopteryx 2014

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur's review of the new Papo mini Dinosaurs model set.  In this short video we look at this six figure model set in a little more detail (video is 4.56 mins long).

Mini Dinosaurs Reviewed: Mini Dinosaurs Tub from Papo Review

tyrantqueen

Urzeitshop now have the Papo Dilophosaurus in their store.

http://www.urzeitshop.de/NEUHEITEN/Dilophosaurus-Dinosaurier-Spielzeug-von-Papo.html

I'm getting a strong Sideshow vibe, especially from this angle:

I ordered me one >:D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: