News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Co. - New for 2016

Started by Halichoeres, January 20, 2016, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Oh wow, those look great! I only see a link to buy the Anomalocaris, and it says it's out of stock, so maybe the rest aren't up yet. Good find, RobinGoodFellows! I'll add a photo and a list of genera to the first page.

Edit: nine figures, eight unique sculpts. Please correct me if I've messed up any of the names.
Anomalocaris (blue or yellow)
Opabinia
Hallucigenia
Marrella
Canadaspis
Olenoides
Wiwaxia
Pikaia

Roselaar, this will wreak havoc on the unique species list!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Megalosaurus

Halichoeres, those amazed me so much that I already placed an order for these.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 04, 2016, 11:35:53 PM
Halichoeres, those amazed me so much that I already placed an order for these.

You and me both!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Flaffy

Sorry for the wait. As promised I will post some photos of the exclusive figures.

More pics can be found at: http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Nyaa_Chan/profile/

Patrx

I like a lot of things about these pieces. Araki's a skilled and talented sculptor, but I do wish he'd maybe take a step away from the extremely shrinkwrapped style.

ceratopsian

Thanks for taking the time to put up the images - I'm quite envious of your trip to Japan!

Halichoeres

Thanks for the pictures! These look pretty great; I'm especially excited about the Redondasaurus.

terrorchicken

is redonodasaurus a rutiodon relative?

Silvanusaurus

Redondasaurus is looking classy. I need to get my hands on that feller.

Roselaar

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 03, 2016, 09:20:36 PM
Oh wow, those look great! I only see a link to buy the Anomalocaris, and it says it's out of stock, so maybe the rest aren't up yet. Good find, RobinGoodFellows! I'll add a photo and a list of genera to the first page.

Edit: nine figures, eight unique sculpts. Please correct me if I've messed up any of the names.
Anomalocaris (blue or yellow)
Opabinia
Hallucigenia
Marrella
Canadaspis
Olenoides
Wiwaxia
Pikaia

Roselaar, this will wreak havoc on the unique species list!

Not so much. Add two, delete one I believe. I can handle that. :)

Incidentally, where can I get these beauties?

Halichoeres

Quote from: terrorchicken on August 09, 2016, 07:46:09 PM

Yes, it's a phytosaur in the same subfamily as Machaeroprosopus, and just a little more distantly related to Rutiodon.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on August 09, 2016, 09:16:46 PM
[...]
Incidentally, where can I get these beauties?

They are not released yet. You may buy them from the Favorite site if you live in Japan or have a helping friend there. Or as many of us send a mail to Brett to get them for you, he's already taking orders.

Also, I think that no one has mentioned they also have this Anomalocaris & opabinia erasers in ther new Cambrian pencil set:

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

empire3569

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 09, 2016, 04:04:15 PM
Sorry for the wait. As promised I will post some photos of the exclusive figures.

More pics can be found at: http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Nyaa_Chan/profile/

Yes, thank you for the photos! The yutyrannus look very nice :)

tyrantqueen

Looks nice but not really for me.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 09, 2016, 11:37:16 PM

Also, I think that no one has mentioned they also have this Anomalocaris & opabinia erasers in ther new Cambrian pencil set:

I saw those on their facebook page, but I didn't post them because to me they didn't feel like they "counted," if that makes any sense. Like they're accessories more than proper figures. I can add them, though.

SBell

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 10, 2016, 05:27:44 AM
Quote from: Megalosaurus on August 09, 2016, 11:37:16 PM

I saw those on their facebook page, but I didn't post them because to me they didn't feel like they "counted," if that makes any sense. Like they're accessories more than proper figures. I can add them, though.

They also made a coelacanth. Of course. They should make Ancient Fishes miniatures, and erasers!

terrorchicken

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 09, 2016, 10:25:23 PM
Quote from: terrorchicken on August 09, 2016, 07:46:09 PM

Yes, it's a phytosaur in the same subfamily as Machaeroprosopus, and just a little more distantly related to Rutiodon.

thanks, I thought it looked familiar.

Quotethey also made a coelacanth. Of course. They should make Ancient Fishes miniatures, and erasers!

Im surprised they dont make more ancient fishes and marine reptiles since the company seems to really like making sea creatures so much.

Flaffy

New update on the Cambrian figures. Cambria Monster Mini Model appears!
"Mini Model Series is the size of the palm of the real figure, feel free to to where I can display, in various situation can enjoy. New this time in Cambria Monster Mini Model Dinosaur Paleontology, restored model writer hirokazu tokugawa clan produced the original and the palm, so I figure while the size of the reality of it and it is. You to Cambria Monster of a strange unique to enjoy.
Lineup Anomalocaris, opabinia, hallucigenia, Lela, canadaspis, olenoides, wiwaxia, PIKAIA OF ALL 8 kinds.
■ 2016 years in mid to late August release schedule
The goods have information you want, in the case of a commodity page have 'contact' it at the contact e-mail from your registration, please.
Details of the goods from the url below you can see.
"  (excuse the horrible facebook translate)
http://www.f-favorite.net/SHOP/982789/1054998/list.html

Halichoeres

If this is specifically the Burgess series of Cambrian mini-models, I wonder if they're planning to tackle other Cambrian deposits as well. I'd love to see another set like this based on the Chenjiang biota.

postsaurischian

A friend of mine took the local train to the Fukui museum to get the Favorite figures.
It's kind of a Dino Train :).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: