News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Scroll around earlier pages. You'll see the pictures

Ceratosaurus

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

tanystropheus

A Message from PNSO Facebook

A Statement for Releasing New Products and Changing the General Agent

To all friends who have been supporting PNSO:

I am very happy to share with you a piece of good news. In August 2018, PNSO will release two sets of products:

The first will be at the Shanghai Book Fair, which will open on August 15th, 2018. PNSO will launch its Tales of Dinosaurs (scientific novels, 4 volumes) and The 12 Zodiac Animals Going to School (scientific books for children,12 volumes), written by Ms. YANG Yang, an author of scientific children's books, and Mr. ZHAO Chuang, a scientific artist. The copyright of the two series is authorized by PNSO, and the Chinese Publisher Juvenile and Children's Publishing House (JCPH) will publish the simplified Chinese version in mainland China, with the exact date of publishing remain to be decided.

The second will be at the Beijing International Book Fair, to be held on August 22-26th, 2018. Invited by the Fair's organiser, PNSO will host an exhibition titled PNSO's World of Dinosaurs: A Grand Scientific Art Exhibition by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang, and release two "scientific art desktop sculptures" (head portraits of Wilson the T-rex and Doyle the Triceratops). The series will have eight products in total, with the other six scheduled to be released by October 1st, 2018. In addition, we have designed new packaging for PNSO's "Dinosaur Toys that Accompany Your Growth", a series of toys which were released in 2016, and added 24 new products in the series to increase the total number to 48. At present, our manufacturer is working hard to be on schedule, and we expect all models and toys listed above should enter the market before October 1st, 2018. PNSO exclusively authorized this project and exclusively commissioned Xi'an Yiniao Age Culture Media Co., Ltd. for production and sales.

PNSO is an organization devoted to the creation of and research related to scientific art. The organization was founded in Beijing on June 1st, 2010, by Mr. ZHAO Chuang, a scientific artist, and Ms. YANG Yang, an author of scientific children's books. At its founding, PNSO launched its Scientific Art Projects Plan: The Stories on Earth (2010-2070). Since its founding, PNSO has always been an independent research organization, focusing on creative and research projects. PNSO has always commissioned third parties to make commercial products from its research and art works, as well as market these products.

In 2015, PNSO authorized Shanghai Challenge Yiniao Culture Media Co., Ltd. to act as the worldwide exclusive manufacturer and seller of products developed from PNSO's intellectual property, and authorized the company to use PNSO's registered trademark "益鸟"(YINIAO) in the name of the company as well as on the products. In February 2018, the owner of Shanghai Challenge Yiniao Culture Media Co., Ltd. sold the whole company to Xueyouyuan Education Media Group. After taking over Shanghai Challenge Yiniao Culture Media Co., Ltd., on March 5, 2018, Xueyouyuan and PNSO signed an agreement to terminate cooperation, after which the original Shanghai Challenge Yiniao Culture Media changed its name to Shanghai Xueyouyuan Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd.

In April 2018, PNSO authorized Xi'an Yiniao Age Culture Media Co., Ltd. as the general agent of PNSO's intellectual property in China. Xi'an Yiniao Age is the sole agent was responsible to make products from the work and research of PNSO and market these products. The same company will also act as the agent for markets outside mainland China temporarily. We expect that by December 31st, 2018, PNSO will officially determine who and how will manage its overseas markets.

From September 2018 to March 2019, PNSO will make several important product releases, and the types of products released should exceed 200. We thank you for waiting patiently.

We thank our global partners for their support of PNSO over the years, and we thank global customers for their trust in the products and services of Xi'an Yiniao Age Culture Media. PNSO will continue to work on the creation and research of scientific art, while Yiniao continues to provide high-quality scientific art products to global customers based on the excellent works of PNSO.

ZHAO Yating
Chief Editor, PNSO
General Manager of Xi'an Yiniao Age Culture Media Co., Ltd.
For Authorization: [email protected]
For Products: [email protected]
August 5th, 2018

KeU

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 10, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
Scroll around earlier pages. You'll see the pictures
Quote from: Ceratosaurus on August 10, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

Ah, I follow now.
I had both of them as green in my head.
Yes, I agree, the yellowish green variant is the much preferred color.
I hope they update the head too.
It is way too shallow compared to the more recent restorations.

Minmiminime

Thank you for posting the explanation from PNSO, avatar_tanystropheus @tanystropheus . It's heartening that they're so open, and it's great news that they're so ambitious (although, perhaps not such good news for my bank account)
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

ZoPteryx

Good to see they're getting things worked out!  Still waiting for the Mosasaurus and Spinosaurus.  >:D

Syndicate Bias

I hate having to save images to upload and copy paste on mobile arrrrgh, but here are the small minis that have been announced on FB from PNSO

Flaffy

Those are some really interesting species choices  ^-^
And some of the older minis seem to have new and improved colour schemes!

Most excited for the Yi Qi and Atopodentatus!

ceratopsian

Well that certainly made my morning!  I'm most excited for Tianyulong and Mei - Liaoceratops too.  And Yi! To be honest though, I'll probably buy all of them.  I like the new diorama backgrounds in the packaging too. 

I agree with avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy that some of the old ones appear to have a new colour scheme - the Nyctosaurus looks to have very different colouring on its crest.

For anyone with difficulty reading the labels, this is what I think the species list for the new introductions looks like (by row):

Row 1
Odontochelys; Alioramus; Keichousaurus; Anchiornis; Concavenator; Liaoceratops; Guidraco; Yi.

Row 2
Qianzhousaurus; Nemicolopterus; Tianyulong; Atopodentatus; [can't read - perhaps Indosuchus]; Pachyrhinosaurus; Sinosauropteryx; Mei.

Row 3
Ectenosaurus; Xenoceratops; Dakosaurus; Chasmosaurus; Spinops; Abelisaurus; Baryonyx; Cryolophosaurus.

Ravonium

Glad to see they are focusing on minis as well  :)  I'm especially hyped for Odontochelys, all the new maniraptorans, Sinosauropteryx, Tianyulong, the two new pterosaurs and Keichousaurus.

Jose S.M.

This looks very promising. I only have the mini Proceratosaurus but I love its quality, given how small it is. I'm excited to see this up close, several species are very interesting.

Minmiminime

"Ripley the Xenoceratops" 😹 Someone has a sense of humour!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Theropodavid

I absolutely love this.

ITdactyl

avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime  Indeed ;D.  'Hope it doesn't have a hyperextensible jaw though. ;D

I'm glad for PNSO's resurgence.

Patrx

Splendid stuff! I'm on board for several of these new pieces - Anchiornis, Mei, Yi, Tianyulong, Liaoceratops, Nemicolopterus... if only they weren't so tiny.

Roselaar

Quote from: Minmiminime on August 14, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
"Ripley the Xenoceratops" 😹 Someone has a sense of humour!

I get it!  ^-^

As for these minis, to stay on that note: 'Look man, I only need to know one thing... where they are.'

And oh my, the USL is gonna need a big overhaul.  :P

Syndicate Bias

As I said before the PNSO Meg was on sale last month for 59.99 when PNSO resurfaced. It's out of stock ever since though and with that said PNSO announced two more models that just came on sale and they are the t rex bust and triceratops bust on FB.

For those of you with little knowledge of where to find their distributor on Amazon the name is Yiniao Science Centre I believe or what's in this link https://www.facebook.com/pnso2009/

Surprisingly only a few people know about this page, that's the place you wanna keep looking around for if you want to be updated with new models coming out every time.

Shonisaurus

By the way, everythindinosaur.co.uk will market those figures? Are you going to sell them in your store?

I consider myself an enthusiast of the dinosaur figures of PNSO, apart from that I sympathize with the artistic and scientific work of Zhao Chuang, one of its creators.

ZoPteryx

Wow, most of those new minis are must haves!  :o  I'm especially interested in the pterosaurs and marine reptiles.  Anyone have any idea when they'll be available?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: