News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Yea i think imma put the resin kits off for another year. I need the giganotosaurus and Carnotaurus and ceratosaurus and yutyrannus and spinosaurus and amargasaurus and Yangchuanosaurus. I might just focus next year on just PNSO they are really giving every other dinosaur company a run for their money  :)

ceratopsian

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 17, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
We are so lucky to have avatar_acro-man @acro-man as a member of the Dinotoyforum.  ^-^

We are indeed very lucky to have him.

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 17, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
Also, I want to bring the exhibition to Nottingham. :P ;D
Now there's a splendid idea!  I would be at the very front of the queue to visit!

avatar_acro-man @acro-man: thank you so much for posting all these images for us to enjoy.  I looked at them quickly on my phone last night.  Now I'm going to settle down at leisure to enjoy them full-size on my desktop.  I'll be enjoying them for days I think!

KeU

Thank you Jerry for your photos.
Your efforts in promoting and elevating the Chinasurs is greatly appreciated in the community.
As Ceratopsian said, I will be taking these few days to savor these fantastic pictures.

empire3569

Anyone else notice that the Spinosaurus from one of the "guest posters" wasn't in any of these pictures? From the poster it resembled the leaked 1:35 model, I wonder if they forgot to display it?

Syndicate Bias

Acro man do you know if PNSO will be releasing anything this year? I know they said autumn but i take that sort of thing like a grain of salt

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: empire3569 on July 18, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
Anyone else notice that the Spinosaurus from one of the "guest posters" wasn't in any of these pictures? From the poster it resembled the leaked 1:35 model, I wonder if they forgot to display it?
I'm pretty sure it was there in the second link as a full scale dinosaur. The Spinosaurus was unpainted but it's shape resembled that of the leaked 1/35 figure.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

empire3569

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on July 18, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it was there in the second link as a full scale dinosaur. The Spinosaurus was unpainted but it's shape resembled that of the leaked 1/35 figure.

Yes but they teased a poster for the event with a painted model of the Spinosaurus, it was not the full-scale white one.

Ceratosaurus

Yes but they teased a poster for the event with a painted model of the Spinosaurus, it was not the full-scale white one.
A few of the dinosaurs in the posters were of full-scale dinosaurs. The Triceratops for example was not the 1/35 scale Triceratops 'Doyle'. Maybe they intended to paint many of those full-scale dinosaurs before the exhibition but fell short on time. From what I can tell, the dinosaurs represented in smaller scale are mostly those that didn't have full sized figures. I had previously contacted PNSO on Facebook and they told me the 1/35 Spinosaurus would be available in autumn.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

Did they specifically say that? I asked about the giganotosaurus and Amargasaurus and they just said wait till autumn be patient my friend

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on July 18, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Did they specifically say that? I asked about the giganotosaurus and Amargasaurus and they just said wait till autumn be patient my friend
Pretty much what I was told about the Spino.

KeU

Probably the Amargasaurus.
Since they have the PVC model on display.
Considering we have not seen the production spec of the Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus, they might be 2019 releases.

Syndicate Bias

I hope not. Was looking forward to them honestly...

Ceratosaurus

I guess it all depends if they decide to follow the originally intended release plan.

Syndicate Bias

I can't read it sadly. So the Amargasaurus is guaranteed. I'm guessing PNSO doesnt release multiple figures at once? And after that its the Spinosaurus and then is it the Yangchuanosaurus or Giganotosaurus?

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: KeU on June 20, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
Quote from: catchup on August 24, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

If anyone is interested in their given names...
There is a few which were confusing but I am able to confirm from their fb posts.
The only one I am not certain is the Amargasaurus.
Tyrannosaurus Wilson
Triceratops Doyle
Mamenchisaurus Elma
Amargasaurus Lucio (?)
Spinosaurus Essien
Giganotosaurus Lucas
Mosaurus Ron
Yangchuanosaurus David
Chungkingosaurus Bieber

Again, the names are based of the old post. There is a possibility that the names might be changed.
Another member has previously figured it out.

Halichoeres

I don't think anything is guaranteed, after all these were supposed to be released fall 2017. They released a lot of the vinyl figures all at once, but they did seem to trickle out the PVC figures with bases. I'd rather they release several at once in 2019 than one next month, another two months later...etc. That's murder when it comes to shipping costs.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Renecito

I'm drooling!!!
There are some feathered beauties!!! I hope all of them get released.
Thx acro-man!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

ceratopsian

I bought the booklet of postcards that accompanied the Beijing exhibition from PNSO (i.e. sold by their distributors Yiniao Sci-Art) on Amazon.com here for $14.99, including shipping:

https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Dinosaurs-Postcards-shared-friends/dp/B07F14V7K8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1533462909&sr=8-7&keywords=pnso

It arrived in about a week.  I was surprised to find that they had included "Aaron the Little Tyrannosaurus" as a free gift - a nice touch.  Nice cards too.  It also perhaps solved a mystery for me.  What I thought might conceivably be a model of Microraptor was I think Caihong.  This is the model I mean (obviously not my photo but taken from one of the Chinese links that acro-man provided).

The model has the same yellow crest as in the postcard.  And as they produced a postcard of Caihong to accompany the exhibition, presumably there was a model on show there.

BrontoScorpio

Very Nice.
How big is it ?

ceratopsian

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on August 05, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
Very Nice.
How big is it ?

Are you asking about the model or the cards?  The cards are 14cm x 10cm = 5.5 inches x 4.  The model I can only guess at, as I didn't get to China to see the exhibition and can only rely on what I saw on Chinese social media!  But you can see "Doyle" and "Wilson" in the background of the Chinese photo, which suggests the Caihong is probably similar in size, allowing for perspective.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: