News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

In their Facebook post, PNSO said their manufacturer was working hard to keep to schedule and they hoped to have them available by 1 October. We shall see!

Quote from: ZoPteryx on August 22, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
Wow, most of those new minis are must haves!  :o  I'm especially interested in the pterosaurs and marine reptiles.  Anyone have any idea when they'll be available?

Shonisaurus

October 1 is just around the corner would be great news that PNSO again produce dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in mass especially in PVC material!

ceratopsian

The start of October is indeed very close!

PNSO has just put up about 10 photos on their Facebook page of their display/exhibition at the Beijing Book Fair.  While they are all interesting, the following two show large models (prototypes?) for their mini dinosaurs, including some of the new ones:

Clearly they are promoting the minis quite heavily.  I presume they also feature in PNSO's children's books.

Bokisaurus

Exciting new minis, I can't wait till they are available. Now, hope the larger figures will follow.

Jose S.M.

That little pterosaur looks cute! And the Xenoceratops looks beefier than the previous mini ceratopsids. I can't wait to see the other new offerings.

Ravonium

The Nemicolopterus seems to be set to be my favourite of the line-up :) . It also seems to draw inspiration from this amazing piece of artwork from the man himself, Zhao Chuang:

Patrx

The Nemiclopterus definitely looks like a must-buy, though I do wish the neck had been fluffed out a little bit more.

IrritatorRaji

I'm with everyone else, that Nemiclopterus looks like a must-have

ZoPteryx

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 22, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
In their Facebook post, PNSO said their manufacturer was working hard to keep to schedule and they hoped to have them available by 1 October. We shall see!

Quote from: ZoPteryx on August 22, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
Wow, most of those new minis are must haves!  :o  I'm especially interested in the pterosaurs and marine reptiles.  Anyone have any idea when they'll be available?

That's great news!

Vidusaurus

I'm beyond excited for the new minis, so many USL candidates that have been deserving of representation for far too long!! Nemicolopterus is a weird choice though, considering it's likely just a juvenile Sinopterus.

Shonisaurus

And I thought that PNSO had abandoned the production of prehistoric animals earlier this year. He has returned with vigor to make reproductions of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures much more precise. I look forward to October 1 to see how many new figures are going to be for sale.

I have hopes that everythingdinosaur.co.uk or another European prehistoric animal company online will take over the sale of these products.

The Nemicolopterus and the xenoceratops look fabulous and that they are miniatures. I can not stop thinking about what large-scale figures this company will do, and most importantly, based on the impressive pictorial work of Zhao Chuang, one of my favorite paleo artists.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 23, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
And I thought that PNSO had abandoned the production of prehistoric animals earlier this year. He has returned with vigor to make reproductions of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures much more precise. I look forward to October 1 to see how many new figures are going to be for sale.
It's such good news that I still can't quite believe it!

I have hopes that everythingdinosaur.co.uk or another European prehistoric animal company online will take over the sale of these products.
I guess Mike will tell us in his own time if ED will stock the new series or not.  But at least we can order through amazon.com without a problem at present.  I have ordered the Triceratops bust.

The Nemicolopterus and the xenoceratops look fabulous and that they are miniatures. I can not stop thinking about what large-scale figures this company will do, and most importantly, based on the impressive pictorial work of Zhao Chuang, one of my favorite paleo artists.
I too am pleased to have so many more miniatures.  They take very little space and have a charming style too!  I look forward eagerly to hearing what new larger models are planned.  But in the meantime, I am going to enjoy the miniatures.  I never thought I would see more from PNSO.

postsaurischian

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 23, 2018, 08:32:30 AM
....... at least we can order through amazon.com without a problem at present.  I have ordered the Triceratops bust.

The bookend? It's very beautifully designed.
Unfortunately my bookshelves are totally overfilled and there would be no space left for it.
Otherwise I'd love to order two :) .

ceratopsian

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian: yes, the bookend.  I hope it will fit somewhere!  I am sure it will....

Syndicate Bias

If they can just simply release the Spinosaurus at least that I'll be happy for this year. Hopefully October is when it's due

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 23, 2018, 10:26:58 PM
If they can just simply release the Spinosaurus at least that I'll be happy for this year. Hopefully October is when it's due
It is an amazing looking Spino, I hope we get it!
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

I sincerely believe that the spinosaurus of PNSO with its new appearance will suppose a strong competition to the rest of companies that have updated this figure.

Nimravus

Most part of those mini seem to be a must-have. That is very good news. I am excited to see how things progress  in the following months. The Spinosaurus all of us have seen looks amazing, but to be honest I look forward to taking a look at their Amargasaurus in 1/35, and if it is like the one I've seen, no doubt I will buy it, since I don't really like the ones produced by Papo and Safari this year. Probably Acro-Man may help whenever these models are available.

Halichoeres

I'm really tempted by that Triceratops bookend. I think it would look great in my office holding up my paleo books...

Also very excited about these miniatures; what a great selection of animals. The little ornithischians, the Mei, the pterosaurs, and especially the Triassic reptiles are must-haves. Some of the larger animals like Abelisaurus and Qianzhousaurus I'd like to see in the 1:35 format one day.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Idk why I even open this thread everytime there's a new reply expecting an announcement that PNSO released one of their big figures when it's not even October yet. Rip

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: