News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renecito

Love both rexes "alternative and normal" and the color scheme is my favorite!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Syndicate Bias

Once again all excitement gone. Why me  :'(

PNSO said they would have their products back on track before or by October 1st

So far nothing

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias I suppose that the commercialization of PNSO's prehistoric animals will take more time until the middle or end of October. Look at it from a positive point of view you will have more money to save until these figures come. I certainly hope to keep waiting. Do not worry about waiting. The important thing is that PNSO does or will do dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

Ravonium

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on October 03, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
Once again all excitement gone. Why me  :'(

PNSO said they would have their products back on track before or by October 1st

So far nothing

I think PNSO is small enough of a company that there is room for inconsistent scheduling, and also, it is entirely possible that they've already been released in China, and that it's just either the Great Firewall of China messing with them by blocking access to Western social media, or them intentionally planning to show it to Western consumers later.

acro-man

Well that... is untrue.
On the contrary, PNSO often makes official announcements on Facebook before saying anything to the Chinese market.
That means - thanks to the Great Firewall, we know news later than you do.
Exception? Leaked info from internal members.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ITdactyl

Wow avatar_acro-man @acro-man , that's a revelation.  I always thought the rest of the world would receive the news last because FB wouldn't be the priority news outlet for a Chinese company.  Well, glad to be wrong on this count.

Ravonium

Quote from: acro-man on October 03, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
Well that... is untrue.
On the contrary, PNSO often makes official announcements on Facebook before saying anything to the Chinese market.
That means - thanks to the Great Firewall, we know news later than you do.
Exception? Leaked info from internal members.

Ah, I see. I assume there hasn't been any leaked info on any Chinese websites either?

acro-man

Nope. Total silence.

Take it easy.
Don't expect too much so you don't fall too hard.

I believe PNSO prefer doing something without saying too much

BTW, they put the Rex and Trike busts on Amazon.

喜欢收集和P图

KeU

I thought only the head busts will be available Oct 1st.
Which we have Wilson and Doyle out right?
That is not too bad for a young company getting to know their production capabilities.
The rest are just slated for a 2018 release, which they still have 3 months for.

Shonisaurus

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow You have to see the positive of the Robin case. If they sell new figures (in this case they are not dinosaurs), that means that the expected dinosaurs (spinosaurus, amargasaurus and giganotosaurus) will soon commercialize PNSO. You have to be optimistic.

KeU

The sperm whale looks funky.
Jaw's too short and eye placement is wrong maybe.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: KeU on October 16, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
The sperm whale looks funky.
Jaw's too short and eye placement is wrong maybe.

..yes, it looks more like a juvenile than an adult..

Ravonium

Hmm...the blue whale, even if it is large, is alright enough, but the sperm whale does have a fairly unsettling mix of adult and juvenile sperm whale characteristics. On the other hand, as Shonisaurus said, this does mean they are actively releasing new models, so hopefully they release the other teased prehistorics soon.

acro-man

So an eccentricity happened yesterday.
PNSO put their NEW 48 mini set on Taobao store and then removed it after a few hours.
This set comprises the repaint of the old 24 and 24 brand new ones.
When asked, the sales rep said they will be available in November.

Luckily, I was able to snapshot some of those that I am interested in:

喜欢收集和P图

ceratopsian

Thank you avatar_acro-man @acro-man. How funny!  I wonder if an employee got told off for putting them up too early!  Still, it's good news overall. Some exciting models to come soon. I must wait a little longer.....

acro-man

And that's what I was thinking...  8)

True the new ceratopsians were stunning, if only they could get bigger..
喜欢收集和P图

suspsy

Those new ones looks fantastic! I sure wish PNSO would become more widely available.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

All the ones posted above are great! That's a crazy row of feathers in the last one haha I love it! The bases look more elaborate, the one of the tyrannosaur look better than collecta's big bases, and the color schemes look very good too.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

They all look great, really liking the Spinops and Tianyulong. Looking at the front box cover there it also a Yi, Indosuchus, Abelisaurus, Alioramus, Qianzhousaurus and potentially a Liaoceratops if i'm reading it right, somewhat hard to make out. Also I know someone on the forum who'll be glad to see Odontochelys, avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres. Overall very nice, will likely pick up a few.
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: