News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

So many of these are instant must-buys, nearly by virtue of the chosen taxa alone! Anchiornis, Mei, Tianyulong, Nemiclopterus, etc. But, like many of you, I can't help but wish they were larger and more accessible.

ceratopsian

At least small means that they fit into a small space. I suspect I shall end up buying all of them. Total lack of restraint!  Love the Spinops especially.

DragonRider02

I love that blue and yellow Pterosaur it's so cute! Are those figures going to be avaiable at EverythingDinosaur?

Minmiminime

They're so nice! I love the "funky skunk" look of the Tianyulong. I'll find it very difficult to resist some of these, particularly the marine reptiles which are underrepresented in my collection on account of losing out to dinosaurs and pterosaurs
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

tyrantqueen

Very nice. It's very tempting to start a mini PNSO collection.

IrritatorRaji

Ravonium

Nemicolopterus, Odontochelys, Tianyulong and Atopodentatus (even if it ends up being a bit too small for my scale preferences :P ) are all must-buys :) The rest are impressive for their size, but much too small for my scale preferences.

suspsy

Quote from: ceratopsian on October 23, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
At least small means that they fit into a small space. I suspect I shall end up buying all of them. Total lack of restraint!  Love the Spinops especially.

Yeah, I like the small size too. Easy to squeeze onto the shelves, easy to carry around. And yeah, Spinops is great.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

Can anyone tell me what mosasaur 041 is, please?

Halichoeres

Thanks, for the photos, acro-man! Very excited about these, especially the smaller animals. Maybe some of the larger species (Indosuchus, Alioramus) will make an appearance in the 1:35 range someday.

Good call, avatar_EarthboundEiniosaurus @EarthboundEiniosaurus, that Odontochelys looks great. I'm also pretty stoked about its Triassic companions Keichousaurus and Atopodentatus. And that Tianyulong is the only good heterodontosaurid toy ever, as far as I know, so that's pretty great.

avatar_suspsy @suspsy It's Ectenosaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 24, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

avatar_suspsy @suspsy It's Ectenosaurus.

Thanks! I couldn't quite make the name out. Sure hope we get more photos soon.

Flaffy

Finally some news from PNSO  :))
Makes me wish I didn't buy any of the minis from the first wave when they were initially released, especially the ophthalmosaurus, which got a massive improvement in paint.
Looking forward to getting thus bundle pack, hopefully it'll be reasonably priced.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Some very inspired choices there. A lovely bunch of little figures.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

IrritatorRaji

Am also very excited to see two of my favourites, Baryonyx and Cryolophosaurus! I know PNSO will do them justice ;)

Syndicate Bias

I guess nobody has posted it yet but they added the Yangchuanosaurus bust on Amazon. It's been announced for a few days I think, I saw it yesterday but just wanted to give anyone a heads up

KeU

Another head bust announced.
Qianzhousaurus this time.

tyrantqueen

Ceratosaurus

Just wanted to share a response I received from PNSO on Facebook about their Spinosaurus figure.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on October 26, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Just wanted to share a response I received from PNSO on Facebook about their Spinosaurus figure.

It's a little small and hard to read for me, I'm not sure if it's this way for anyone else, but in case it is, this is what the more important part reads:

"In the summer I was told the Spinosaurus figure would be released in autumn of this year. Any update?"

PNSO: "hi, thank you for your attention, the model is producing now, however, coloring is more difficult as we thought, we are trying to resolve it"

Halichoeres

I believe this is new: there are now 6 different busts/bookends available in their Amazon shop:

Here's the Carnotaurus:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JN4VBGY

And there is also a Yangchuanosaurus

I think we already knew the others:

Ceratosaurus
Qianzhousaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus

A lot here for theropod fans, certainly.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: