News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

Quote from: Joey on January 13, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on January 13, 2019, 12:52:33 PM
I am not even thinking about whether I would like the Ceratosaurus until I know how on earth it stays upright!  It will be quite heavy, given its size. Plenty of scope for warping the legs!
The Ceratosaurus has a pile of rocks that it stands on, similar to Rebor's King T. Rex.

Ah, that's good to know! Depending on how it looks I may make a custom base for mine...I may actually do that, anyway 🤔
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Minmiminime on January 13, 2019, 06:03:43 PM
Quote from: Joey on January 13, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on January 13, 2019, 12:52:33 PM
I am not even thinking about whether I would like the Ceratosaurus until I know how on earth it stays upright!  It will be quite heavy, given its size. Plenty of scope for warping the legs!
The Ceratosaurus has a pile of rocks that it stands on, similar to Rebor's King T. Rex.

Ah, that's good to know! Depending on how it looks I may make a custom base for mine...I may actually do that, anyway 🤔

Looking forward to that review avatar_Minmiminime @Minmiminime 😊

Minmiminime

Cheers, S @Syndicate Bias ;D My other half has bought me a proper tripod to mount my phone on for my videos as a surprise, so that should make my life a little easier! Previously I had to wedge the camera between my knees or rig it up with sellotape and cardboard, or get him to help out and act as cameraman :o This is a model where I'll definitely do an unboxing video. MHHK actually put a random photo up of the Ophthalmosaurus on their FB page in someone's car, it looks great, even better than the promo pics so I'm very optimistic about the Ceratosaurus ^-^
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

acro-man

Got it today. Cool guy.  ;)
Didn't really think I will get this big guy until a sudden inspiration of a scene struck me.
Then I knew I needed it.

And I made these:

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

PhilSauria

Fabulous photos - thanks for posting! I have the Titan so your images give a good idea as to how they size up.

DIY stand? - looks good. Good to have the large figure ongoing, wasn't sure if PNSO would make any more after the deluge of minis. Looking forward to in-hand images of the Ceratosaurus, partly because it looks like a monster size-wise but I'm really curious about how the thing will balance apparently on one leg.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does anyone know where you can get individual mini figures from in the UK?

On a completely unrelated note, the Opthalmosaurus looks really nice. If it wasn't enormous I'd be interested.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the links avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow  and thanks for the avatar_acro-man @acro-man  photos to "open your mouth". They are two magnificent models, I hope to buy them after the January slope.

Minmiminime

I can't get over how well done the paintwork is! The eyes are phenomenal, these are great shots avatar_acro-man @acro-man ^-^
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx I suspect the mini figures will be coming to Everything Dinosaur fairly shortly. They put up a post on social media saying they were very busy creating over 30 new fact sheets, which implies to me that they're going to be stocking a load of models that represent species that they don't already sell, and as far as I'm aware the only company producing this number of unique species is PNSO, so... ;) I'm hopeful!

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: acro-man on January 13, 2019, 08:13:26 PM
Got it today. Cool guy.  ;)
Didn't really think I will get this big guy until a sudden inspiration of a scene struck me.
Then I knew I needed it.

And I made these:

I sometimes wish I could skip time to see the PNSO Giganotosaurus. This further keeps me hopeful for the paint job on it to be phenomenal once it releases but wait is killing me

Shonisaurus

S @Syndicate Bias Totally in agreement with you, the wait of both the giganotosaurus and also in my case of the spinosaurus and amargasaurus (perhaps the best sauropod ever made by a company) of PNSO are being eternalized.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 13, 2019, 10:03:31 PM
S @Syndicate Bias Totally in agreement with you, the wait of both the giganotosaurus and also in my case of the spinosaurus and amargasaurus (perhaps the best sauropod ever made by a company) of PNSO are being eternalized.

I try not to think of the other 2 as I'm already crippling under the fact that I have to get all of the new rebor releases this year as well

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Minmiminime on January 13, 2019, 09:53:53 PM
I can't get over how well done the paintwork is! The eyes are phenomenal, these are great shots avatar_acro-man @acro-man ^-^
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx I suspect the mini figures will be coming to Everything Dinosaur fairly shortly. They put up a post on social media saying they were very busy creating over 30 new fact sheets, which implies to me that they're going to be stocking a load of models that represent species that they don't already sell, and as far as I'm aware the only company producing this number of unique species is PNSO, so... ;) I'm hopeful!
Ah, that sounds good. I will wait and see what happens then. I will be very happy if they appear.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

Everything Dinosaur announced on Facebook this morning that they'll be getting some rare Megalodons in soon!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Minmiminime

They also posted in that thread that they're "getting all 24 of them". I guess this relates to someone's enquiry about the minis, as it's somewhat randomly placed and disembodied within the thread!! 🤔😁

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: suspsy on January 14, 2019, 02:01:13 PM
Everything Dinosaur announced on Facebook this morning that they'll be getting some rare Megalodons in soon!

PNSO has been selling Megalodons since July of 2018 though

Loon

Is the ceratosaurus coming out soon? I thought I read that they're both coming out at the same time.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Loon @Loon The two figures are being sold. I give you the link:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Preventa-PNSO-antiguo-marino-la-vida-Ichthyosauria-arquetipo-Ceratosaurus-32-cm-1-35/32967999312.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.54. 61954a2e0AGcuu & ws_ab_test = searchweb0_0% 2Csearchweb201602_5_10065_10068_319_317_10696_10084_453_454_10083_10618_431_10304_10307_10820_10821_537_10302_536_10843_10059_10884_10887_100031_321_322_10103% 2Csearchweb201603_1% 2CppcSwitch_0 & algo_pvid = 994b7d42-409c-4e63-8e60-be44d621dd34 & algo_expid = 994b7d42-409c-4e63-8e60-be44d621dd34-8

Ceratosaurus is also sold. What I do not know if it can be bought together with the ophtalmosaurus.

Loon

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thanks for the link. But, yikes, $88, that's very expenisve, aren't these vinyl figures usually $40-50ish?

Shonisaurus

avatar_Loon @Loon I guess these figures will be more expensive than their predecessors because their vinyl model will be of better quality and because the details are more realistic. Although honestly when a toy or animal collection company in this case makes a new dinosaur it is usually more expensive than its predecessors due to the increase in the cost of living, that is to say the prices rise each year of each of the animal products gradually prehistoric I have looked at figures from Collecta or Papo from later years for example and with respect to the years 2018 (the most recent) the prices became more expensive. Although perhaps it can be a reasoning nonsense on my part, it can be an explanation for the increase in the price of the product with respect to other similar figures from previous years.

I understand that you should wait until the prices settle down and there are other distributors willing to sell that same product at a cheaper and more affordable price.

Renecito

Awesome figure. It looks great beside the basilosaurus! thank you for sharing acro-man!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: