News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

Oh man D @Dino Scream3232 I really want to watch it but can't until I've done my own :)) I cant wait to get mine, it's so good to know it totally lives up to it's promise of awesomeness!! Congratulations to you and to avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Minmiminime on February 08, 2019, 08:08:47 PM
Oh man D @Dino Scream3232 I really want to watch it but can't until I've done my own :)) I cant wait to get mine, it's so good to know it totally lives up to it's promise of awesomeness!! Congratulations to you and to avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow
You won't be disappointed with it. It was worth the wait. I just need to find room to display it now lol.
https://youtu.be/OKPl72Z-Gr4

tanystropheus

Thank you for the video. The Ceratosaurus is a truly majestic PNSO. I like how a number of the PNSOs resemble the SideShows but are a fraction of the price. It's definitely worth the price tag.  I'm still waiting on my Ophthalmo shipment.

Minmiminime

D @Dino Scream3232 display space is a concern of mine, too 😹 One thing's for certain, wherever it ends up it'll look amazing!!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

PhilSauria

I have a PNSO Ceratosaurus on the way, but what has me worried is that it cost me less than half the listed price I'm seeing at the moment!

This was not long after the initial release so I don't know if the seller was unaware of what they should be selling it for (unlikely) or was having some sort of sale at the time, or maybe there's some sort of mix up or scam - all of these thoughts are going through my head as I await the arrival of hopefully a very large box.

Initially I never imagined I could afford this awesome beast so the more images and such that I see I really hope that somehow I got lucky.

PhilSauria

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 08, 2019, 11:43:23 AM
Quote from: PhilSauria on February 08, 2019, 10:20:57 AM
Well I guess I can kiss goodbye to ever owning the Amargasaurus - Amazon were not shipping to Australia but now they are - with the addition of a hefty shipping and import fee, pushing this one into the three-figure (AU) price range.

Can't find any other listings that will be within what I can afford...

You can have it on AliExpress Here and Here .
Also on eBay Here and Here.
I'm sure it soon be also on Acro-man's store.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to put together those links but I had checked most of these (one of these has a 'no longer available' notice) but they may list a price I could afford but then you scroll down to the shipping and it's usually the deal-breaker.
I should have taken the plunge  way back at the initial release as the prices have been steadily increasing since then!

I know that there is a wide cross-section of people on the Forum with a variety of so-called disposable incomes available to them to add to their respective collections but as far as my budget is concerned these are becoming further out of reach for my means unfortunately.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 08, 2019, 11:23:47 PM

Good luck.

... but then you scroll down to the shipping and it's usually the deal-breaker ...

As far as I can tell - AliExpress shipping ( to anywhere in the world ) is for free -
and you can even upgrade the china post to ePacket for just a few dollars.

As for me - I just ordered the Amargasaurus from AliExpress -and choosed to add few bucks to upgrade shipping time.
Looking at the map - Australia is much closer to China than my country -
so, I think you'll have no problems with respect to shipping cost.

stargatedalek

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 09, 2019, 10:21:44 AM

Good luck.

... but then you scroll down to the shipping and it's usually the deal-breaker ...

As far as I can tell - AliExpress shipping ( to anywhere in the world ) is for free -

As for me - I just ordered the Amargasaurus from AliExpress -and choosed to add few bucks to upgrade shipping time.
AliExpress is not a singular company like Amazon that offers a side service for businesses to sell things, it's solely a service for Chinese businesses to sell their goods internationally. Shipping will vary.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 09, 2019, 04:18:59 PM

Good luck.
AliExpress is not a singular company like Amazon that offers a side service for businesses to sell things, it's solely a service for Chinese businesses to sell their goods internationally. Shipping will vary.
I don't get it why some people fill they are compel to make a remark regardless the context.
I find it irritating to some extent, where all my intentions were to help a forum member find a proper place to buy.
I attach a picture of the exact shipping cost from AliExpress to Australia.
I hope this would setle the issue.
I rest my case.

PhilSauria

BrontoScorpio, regardless of the other issue that has arisen here; for my part I really appreciated your efforts to put one of these into my hands but the free shipping is not preventing me from ordering either of these - it's the cost when converting to AU dollars - still a bit much for my budget.

However I see that the Mosasaurus has dropped in price in another listing and I'm sure that if I am watchful and patient the Amargasaurus will in turn also experience a periodic drop in price.

Thanks again for your endeavors to help out a fellow Forum member, this sort of co-operation makes me pleased to be a part of this community.

BrontoScorpio

... they may list a price I could afford but then you scroll down to the shipping and it's usually the deal-breaker ...
You should realy make up your mind ...

PhilSauria

Perhaps I should clarify then; higher prices but no shipping involved with Ali Express but lower prices on eBay but it's the shipping there that puts it over my limit. Swings and roundabouts!

What's frustrating though is that I could probably afford (just) the price of the PNSO figure listed on Amazon US but they will not ship to Australia - an issue that I have been in contact with the PNSO agent on there about but as yet he has not been able to find a way around it.

stargatedalek

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 10, 2019, 08:39:06 AM

Good luck.
I don't get it why some people fill they are compel to make a remark regardless the context.
I find it irritating to some extent, where all my intentions were to help a forum member find a proper place to buy.
I attach a picture of the exact shipping cost from AliExpress to Australia.
I hope this would setle the issue.
I rest my case.

Spoiler
[close]
You edited my quote so it looked like I was responding to a different comment, clearly to make me look bad. Why did you do this? Do you have something against me specifically? Or can you not stand being incorrect about something to the point you need to try and vilify anyone who corrects something you say?

Don't give me that "compelled to make a remark regardless the context" nonsense. You said something incorrect, I provided the real answer, so that people wouldn't be misinformed. And it's especially rich coming from someone who changed the context afterwords.

Perhaps I might find it irritating when I'm trying to clear up misinformation, and someone decides to get spiteful and attempt to misrepresent what I said? Did you stop to think that maybe someone else was trying to be helpful before picking a fight?

BrontoScorpio

Good luck.
Never editted your remark ...
Don't know how you found anything you wrote above to be contradictory to what I previously wrote ( since I never claimed AliExpress to be anything ... )  or helpful in any way to the one I was trying to help.
but, maybe I'm not as smart as you are.
poor me ...

BRONSON

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 10, 2019, 02:17:41 PM

Good luck.
Don't know how you found anything you wrote above to be contradictory to what I previously wrote ( since I never claimed AliExpress to be anything ... )  or helpful in any way to the one I was trying to help.
poor me ...

Your best bet is to ignore and stay on topic to avoid getting a ban like this user previously had with Simon a year ago. Which also got me banned lol.

I kinda wish the Giganotosaurus was already here  :'(

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 10, 2019, 02:50:23 PM
Your best bet is to ignore and stay on topic ...
A good advise.
Will do that.  :)

ceratopsian

I succumbed to ordering the Amargasaurus on Amazon.com (fulfilled by Yiniao, rather than by Amazon, which makes a difference to the shipping).  Too many enticing pictures posted by forum members for me to hold out any longer!  So I'm hoping to have it in around a week or two....  But I will wait for Everything Dinosaur to stock the Ceratosaurus and the minis I don't have.  I wasn't sure about the Ceratosaurus but various people's comments, especially avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow, have tipped the balance in its favour.

stargatedalek

Good luck.
poor me ...
And yet again you are explicitly misrepresenting what I said.

I never said you edited my statement, I said you edited my quote, to make it look like I replied to a different comment than the one I did in fact reply to. Which you have in fact done AGAIN.

This is my actual post, it has not been edited since I posted it, you can scroll up and confirm, this is the comment of yours that I replied to. I did not say something out of nowhere, you said Aliexpress had free shipping, and I commented to elaborate and explain that Aliexpress is not a singular store, and that shipping prices will vary. I was curt because I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but it seems that was misconstrued, if so I apologize, my intentions were only to correct the error.

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 09, 2019, 10:21:44 AM

Good luck.

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 10, 2019, 02:50:23 PM

Good luck.
poor me ...

Your best bet is to ignore and stay on topic to avoid getting a ban like this user previously had with Simon a year ago. Which also got me banned lol.

I kinda wish the Giganotosaurus was already here  :'(
Simon was banned for egging people on, posting bigoted and offensive content (on separate occasions), and (I should hope) for sending threatening and openly bigoted messages in PMs. I was banned for falling for his bait and causing a scene, and you were banned for your open mockery.

Thanks for feeling the need to dredge that up to try and make me look bad, really makes it easy to get over it and try to get along.

Syndicate Bias

The Amargasaurus is on prime now just a heads up for anyone wanting to obtain it faster. Idk how long it will stay that way since yesterday there was only 2 or 3 left in stock

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: