News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on March 14, 2019, 04:11:47 AM
Quote from: acro-man on March 14, 2019, 01:08:05 AM
PNSO is attending London Book Fair from March 12-14, Booth 1G32.
They will continue to participate in the Bologna International Children's Book Fair from April 1-4, Booth B 151

Various books and models can be found there.

Someone in London get me a Giganotosaurus from PNSO

S @Syndicate Bias That is true? Do you really already have PNSO giganotosaurus in your collection? I'm interested in PNSO's Giganotosaurus and spinosaurus are among the most anticipated figures of that brand on my part.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 14, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

S @Syndicate Bias That is true? Do you really already have PNSO giganotosaurus in your collection? I'm interested in PNSO's Giganotosaurus and spinosaurus are among the most anticipated figures of that brand on my part.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus: no, I believe that Syndicate Bias is asking if someone in London would please get him a Giganotosaurus from the London Fair.  The Giganotosaurus has not yet been released.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 14, 2019, 08:25:35 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 14, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus: no, I believe that Syndicate Bias is asking if someone in London would please get him a Giganotosaurus from the London Fair.  The Giganotosaurus has not yet been released.

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian Thanks for the information, I thought that Giganotosaurus was already being commercialized.

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus: so far we have seen only photographs of the prototype of Giganotosaurus.  We are all waiting!

Killekor

Quote from: acro-man on March 14, 2019, 01:08:05 AM
PNSO is attending London Book Fair from March 12-14, Booth 1G32.
They will continue to participate in the Bologna International Children's Book Fair from April 1-4, Booth B 151

Various books and models can be found there.

Their models will be on sale at Bologna? Interesting. Maybe there's a chance to see PNSO models in sale somewhere else in Italy? It would be a good thing.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

KeU

Andreioli

If anyone is going to the London Book Fair and can buy a PNSO Amargasaurus for me, please PM me.
Thanks.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Reminds me of the Kaiyodo vinyl one.

Shonisaurus

Another stegosaurus more in the set of figures of this well-known dinosaur. So it seems PNSO is going to focus on this figure and I suppose that it will postpone the giganotosaurus and spinosaurus of the same brand.

ITdactyl

....Aaaaaand just like that, my wish was granted.

KeU

Looks great.
Would prefer it to be bulkier, especially the neck and shoulders.
Judging from the size, it will be in the 1:35 scientific model range?

Jose S.M.

That's a beautiful Stegosaurus! I like the color scheme.

Shonisaurus

By the way, is the stegosaurus PVC, vinyl or resin?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2019, 01:24:51 PM

Looks the same as the Amargasaurus.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 21, 2019, 03:03:37 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2019, 01:24:51 PM

Looks the same as the Amargasaurus.

Although I do not discriminate when it comes to collecting vinyl figures, I prefer that the PNSO stegosaurus be PVC. Now we can only wait for it to be sold at an acceptable price in Amazon for example or on Aliexpress.

If it is from the same material as the amargasaurus from PNSO it will be very good news.

postsaurischian

:D I like the Stegosaurus a lot.  Hope it's gonna be released this year.

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2019, 03:21:12 PM
If it is from the same material as the bittergasaurus from PNSO it will be very good news.

??? Bittergasaurus?

KeU

Andreioli

postsaurischian

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: