News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

That Giga has caught my attention, I'll wait a bit to see if it's released soon and to choose between it and the Eofauna one. Also of interest to me it's the ankylosaur if it's not an Ankylosaurus.

suspsy

If that is supposed to be Ankylosaurus, then it looks a little too spiky along the sides. I'm hoping it's Tarchia instead.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Flaffy

Quote from: suspsy on March 23, 2019, 07:27:25 PM
If that is supposed to be Ankylosaurus, then it looks a little too spiky along the sides. I'm hoping it's Tarchia instead.
According to the guy who posted the Ankylosaur, it's an ankylosaurus.

PhilSauria

Still giving us a good look at Wilson even though you may not be happy with the photos Syndicate, nice feature close ups of the surface detail.

Wish I'd bought this one back close to its initial release - so may Dinosaurs so little money! This thing is rarely listed for less than a three-figure amount these days!, or close enough to it so that the tax we have to pay for imports here would kick it up to that amount anyway.

Who knows it may drop in price sooner or later. Vigilance and patience.

mgaguilar

Quote from: PhilSauria on March 23, 2019, 09:08:20 PM
Still giving us a good look at Wilson even though you may not be happy with the photos Syndicate, nice feature close ups of the surface detail.

Wish I'd bought this one back close to its initial release - so may Dinosaurs so little money! This thing is rarely listed for less than a three-figure amount these days!, or close enough to it so that the tax we have to pay for imports here would kick it up to that amount anyway.

Who knows it may drop in price sooner or later. Vigilance and patience.

avatar_PhilSauria @PhilSauria just a head's up, those were the photos that I got of the updated Wilson that just arrived at my house last night.
I recommend checking out Amazon Phil, the price is much more affordable now than it was for the past year.
I've got it at $65.99 at the moment and arrived at just under two weeks:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PK88ZF1

And thanks avatar_Killekor @Killekor and S @Syndicate Bias! So excited to finally have it.
S @Syndicate Bias I can't wait for you to do a comparison between all your Gigas after the PNSO comes out. Gonna be one heck of a shot.

Here are some quick color-neutral ones from this morning. Sorry about the saturation last night, I like to keep my color temps warm before bed. ;)

PhilSauria

Thanks for the Amazon tip but Amazon US will not send to Australia for reasons I have not been able to fathom.

I tried several times to order the Amargasaurus through them, even contacting the PNSO rep via a contact link on the listing but no resolution was arrived at so no orders were possible. That is still the case - discrimination or what?!

PhilSauria

Quote from: Flaffy on March 23, 2019, 07:43:59 PM
Quote from: suspsy on March 23, 2019, 07:27:25 PM
According to the guy who posted the Ankylosaur, it's an ankylosaurus.

For some reason the images won't save so I took a screen shot.

suspsy

I double-checked the latest Ankylosaurus restoration by Jordan Mallon and Victoria Arbour and this PNSO toy is actually quite good after all. Cool beans. I reckon I'll be sticking with the Safari version due to budget, however.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

I like the PNSO versions both the stegosaurus and the ankylosaurus seem to me very good figures but there are other figures of these species from other toy dinosaur brands much better than the PNSO. Although I know it is very risky to judge at first sight.

On the other hand the PNSO giganotosaurus is spectacular I hope it can hold much better than the Tyrannosaurus Wilson. It is a figure that competes in beauty with that of Eofauna (for me one of the best but the best), Safari and Vitae. I honestly all these figures I will hope that the Amazon market them sincerely their prices are much more affordable than eBay.

acro-man

They say 4 PNSO models coming up next week -

Spino, Anky, (Yangchuanosaurus + Chungkingosaurus) as a bundle
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

mgaguilar

Quote from: acro-man on March 24, 2019, 02:41:58 AM

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus really excited for the PNSO Giganotosaurus too! The scaley-ness of the skin looks very promising.
Also still waiting for the Wilson recast with lips.

avatar_acro-man @acro-man Please keep everyone up to date!!! So excited for the Spino!

Syndicate Bias

Oh....OH YES I WAS HOPING FOR SPINO AND YANG I AM ALMOST COMPLETE

PhilSauria

If the retail version of this pair retains even half of the quality of this image from one of their exhibitions consider my mind blown!

The way that this year is shaping, Papo Spino aside, I may just funnel all my collecting budget into PNSO figures.

PhilSauria

Okay, on further research maybe this is the one we are looking at?

Shonisaurus

avatar_acro-man @acro-man Thanks for your information, especially the PNSO spinosaurus is one of the most anticipated along with the yanchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus (my biggest wish is that they are PVC) that package of those two dinosaurs and that is solid PVC, for me the yanchuanosaurus is one of my most awaited figures since I only have in representation of this species the safari yanchuanosaurus of "Dinosaurs of China" and although it is beautiful over the years remains as an obsolete dinosaur before the new sculptural techniques. As regards the ankylosaurus I am also passionate but sincerely I have my preferences with respect to other figures of the same species, I would have preferred a talaurus or a saichania to give two examples instead of an ankylosaurus. I certainly want to buy these figures from a reliable seller and even an acceptable price, especially if it's from Amazon

Killekor

Thanks for the information Acro-Man! I'm curious to see how the new models will look like in the photos of the other members. I'm actually not really interested in any of the novelties, but maybe I'll soon change idea...

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Albertosaurus

Spinosaurus will have a base with a fish.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6025021669

Scroll down to see it

ceratopsian

This link for me at least just shows as broken. I think you need to post the photo directly here for us to be able to see it.

Quote from: Albertosaurus on March 24, 2019, 09:33:30 PM
Spinosaurus will have a base with a fish

https://imgsa.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=30aa0149a90f4bfb8cd09e5c334d788f/4487bf19367adab4f845759586d4b31c8501e4eb.jpg

mgaguilar

Here is the link for the Spinosaurus. There's also a lipped Wilson!

ceratopsian

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: