News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

terrorchicken

^thanks! there's a multi pack? dont they all come in individual boxes?
I know there was an earlier set of Asian/Chinese dinosaurs that all came together in one big box but those were different species, weren't they?

stegosauria

Which set is exactly you want? The one with 6 dinosaurs (these are juvenile in the same time not adult mini figures) and contains mostly the widely known species like T-rex and Triceratops?

Or the later set with 7 dinosaurs from PNSO and China Post? The link you posted shows the re-released and somewhat bigger figures of this set.

If you're looking for the 6 figures set I can recommend EverythingDinosaur (sorry I never ordered anything from Aliexpress yet).
Unfortunately the 7 little dinosaurs set is simply rare. Beautiful but rare. Your chances to find even one set on ebay or elsewhere isn't too high.

terrorchicken

I want the ones in the Ali Express link I posted which I guess is the China Post set(I didn't know they were the same ones.) I like that they're slightly larger. I'll check them out on ED but  whether I get them there depends on the ship price  since Im in the USA. Thanks!

stegosauria

In the Aliexpress link the figures are the re-released versions from the China Post set. The China Post set contained 7 figures and the Sinornithosaurus was re-released as a regular mini after the company came back into business. In the link I don't see the Sinornithosaurus or the intricate box.

I think everybody from the USA bought their PNSO figures from Aliexpress because they were cheaper.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 01, 2020, 11:37:54 PM
I want the ones in the Ali Express link I posted which I guess is the China Post set(I didn't know they were the same ones.) I like that they're slightly larger.

The China Post Set has the same figures that now have been sold separately (same size and mold with softer material).
But the painting scheme of the new ones is a little bit different.

China Post Set

China Post Set (No stripes/Darker)

New Release (Stripes/Brighter)

China Post Set (Brown Head/Darker)

New Release (Globally Brighter)

etc,etc...

(also here:  http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=152.msg220838#msg220838 )

-

terrorchicken

yep those are the ones I want! Thanks for the help and pics, I  think Ill just get them through Ali then. I can get the sinornithosuarus later on as well.

I really hope this company comes back, Id like to get more of their mid priced models like the ankylosaurus and stegosaurus, but Ill have to get them later this year.

Shonisaurus

They are very well repainted if I had known years in advance, I would have expected to buy these figures. Pretty and very cool figures with that repaint give them a new look.

Ravonium

Quote from: Concavenator on December 31, 2019, 10:25:09 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 31, 2019, 09:46:56 AM
Heard PNSO has many things at work for 2020 I can't wait to see  :))
Where have you heard that?

This I would like to know as well.

Ceratosaurus

PNSO just uploaded these to their Facebook. Haven't heard from them in a while. It says new products are coming!

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Loon

Hopefully that rumored Yutyrannus is shown. And, please, I don't want to see another 400 minis, I haven't even got the current ones yet.

ITdactyl

So... this is just me overthinking things, but...

I have not seen PNSO use paleoart in its promotional images that doesn't [eventually] get turned into a toy/figure.
Now, seeing that Zhao Chuang Hatzegopteryx in the wall tarp... ugh... be still my heart....

Loon

Quote from: ITdactyl on January 06, 2020, 07:11:30 AM

I have not seen PNSO use paleoart in its promotional images that doesn't [eventually] get turned into a toy/figure.
Now, seeing that Zhao Chuang Hatzegopteryx in the wall tarp... ugh... be still my heart....

If that's the case, we might be seeing a new Tyrannosaurus and a Diplodocus(?) as well. Also, those statues on the left of the display don't really fit in with their current lines. I wonder if they'll be modified and released like the Ceratosaurus was.

stegosauria

I see right that in the middle of the third picture is the China Post set?

And the re-released figures from the China Post set aren't something like between 10 and 14 cm long? At least this was what I found on EverythingDinosaur about their sizes. That certainly larger than the minis and they were released in white boxes like the Stegosaurus and not in PNSO's mini figures' usual plastic package. And their prices are closer to the some of middle sized figures than to the minis' too.

Syndicate Bias

Was wondering when that Carno and Yangchuanosaurus would show up again. Seems like we might get them this year finally. Sadly I won't have the space for those massive figures.

All I want is my Yutyrannus from them. That and a Carcha that's more of a wish since they already made 3 of the big four

postsaurischian

Quote from: Loon on January 06, 2020, 06:13:17 AM
....... And, please, I don't want to see another 400 minis, I haven't even got the current ones yet.

..... 48, to be exact. I like them and I'd be glad to see more :) .

Quote from: ITdactyl on January 06, 2020, 07:11:30 AM

I'm pretty sure we will get one :) .

I'd like to see enlargements of the three models in those glass cubes on the left.
Is that a fighting pair of Dracorex on top? That would be great!
Is that an enlarged version of Yangchuanosaurus & Chungkingosaurus on top of the far right models?

ceratopsian

Quote from: stegosauria on January 06, 2020, 08:16:23 AM

And the re-released figures from the China Post set aren't something like between 10 and 14 cm long? At least this was what I found on EverythingDinosaur about their sizes. That certainly larger than the minis and they were released in white boxes like the Stegosaurus and not in PNSO's mini figures' usual plastic package. And their prices are closer to the some of middle sized figures than to the minis' too.

The six small figures, headed by the Nemicolopterus flanked by ceratopsians,  lined up in front of the Ankylosaurus in the third picture are not the China Post set.  Are these the ones you meant?

ceratopsian

We all have our own desires I guess.  Like avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian, I would like to see more minis.  I would also like to see the "mid-range" line enlarged.  And I would still love to see a model based on the prototype of the Tsintaosaurus having a lie down that we saw ages ago!  I hope that whatever turns up includes some herbivores as well as carnivores. 

But really, I'm just glad to see confirmation that they are actively producing models still.

postsaurischian

Like avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian I have been waiting for that Tsintaosaurus diorama since the day I saw it first.
It's the one I'm most eagerly waiting for!

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 06, 2020, 08:39:48 AM
But really, I'm just glad to see confirmation that they are actively producing models still.

Of course :) !

postsaurischian

Quote from: stegosauria on January 06, 2020, 08:16:23 AM

RobinGoodfellow explains it pretty well in Reply #2605. Nothing left to say.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: