News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

I'm wondering... is there any chance we might get to know anytime soon about PNSO's 2020 releases ( Or will they be releasing any figures for next year)?  ??? Their last figure, which I believe was the Dakosaurus, was revealed in June. It's been a while now.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Concavenator on November 29, 2019, 12:09:38 AM
I'm wondering... is there any chance we might get to know anytime soon about PNSO's 2020 releases ( Or will they be releasing any figures for next year)?  ??? Their last figure, which I believe was the Dakosaurus, was revealed in June. It's been a while now.

Maybe January or February we might see a sudden release like the Ceratosaurus from the get go.

Only sources of information regarding releases are PNSO Baidu and PNSO on FB

Duna

Quote from: Loon on November 28, 2019, 11:52:52 PM
Thanks for information, everyone. One more question, has any one bought from "My Online Toy Store" on AliExpress? Im going to grab some pnso figures from them, but the presence of some bootlegs on their page raises some flags.
I've bought all my PNSO figures (Amargasaurus, my Ankylosaurus and the large Megalodon) from that store and perfect. They are true PNSO figures, come with the card-explanation and the bag. I ordered without box, it's cheaper and they came very well protected.
They also sell the Megalodon bootleg, yes, that's curious. But the PNSO figures are real and the seller has a good reputation.

SidB

I have a question for you collectors of the PNSO minis. I'm gradually acquiring the 1/35 mid-sized figures and am quite taken with them, though am also a bit impatient that there are so few at the moment. My query is : does anyone know which of the minis, if any, are in the 1/30 to 1/40 range?  (I could add these to my dioramas).

postsaurischian

S @SidB: No.21 Proceratosaurus and No.36 Atopodentatus are in about 1:30 - 1:35.

Ravonium

S @SidB If you're counting the China Post series as minis here (they're not part of the same line as the proper minis, but are similarly sized (contrary to what I've previously said here)), then the Huayangosaurus is also ~1:40 scale.

Loon

So, can anybody tell me where these Yutyrannus rumors are coming from?

Halichoeres

By my math the Proceratosaurus is closer to 1:25. The Dakosaurus is about 1:40, however.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Concavenator

Is anyone sure they haven't stopped producing figures?  :-\

Mattyonyx

Quote from: Loon on December 18, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
So, can anybody tell me where these Yutyrannus rumors are coming from?

They're coming from a couple of pictures taken before the infamous PNSO crisis. Also, a small statue has been shown at multiple exhibitions.

Ravonium

Quote from: Concavenator on December 18, 2019, 07:14:46 PM
Is anyone sure they haven't stopped producing figures?  :-\

That question could quite easily be flipped the other way; is anyone sure they have stopped producing figures?  :-\

SidB

Quote from: Ravonium on December 18, 2019, 05:26:40 PM
S @SidB If you're counting the China Post series as minis here (they're not part of the same line as the proper minis, but are similarly sized (contrary to what I've previously said here)), then the Huayangosaurus is also ~1:40 scale.
Thanks, appreciate your help.

SidB

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 18, 2019, 05:06:15 PM
S @SidB: No.21 Proceratosaurus and No.36 Atopodentatus are in about 1:30 - 1:35.
Thank you.

SidB

Takama

Not sure if it means anything at all, But there Amazon Listings have been disappering, and now theres only 4 items avalible on there large model page

https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Dinosaur-Museums-Doyle-Triceratops/dp/B07KDML5J8/ref=pd_rhf_sc_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4M2YDEVKC8W54E2TWRVS

Not only that, but there Minis page is affected as well
https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Prehistoric-Animal-Odontochelys-Shelfy/dp/B07K9G2MW6/ref=sr_1_13?keywords=PNSO&qid=1577763321&sr=8-13

Maybe there just low on stock due to the Holidays. but this is the lowest ive seen both of there pages

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

S @SidB I believe the Guidraco is somewhere in the range of 1:40. At least that's the assumption I was under when I added it to the special Amazon wishlist I have for such fgures!  ;D

SidB

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 31, 2019, 04:50:20 AM
S @SidB I believe the Guidraco is somewhere in the range of 1:40. At least that's the assumption I was under when I added it to the special Amazon wishlist I have for such fgures!  ;D
Thanks, I'll add it to my list.

Syndicate Bias

Heard PNSO has many things at work for 2020 I can't wait to see  :))

Concavenator

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 31, 2019, 09:46:56 AM
Heard PNSO has many things at work for 2020 I can't wait to see  :))
Where have you heard that?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: