News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: Lynx on January 15, 2021, 09:48:18 PM
Quote from: Sim on January 15, 2021, 08:56:08 PM
avatar_Lynx @Lynx, CollectA's T. rex doesn't have lips.

Quote from: Dusty Wren on January 14, 2021, 11:26:43 PM
If you don't like PNSO's more recent figures, I don't think anyone is going to be able to make an argument that will change your mind. It's fine if none of these figures appeal to you; that happens sometimes. Just means you'll have more money to spend on something you do like.

Thanks avatar_Dusty Wren @Dusty Wren.  It also means I'll have more precious space!

Quote from: Gwangi on January 14, 2021, 11:50:16 PM
The enlarged scales are ugly, especially on Wilson

Interesting avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi.  I like how the scales look on PNSO's new T. rex but I don't like the enlarged scales on the Carnotaurus.  I'm still planning to give it a chance though, since I like the figure otherwise.
I am referring to the "T rex with prey" avatar_Sim @Sim
That one also has no lips, or lacks them.

Giovs

My first PNSSo dinosaur arrived today from Aliexpress: A Borealopelta! I just love Nodosaurs.
Ordered this Borealopelta from Model Toy Center, and it was delivered here in Brazil only 10 days later. Really happy with the purchase, just ordered a PNSO Sauropelta from the same store, hopefully it will arrive as fast as the Borealopelta.  ;D

Carnoking

Wow, 10 days is a pretty sweet wait time. Took well over a month for them to get mine to me!

Giovs

Yeah! I was expecting it to take a whole month to be delivered. It was a pleasant surprise to get it today.

terrorchicken

so I want to buy from AliExpress for the first time, from Online Toy Store. Is the "AliExpress standard shipping" option the only ship option available? is it reliable?

Bread

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 16, 2021, 01:09:14 AM
so I want to buy from AliExpress for the first time, from Online Toy Store. Is the "AliExpress standard shipping" option the only ship option available? is it reliable?
I ordered the Boreopelta 7-8 days ago, and it has already arrived here in the U.S. I used Aliexpress standard shipping, and so far its been good. The tracking date expects the package to arrive by early February, but it will most likely arrive in the next week or so. Most of the time, the real problem is once the package lands in your country. Customs process here in the U.S. may take a day or so, then the package is handed to the last mile carrier as this one could take a few days depending on where you are, then finally it is handed to your local post office. I've never used My Online Toy Store, but Aliexpress standard shipping seems to be decent. I usually try to use Cainiao if it is available.

terrorchicken

I want the PNSO corythosaurus and the spinops but the other Ali shop that's recommended here, Model Toy Center, doesn't have spinops. Yeah Im in the states...I dont mind waiting, just as long as it doesn't get lost. Whats Cainiao?

Giovs

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 16, 2021, 01:09:14 AM

This was my first time buying from Aliexpress, I was a little worried at first, but it was a good experience. Already ordered my second dinosaur from there. Standard shipping worked just fine for me.

terrorchicken

ok I just completed my order, is Facebook messenger the only way to track the package?  I dont have Facebook.

Fenestra

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 16, 2021, 03:54:18 AM
ok I just completed my order, is Facebook messenger the only way to track the package?  I dont have Facebook.

I get notifications by e-mail. I don't have Facebook either.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I got some PNSO dinosaurs 2 days after I ordered them, but that's because they're from Everything Dinosaur
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Giovs

You can track on the Aliexpress site, or you can just copy the tracking number there to track it in some other site. They sent me an e-mail when the order was shippend and when it arrived in my country.

ceratopsian

Indeed.  I ordered my seven on Tuesday evening and they were at my house around 9 am on Thursday.

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 16, 2021, 11:21:15 AM
I got some PNSO dinosaurs 2 days after I ordered them, but that's because they're from Everything Dinosaur

SRF

Pleasant surprise, Winter Wilson reached my doorstep today. And according to the weather forecast it could be snowing here today, so Winter Wilson is indeed an appropriate name! All in all my order from Amazon came in in about 4 weeks, which is faster than expected. According to the tracking information my order isn't even out for delivery yet.  ???

I must say I'm very impressed by how finely detailed the sculpt is. Not only in comparison with other brands but also the first Wilson, which had much larger scales. To the people who criticise the "large" scales on this new T. Rex I would like to say I understand your criticism, but it's miles better than any T. Rex in plastic that came before it.

But today, I'm just being father

Bread

Quote from: SRF on January 16, 2021, 02:01:52 PM
Pleasant surprise, Winter Wilson reached my doorstep today. And according to the weather forecast it could be snowing here today, so Winter Wilson is indeed an appropriate name! All in all my order from Amazon came in in about 4 weeks, which is faster than expected. According to the tracking information my order isn't even out for delivery yet.  ???

I must say I'm very impressed by how finely detailed the sculpt is. Not only in comparison with other brands but also the first Wilson, which had much larger scales. To the people who criticise the "large" scales on this new T. Rex I would like to say I understand your criticism, but it's miles better than any T. Rex in plastic that came before it.
Congratulations! Glad you have received your package. I will say that Wilson is much better in hand. To me the images don't do this figure justice. I do understand the complain of the large scales, though.

SRF

I understand it too, but I do feel the fine detailing on this model is actually very well done, that's all.
But today, I'm just being father

Mattyonyx

Quote from: SRF on January 16, 2021, 02:01:52 PM

It's not exactly a criticism of the larger scales themselves, it's more about noticing there's been some misconception about their actual accuracy, which came from how some people interpreted the way ZHAO Chuang spoke about the scales on his video.
Is it the best T. rex currently available? Yes, there's no way I can deny it.
Is it 100% accurate? No, although even the most controversial aspects are executed so well they are a feast for the eyes.

Sim

Quote from: Gwangi on January 15, 2021, 09:59:58 PM
Quote from: Sim on January 15, 2021, 08:56:08 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 14, 2021, 11:50:16 PM
The enlarged scales are ugly, especially on Wilson

Interesting avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi.  I like how the scales look on PNSO's new T. rex but I don't like the enlarged scales on the Carnotaurus.  I'm still planning to give it a chance though, since I like the figure otherwise.

avatar_Sim @Sim, the scales bother me on both but yeah, they're far more offensive on the Carnotaurus.

avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi the scales bother me on the Tuojiangosaurus too, they look too prominent to me.  How do you feel about the scales of the Tuojiangosaurus?

terrorchicken

Quote from: Giovs on January 16, 2021, 12:06:06 PM
You can track on the Aliexpress site, or you can just copy the tracking number there to track it in some other site. They sent me an e-mail when the order was shippend and when it arrived in my country.
Quote from: Fenestra on January 16, 2021, 11:09:11 AM
I get notifications by e-mail. I don't have Facebook either.

thanks! I actually ended up ordering the spinosaurus along with the corythosaurus, Im quite excited to get these!

Lynx

Got a pleasant surprise today! Winter Wilson arrived one week after purchase despite me ordering off amazon. I mainly ordered Wilson as a replacement for a JP2 bootleg (which for some reason was the only rex I had). Very happy with this new figure, it was much better then I expected. I will definitely be ordering from PNSO again!
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: