News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRF

Quote from: Carnoking on January 22, 2021, 11:27:26 PM
Anyone know of a tried and true way to get in touch with PNSO? My new Wilson arrived with a bum jaw.

Since I've ordered my Wilson through Amazon directly at PNSO, I've sent them a message when Wilson arrived here since the tracking information on Amazon says it has only shipped (and still does, by the way). They responded fairly quick thanking me to let them know.

Besides contacting them through Amazon, you could also try to e-mail them on one of the e-mail adresses that you can find on Wilson's box. I see PNSO has an e-mail adress dedicated for the US. I reckon it would be easier to send them some pictures that way to show what the problem is.

But, since you've ordered it from Dan's, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to reach out to him first? Sure it's a factory error which you can't hold him accountable for, but he could be your best option to reach out to PNSO.

Hope this helps. :) Btw I'm looking forward to your review of Wilson, hopefully one that can put his mouth wide open.  ;D
But today, I'm just being father

Ravonium

What does everyone think of this?

Lynx

Quote from: SRF on January 23, 2021, 09:38:30 AM
Quote from: Carnoking on January 22, 2021, 11:27:26 PM
Anyone know of a tried and true way to get in touch with PNSO? My new Wilson arrived with a bum jaw.

Since I've ordered my Wilson through Amazon directly at PNSO, I've sent them a message when Wilson arrived here since the tracking information on Amazon says it has only shipped (and still does, by the way). They responded fairly quick thanking me to let them know.

Besides contacting them through Amazon, you could also try to e-mail them on one of the e-mail adresses that you can find on Wilson's box. I see PNSO has an e-mail adress dedicated for the US. I reckon it would be easier to send them some pictures that way to show what the problem is.

But, since you've ordered it from Dan's, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to reach out to him first? Sure it's a factory error which you can't hold him accountable for, but he could be your best option to reach out to PNSO.

Hope this helps. :) Btw I'm looking forward to your review of Wilson, hopefully one that can put his mouth wide open.  ;D

Winter Wilson can open his mouth quite wide (roughly one inch).
An oversized house cat.

Carnoking

avatar_Lynx @Lynx Yeah mine is fixed in place. No matter what I do the only movement I get from it comes from the splitting plastic.

avatar_SRF @SRF thanks for the info! Didn't think to check the box for contact info. And thanks for watching the channel! Think I'll have to hold off on a Wilson review until I have a functioning one.

Bokisaurus

Sorry to hear your Wilson got some defective jaw parts. I suppose it's inevitable that there will be a few that gets missed by qc during production.
I never had any issues with any of my PNSO jaw articulation, knock on wood !
When I first got the Carno I was worried, but it turned out perfect.
I hope you can resolve the issue.

Sim

I decided to give the PNSO Borealopelta a chance.  When it got here it had a sloppy orange line on the underside of its beak.  It's disappointing but I don't like the Borealopelta enough to get a new copy.  I wish PNSO figures didn't come in boxes so Everything Dinosaur could check for defects before sending a figure.  I also wish PNSO would give their thyreophorans cheeks like Sede the Ankylosaurus.  The lack of cheeks is what stopped me liking the Borealopelta.  I hope when I get the PNSO Carnotaurus and Miragaia they won't have defects.  I know the Miragaia doesn't have cheeks.

Quote from: Ravonium on January 24, 2021, 12:31:16 AM
What does everyone think of this?

I think it's a 3D model from May 2020.  I don't get the feeling something more will be coming from it.  I'd like a new Kentrosaurus as long as it doesn't have the weird puffed-out cheeks that Bieber the Stegosaurus has.

stoneage

:(   Sorry you've had such bad luck with your new figures.

Sim

Thanks stoneage!  I could really use some good new figures from Safari now.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Same here avatar_Sim @Sim sorry to hear that as well as the faulty Vitae you also received a faulty PNSO.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Sim

Thanks Gothmog the Baryonyx!

Bread

PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus is available for prime on Amazon. Only 20 in stock just a heads up!

rdsaplala

Hi. I just have a query with regards to PNSO's 2020 Pachyrhinosaurus. I was looking forward to get that figure, but it has been my habit to first check all reviews before getting a figure. One particular review noted that the space between the supraorbital boss and the nasal boss appears to be too narrow and shallow  in that particular figure. I would like to inquire from our Ceratopsian experts if this is considered an issue or if I may consider this as a normal anatomical variant. I'm not a Paleontologist but my field of expertise is in life sciences so I understand that "normal variants" are pretty common. I really like the overall lifelike appearance of the figure but that finding has been bothering me. Thanks in advance for any feedback from the experts here in the forum.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: rdsaplala on January 30, 2021, 09:43:34 AM
Hi. I just have a query with regards to PNSO's 2020 Pachyrhinosaurus. I was looking forward to get that figure, but it has been my habit to first check all reviews before getting a figure. One particular review noted that the space between the supraorbital boss and the nasal boss appears to be too narrow and shallow  in that particular figure. I would like to inquire from our Ceratopsian experts if this is considered an issue or if I may consider this as a normal anatomical variant. I'm not a Paleontologist but my field of expertise is in life sciences so I understand that "normal variants" are pretty common. I really like the overall lifelike appearance of the figure but that finding has been bothering me. Thanks in advance for any feedback from the experts here in the forum.

That shape is based on fossil evidence. it's peculiar to a particular specimen.

ceratopsian

avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx - do you happen to know which specimen, by any chance?

Quote from: Mattyonyx on January 30, 2021, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: rdsaplala on January 30, 2021, 09:43:34 AM

That shape is based on fossil evidence. it's peculiar to a particular specimen.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 30, 2021, 05:03:38 PM
avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx - do you happen to know which specimen, by any chance?

TMP 86.55.258

ceratopsian

Thank you avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx. (By the way, I have very much enjoyed watching your reviews this week.)

Quote from: Mattyonyx on January 30, 2021, 07:09:53 PM

TMP 86.55.258

rdsaplala

Quote from: Mattyonyx on January 30, 2021, 07:09:53 PM

TMP 86.55.258

Thanks for pointing out the specific specimen, Mattyonyx.
I had a look and its skull is pretty much spot on with PNSO's figure. Now I can sleep better at night LOL

Kapitaenosavrvs

Every time i go into this thread and read this "Anybody knew of these guys?" on the first page, i have to laugh a bit, especially after the first Wave of new Figures we had the last Weeks.

SRF

This morning I was looking at some PNSO models at Model Toy Center and My Online Toy Store. Now after work I was looking at them again, since I finally made up my mind to order the Carnotaurus. But now the expected delivery dates for both stores are pushed back with a full month compared to this morning. Meaning for example that if I would order from MTC the delivery is expected on the 8th of April instead of the 4th of March. If I order at MOTS this would be faster btw (March 12 now instead of February 16 this morning) but I wanted to try MTC since I've seen people here recommend it more often.

Has anyone else noticed this too? Is this due to the Chines new year?
But today, I'm just being father

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: SRF on February 03, 2021, 04:56:27 PM
This morning I was looking at some PNSO models at Model Toy Center and My Online Toy Store. Now after work I was looking at them again, since I finally made up my mind to order the Carnotaurus. But now the expected delivery dates for both stores are pushed back with a full month compared to this morning. Meaning for example that if I would order from MTC the delivery is expected on the 8th of April instead of the 4th of March. If I order at MOTS this would be faster btw (March 12 now instead of February 16 this morning) but I wanted to try MTC since I've seen people here recommend it more often.

Has anyone else noticed this too? Is this due to the Chines new year?

I guess the whole shippingsituation will not be the Best untill the End of February this year. I would say: good for them! They should be allowed to calm down a bit after the last year and the months that are coming.

So best to do is waiting calmly, until the Chinese New Year is over. Over there. hehe.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: