News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2012 Figures

Started by DinoToyForum, March 10, 2012, 09:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

Thanks, will they look a little different than the originals?

Mightyjptrex

Got to get me some Papos soon. lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Mightyjptrex on March 18, 2012, 10:14:29 PM
Got to get me some Papos soon. lol

You haven't yet ? I figured the brown Rex would have been high priority.. lol ;D

BTW..heard from Josh ? He said he's leaving for basic soon..and no orders filled either..surprise surprise.  :-\

Mightyjptrex

Car payment  ;D But soon I will get some Papos haha
As for Josh he left for Basics last week wont be back until July  :-\

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Mightyjptrex on March 19, 2012, 12:56:10 AM
Car payment  ;D But soon I will get some Papos haha
As for Josh he left for Basics last week wont be back until July  :-\

Ah clarity ! ;)

Eh that sucks...the guy is one big excuse sorry to say.

Lio99

my invicta baryonyx has arrived 
thanks copper!

Takama

Quote from: primeval12 on March 18, 2012, 08:49:53 PM
Thanks, will they look a little different than the originals?

that, im not sure of. but I wont be suprised if they do.

Arioch

Woa, loving that Acrocanthosaurus. The chosen colors work really well.

Schleich as unsurprisingly disappointing as always (although the quetzal has beautiful wings markings)

Lio99

Quote from: Arioch on March 19, 2012, 09:54:16 PM
Woa, loving that Acrocanthosaurus. The chosen colors work really well.

Schleich as unsurprisingly disappointing as always (although the quetzal has beautiful wings markings)
wich quetzal did you get.

Tylosaurus

This one is most interesting to me :

The Deinocheirus, heh how long have I been reading about this one, probably one of the biggest mystery Dino's I followed, just dunno when this mystery was claimed though, the only parts that were found of this dino were it's massive arms with its massive claws, many thought that it would be a raptor like animal, instead it's more like a crossover of a large Gallimimus and a large Deinonychus.

Just to have this dinosaur would put an end to this long awaited mystery too hah!  ;D 8)

Lio99

wasn't it related to therizinosaurus

SBell

Quote from: Lio99 on March 20, 2012, 04:26:36 AM
wasn't it related to therizinosaurus

No.  Therizinosaurus is a therizinosaur, Deinocheirus is an ornithomimid. So they're both theropods of some weird kind, but that's about it.

Tylosaurus

Thx for the info SBell :) love these weirdo's hah! Nice stuff indeed  8)

Primeval12

Are there any pictures of the new bullyland mammals.

indy1936

The 2012 Carnegie Brachiosaurus is now listed as available on safariltd.com. Mine is being prepared for shipment.

Primeval12

It's amazing they could make such a nice model with nothing to base it on except fossil arms and hands!

Tylosaurus

Does anyone know who sells the Deinocheirus from CollectA?
As I think it was CollectA :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 28, 2012, 10:25:19 PM
Does anyone know who sells the Deinocheirus from CollectA?
As I think it was CollectA :)

Once it's released Dan will have it :

http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/-strse-497/Deinocheirus-Deluxe-by-CollectA/Detail.bok

Takama

http://www.tgftoys.com/2012-CollectA-Releases_c1196.htm

TGF Toys has listed the 2012 items from CollectA. However, it says that they will not be in until June.

Also, Dan has told me that CollectA will be Raising the prices of some of there older figures.

slight bad news for big CollectA maniacs like me

Blade-of-the-Moon

At least it's just the older ones..most of us have those already...and thanks to this update we can grab them before they do go up. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: