News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2012 Figures

Started by DinoToyForum, March 10, 2012, 09:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

If anyone has bought two, or one for re-sell, I want it. Just let me know.

postsaurischian

^-^  Favorite Dinosaur Softmodel series  Styracosaurus  (designed by Kazunari Araki)

Ikessauro

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 29, 2012, 05:50:38 PM
^-^  Favorite Dinosaur Softmodel series  Styracosaurus  (designed by Kazunari Araki)

*Drooling all over the keybord* How did you get it!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks so much like the X-Plus one...;D

Ikessauro

This one wasn't supposed to be yellow?

Simon

*KA-CHUNK*   :o :o :o

(Sound of jaw hitting the floor.)

Araki.

Just dam*!!!

WOW. 

Will definitely be getting the whole line if he sculpted them all!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Ikessauro on October 29, 2012, 06:02:05 PM

*Drooling all over the keybord* How did you get it!!!

Sent from Japan by a friend ^-^.
They will appear in Western countries (some day). I guess British seller dinosaurtime will be a candidate.

Quote from: Simon on October 29, 2012, 06:31:03 PM

Araki.

Just dam*!!!

WOW. 

Will definitely be getting the whole line if he sculpted them all!

That's right - the whole series is designed by Araki ;).

tyrantqueen

That Styraco is decent, although I prefer the previous version (it was bulkier and more strongly built) And why is it so..shiny? ???

Congrats though...

Jetoar

OH amazing figure. Kinto are doing amazing figures. I would like to see more images of these figures (allosaurus specially  ^-^).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Jetoar on October 30, 2012, 10:35:34 AM
OH amazing figure. Kinto are doing amazing figures. I would like to see more images of these figures (allosaurus specially  ^-^).

Man after my own heart.. ;D

postsaurischian

^-^  Favorite Dinosaur Softmodel series  Velociraptor  (designed by Kazunari Araki)

Horridus

The wings could have been better, but on the other hand at least it HAS wings. I'll be buying it anyways...
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Patrx

Hey, that Velociraptor's actually not too bad. I think I even see some attempt at primary feathers? I'm not too fond of the face, though - the fenestrae are too visible and I dislike the slitted pupils. I'll probably end up buying it for want of a better dromaeosaur  ???

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd probably get that one..I like the dragon-feel to it with the mane of feathers.

I'm really waiting to see the Happinet/ master fossil Velociraptor statue come out..I'm certainly buying it..and their Allosaurus Skeleton as well.

postsaurischian

I do like it a lot ^-^.
Keep in mind that this is a figure in the up-to-ten-Dollars range and even on the first pic it's pretty much enlarged. It's about the size of the first series' Deinonychus. I didn't realize it has slitted pupils until I saw the pics :).

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

John

How big is this Styracosaurus?Is it comparable to the original soft model series of the same species in size?
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

postsaurischian

Quote from: John on October 31, 2012, 12:21:13 AM
How big is this Styracosaurus?Is it comparable to the original soft model series of the same species in size?

It is 19 cm from tip of the nasal horn to tip of the tail measured in a straight line - about the same size as the first series' figure.

stoneage

What do people think of the Favorite Allosaurus?

Takama

I think it looks excelent, Though, I wish Favorite would do something more obscure

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: