You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Collection Version 1: 2012-2017

Started by Roselaar, June 07, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 02, 2013, 08:47:38 PM
Very cool non-JP collection. But MY favourite museum line is Invicta, not Carnegie ;-)

Don't fret, it was only semi-sarcasm. Invicta is lovely of course.  ;D

Roselaar

Some more Safari stuff:

Safari Prehistoric Life/Prehistoric Panorama/small dinosaur figures:

Older Wild Safari figures:

Newer, better Wild Safari figures:

And some more of the latter:

And various dinosaur figures from ELC, Waiphoon, Furuta and of course, my only (and lonely) Battat figure:

stoneage

???  I can't believe you have only 1 Battat figure!

Roselaar

Quote from: stoneage on April 08, 2013, 07:35:59 PM
???  I can't believe you have only 1 Battat figure!

It's not by choice. I just can't afford the high prices they go for. I would love to trade stuff for them, but people always ask for more than I care to give.

Oh well, at least I got this one cheap...

sauroid

your collection is still awesome nevertheless....
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Bring out the Dino Riders! (and their friends from the Smithsonian):

Horridus

The Carnegie Mk 2 Oviraptor and Sue collection "Anatotitan" have managed to sneak into one of your Wild Safari pics...cunning!

Ah, I'd like some Dino Riders/Smithsonian figures....especially the big ones. Just interesting collectors' pieces.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Roselaar

Quote from: Horridus on April 10, 2013, 06:45:37 PM
The Carnegie Mk 2 Oviraptor and Sue collection "Anatotitan" have managed to sneak into one of your Wild Safari pics...cunning!

Ah, I'd like some Dino Riders/Smithsonian figures....especially the big ones. Just interesting collectors' pieces.

I thought the updated Oviraptor was actually a Wild safari release? As for the Anatotitan, well, that's one's special.  ;D And no reprimand for labelling the Amargasaurus a Wild Safari figure? I only recently found out it's a Carnegie figure after all, despite so obviously looking like one.

The Smithsonian figures aren't particularly hard to find, are they? Around here, flea markets are overflowing with T-Rexes.

Horridus

Quote from: Roselaar on April 11, 2013, 08:34:32 PM
The Smithsonian figures aren't particularly hard to find, are they? Around here, flea markets are overflowing with T-Rexes.
Perhaps I SHOULD move to the Netherlands...

(Can't believe I didn't notice that Amargasaurus! But yes, the Oviraptor is definitely a Carnegie. Although I'm only pulling your leg like.)
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Jetoar

Wonderful dinoriders and smithsonian collection.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Some more dinosaur pics for y'all:

One huge UKRD Apatosaurus and some weird looking unidentified Brachiosaurus.

More random figures. I should still get myself a big Vastatosaurus Rex BTW.

Character Toys' Primeval figures. These are very good and detailed action figures. The Raptor is still one of my favorites.

Famemaster 4D Vision models. Very good stuff! Hopefully I'll find the Triceratops too one day.

View of the other side.

Roselaar

And now for my Collectation:

There is of course more where that came from, since Collecta's range is far to big for only 5 pictures.  ;)

Roselaar

As I said, here's some more Collectasaurs:

Papo Brown Rex is kinda out of place here.

My two different Collecta eating Rexes. Spot the differences!  ;)

Roselaar

Big Collectasaurs:

As seen in my previous post, I also have the Deluxe Deinocheirus.

And even bigger:

Roselaar

Today's update: the invincible Invicta!:

Not pictured: another T-Rex and a painted Triceratops.

RockyMountainRex

That is an amazing collection that you have!   :)
Rawr!

Roselaar

Thanks! :)

Today, classic Linde and maybe classic-to-be (someday) Chap Mei:

Linde:

Dino Quest:

Dino Valley:

Dino Valley 2:

Dino Valley 3 and assorted (DV 3 Styracosaurus is missing on picture):

Other:

Libraraptor

So much variety in there, so many different styles and figures, I always enjoy looking at your pictures. I´m especially excited because I see you do have some Linde figures there! Now look out for the rest of them to show up!

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 04, 2013, 09:42:40 PM
I´m especially excited because I see you do have some Linde figures there! Now look out for the rest of them to show up!

I sincerely hope they will some day. I was lucky enough to get all of these Lindesaurs (plus a second Sphenacodon) for only 2 euros, but the seller didn't have the Rex and Ankylosaurus. My best hope would be to trade the doubles for the figures I still need, with some extra figures if needs be.

Roselaar

Anyone care for Bullyland products?:

Various older figures. I also have an original small Stegosaurus, not pictured here.

Allosaurus also among my Bullysaurs, but not pictured here.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: