You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Collection Version 1: 2012-2017

Started by Roselaar, June 07, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

TLWS1 human figures, all MOC.

More TLWS1 human figures, all MOC.

And more, but these have been opened and in some cases customized (:-/). The Roland Tembo is the one with the sideburns, which was a new variation for me.

TLWS1 Junior Rexes, all MOC.

TLWS1 dinosaurs, all MOC.

TLWS1 dinosaurs, opened.

Two JP III human figures (opened) and another MOC TLW Dieter Stark.

JPS2 Jungle Runner, MIB.

JPS2 Strike Cycles, both MIB. One regular, one Euro.

JPS2 Quetzalcoatlus, loose in box. Missing small tag and card, but both box and figure otherwise in good condition.

Two JPS2 Gallimimuses. Both opened, but otherwise in good condition. One missing small tag.

JP III Vehicle sets, both MIB.

JP III Wave 1 dinosaurs: Pteranodon and Triceratops loose in box, T-Rex, Raptor and Dilophosaurus MIB.

JP III Wave 2 dinosaurs, all MIB.

JPS1 Bush Devil Tracker MIB.

JPS1 Elec. Dilophosaurus, loose on card.

JPS1 human figures, loose on card.

JPS1 human figures, MOC.

JPS1 re-release human figures, MOC.  8-)

JPS1 Young T-Rex and Stegosaurus, both opened but complete and in good condition.

JPS1 Japanese variant Young T-Rex, MIB.

JPS1 re-release Stegosaurus, with JPS2 card! When spotting the box differences I just had to open this baby up to check whether it came with the rare JPS2 card and I was thrilled when that turned out positive. It's not fully MIB now, but it was worth it.  8-)

Some JPS2 dinosaurs, all MOC.

Some more JPS2 dinosaurs, all MOC.

JPS1 dinosaurs, Japanese variants. All MOC.

JPS1 Velociraptor MOC, Canadian variant. This one was new to me.  :)

JPS1 dinosaurs, all MOC.

Bunch of MOC Dimetrodons.

Bunch of MOC Coelophysis.

Bunch of MOC Pteranodons.

JPS1 Electronic dinosaurs MOC, opened Raptor and another MOC Ellie.

Two TLW sun screens.

JP neon sign, large, with package. Too bad I can't turn it on. I wonder what it looks like in action.

JP neon sign, small, with package. Same story.

TLW soundtrack. Plus German folder containing ads for TLW action figures.

Three sets of TLW Micro Machines, MOC.

TLW candy set box, closed.

TLW candy set box, opened. Of course the candy had all been eaten (otherwise it would have been spoiled anyway). Free mug is missing though.

TLW Microverse set, more or less MIB.

TLW novel paperback, with neat holocover.

Bunch of TLW Kooshies.

TLW VHS x2. Found another one later on, didn't bother to take its picture.

TLW Tetley coin set. Very nice item!

JP and TLW pencil cases.

JP R/C jeep. You might remember the jeep from an earlier picture, but later on I also found its accessories.

TLW handheld Raptor Run game. Still works fine, but I can't figure out how to win.  :P

Various stickers and leaflets for TLW.

TLW Watch.

TLW mouse mat. What do you call these in English again?

JP lobby cards. Awesome set!

TLW lobby cards.

Two JP theatrical posters. Too bad they are folded.

TLW small movie banner.

JP sweater. Not gonna wear it.

Two MIB sets of JP glass ware.

Two Merlin JP sticker albums, one completed, the other about two-thirds full.

Loose Merlin JP stickers. A lot of doubles.

More JP watches! I got so many of them now I gave one to each other person attending the WWD meeting. That still leaves me with 33 of these, all MOC...

JP Raptor puzzle, complete.

JP bath soap, MIB. Not gonna use it. Interestingly enough, I already had this piece of merchandise in a Benelux variation.

JP movie story book.

Various McDonalds/JP The Ride cups.

Small TLW candy eggs with assorted key chains.

JP Raptor shampoo bottle. Used, alas.

More VHS releases, including the Limited Edition of the first film.

JP pillow cover. Not gonna use it since I tend to drool in my sleep.  :P

JP T-shirt. Not gonna wear it.

Crichton's JP novel in Dutch, x2. Plus Dutch version of the movie novelization.

JP deluxe watch.

JP soundtrack. Still one of the best soundtracks ever!  8)

Loose JPS1 and JP Die-Cast collector cards. No rares but still a nice addition.

The JP The Ride cup again, now with accessories.

Various neat JP and assorted dinosaur pins.

MOC TLW View Master set.

I believe these are not JP merchandise items. Pretty decent, large hand puppets though.

JP III hand puppets.

JP wallet and similar accessories. I am currently using a JP wallet which has gotten rather worn out, so this would be a nice replacement. But I think I ought to keep it in the collection instead.

JP key chains with 3D images.

JP Dakin foot wear. Not my size, alas. ;D

Cover of a JP Lindberg Corythosaurus box, and two different technical manuals for an old Ocean game.

JP III coin set, MIP.

JP badge stickers. Found more of them later on, didn't bother to take pics anymore.

More assorted JP stickers.

JP writing and school accessories, including an unopened set.

JP service trays. These are really cool! They look gorgeous and they have fold out supports so you can make a small table out of them.

Two loose and incomplete JP Command Compounds.

Loose TLW MCC parts, or a heavily incomplete MCC. Computer works.

Various JP vehicle parts.

Loose weaponry and accessories for JP and TLW human figures.

TLWS1 Glider Pack, 1 MIB, one loose in box (he's in there somewhere  ;D) and missing missile.

TLWS1 DART. Almost MIB: opened but complete and never assembled.

Another TLWs1 Pteranodon, also almost MIB: complete but opened.

TLWs1 Chasmosaurus, opened but in good working order.

Pair of TLW Exclusive Utahraptors. One fully MIB, the other opened but complete and in great shape.

Another JP story book and a JP III post card.

TLWS1 Electronic Velociraptor, near MIB. Opened but in excellent working order.

TLWS1 Stegosaurus, near MIB. Opened but in great condition.

TLW Exclusive Young T-Rex, fully MIB!  8-)

TLW Exclusive Dino Tracker Adventure Set, x2. Both have been opened, and one has a bit of box damage and some minor customization of the figures, but both are otherwise in good condition and complete.

Last but not least: TLWS1 Bull T-Rex, MIB!  8-)

Pretty neat second collection me thinks. Of course, most of it has now been integrated into my own first collection, thus creating a super-uber giant humongous single JP collection. And a lot of needless doubles I'll soon be selling off, so keep an eye out in the Classifieds if there's something here that intrigued you.  ;)

DinoToyForum

I have the Velociraptor 'bath grains' figure too, I always wondered if it was rare, but apparently not.

I also have a few of the other JP nic-nacs you shared, although mine are faded and worn by comparison :))

Roselaar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 30, 2012, 05:01:08 PM
I have the Velociraptor 'bath grains' figure too, I always wondered if it was rare, but apparently not.

I also have a few of the other JP nic-nacs you shared, although mine are faded and worn by comparison :))

Some of the stuff from this collection is faded and worn too, but it's a shame I wasn't the one getting it faded and worn. Memories of those acts are reserved for their original owner only, sadly. Your stuff is always more 'yours' if you had all the fun with it. I doubt I'll ever have a bath with those Raptor bath grains...  :P

I can still eat all the mint candy though. I don't think that would get me some good memories.  ;D

Takama

It almost looks like you have enough Jurrasic Park Stuff to create a little museum, or shop.

deanm

docronnie

Super awesome JP collection!!! :)

Mouse pad is what we call the mouse mat here in our country.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Roselaar

Just realized I haven't posted any of my non JP dinosaur figures (except for the Chinasaurs) here since the new DTF was started. For completeness'sake I will start doing so now.  :)

Various figures, including Playskool Definitely Dinosaurs and AAA.

Toyway NHM figures. The only ones of the line worth getting.  ::)

Collecta 1:15 scale T-Rex. Good, but the smaller deluxe figure is actually more detailed.  :-/

Yujin dinosaurs. 5 different Allosaurs, kinda overkill. And only a few of them don't keep falling over.  ;D

Colorata figures. Pretty good despite the overly colourful paint schemes.

Roselaar

Here's some new additions to my collection, several awesome custom figures I traded for a Schleich figure:

Shonisaurus and friends:

Shonisaurus snacking on squid:

Shonisaurus being snacked on by sea creatures. Notice the awesome subtle details on the Shoni.  :)

Roselaar

A few more dinosaur pics.

Various older Schleich figures, the not so good ones:

Various older Schleich figures, the good ones  ^-^:

Safari Great Dinosaurs and Dino Discoveries:

Safari toobs. Have since added the Prehistoric Mammal Skull toob to the bunch.

ZoPteryx

Amazing, massive, and highly impressive collection Roselaar! :o  I'm sure you get asked this all the time, but is there any JP merchandise you don't have!? :))

Roselaar

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 25, 2013, 06:41:27 PM
I'm sure you get asked this all the time, but is there any JP merchandise you don't have!? :))

Merchandise, sure, there's lots still missing! Action figures: only the newly released toys. Nothing else (except for prototypes and unreleased figures of course).

Libraraptor

hollyhockey

Hi, Not sure if you can help me but I have a collection on Dakin plush Jurassic soft toys. I just came across them by chance, but I know nothing about them. I want to sell them and two of them I can find on sites such as ebay but one of them I can't seem to find anywhere. You have a picture of it but the one I have is larger and I wondered if you could advice me where to sell them and at what price? I cant seem to attach a photo to this but there was a previous forum link -  http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=classifieds&action=display&thread=3858
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in the uk and they seem to be more popular in america.
Many thanks

Roselaar

Quote from: hollyhockey on March 26, 2013, 05:03:08 PM
Hi, Not sure if you can help me but I have a collection on Dakin plush Jurassic soft toys. I just came across them by chance, but I know nothing about them. I want to sell them and two of them I can find on sites such as ebay but one of them I can't seem to find anywhere. You have a picture of it but the one I have is larger and I wondered if you could advice me where to sell them and at what price? I cant seem to attach a photo to this but there was a previous forum link -  http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=classifieds&action=display&thread=3858
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in the uk and they seem to be more popular in america.
Many thanks

I'm not sure I can be of great help here, I don't know much about the JP plushies. I have no idea what they're worth. But I reckon you can get a fair amount of money for a Dakin Brachiosaurus bigger than mine (which isn't exactly small by itself): probably anything between 30 and 60 dollars. I'm not sure these were actually released outside the USA. I at least never saw them in stores here in the Netherlands. My advice would be to ask for more information on the JPtoys forums, I'm sure there's plenty of people there who know more about these than I do.

Roselaar

Here's some more dinosaur figures, Kaiyodo this time:

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Here's a few more Kaiyodosaurs:

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Roselaar

Here's some pics of my collection of everybody's favorite museum line, Carnegie:

Libraraptor

Very cool non-JP collection. But MY favourite museum line is Invicta, not Carnegie ;-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: