News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Granted, they make the feet the size of a grain of a rice, so the figure can no longer stand.
I wish there were better big dinosaur posters.
An oversized house cat.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but they would fall on your head or on our heads along with the frame and we would break down.

I wish an encyclopedia of Mesozoic, Cenozoic and Paleozoic life of great quality and translated in all languages, beautifully illustrated by the best illustrators of dinosaurs and prehistoric life, with the best detailed documentation and several volumes and bound in leather and with letters gold-plated paste and twenty volumes each stage (Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic) with all the detailed information and updated year after year with new additional volumes.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 10, 2022, 09:33:46 AM
Granted, but they would fall on your head or on our heads along with the frame and we would break down.

I wish an encyclopedia of Mesozoic, Cenozoic and Paleozoic life of great quality and translated in all languages, beautifully illustrated by the best illustrators of dinosaurs and prehistoric life, with the best detailed documentation and several volumes and bound in leather and with letters gold-plated paste and twenty volumes each stage (Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic) with all the detailed information and updated year after year with new additional volumes.
Granted, but the pages are loose and blow away in the wind.

I wish for abstraction
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, abstraction achieved, but it renders you unable to deal with concrete reality, so your reality consists of a lot of falling down on concrete.

I wish for every Polaris Slingshot to spontaneously combust.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted,you're holding one when it does。
I wish for Rebor to release Roundabout.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Primeval12

Granted but it's just a cover of the Yes song and not a model.

I wish that the Carnegie collection would return.

Halichoeres

Granted but it's made by Diramix and comes in blind bags.

I wish ticks were extinct.

Quote from: GiganotosaurusFan on May 16, 2022, 02:58:45 AMGranted,you're holding one when it does。

A price I'm willing to pay.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Granted but cockroaches would multiply by two with the health problems that this entails.

I wish I could take a shower only once and not have to use more water for my toilet in my life, that is, with just one shower I would be clean for life and never get dirty.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because any and all dirt begins to move away from you at high speeds. This creates a gigantic ravine underneath your house and it falls into the earth's core. The debris from this event rises into the sky and blots out the sun for thousands of years, creating a society which barely hangs on to existence and condemning billions to a life entrenched in darkness.

I wish for Sunlight
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, it comes with melanoma.

I wish my new shoes would stop squeaking on the floor.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but the shoes don't look new anymore

I wish I can become the supreme authority of the world

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, there's no people or anything to rule over

I wish I could jump really high.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Halichoeres

Granted, but you develop a tic disorder that makes you involuntarily jump really high at inopportune moments, like in low doorways. You have to wear a helmet forever.

I wish I could convincingly imitate any bird song.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you forget human speech.

I wish to be a Mongolian nomad for 4 days and 5 hours

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but those 4 days are the last 4 days of your life.

I wish that 3000 new Sumatran rhinoceros just appeared in the wild.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Granted, but they appear in Greenland and promptly freeze. (That wish hurt to corrupt, ngl)

I wish vehicle registration fees increased exponentially with mass.

EmperorDinobot

Granted, but you are transported to the day of the big bang, and suddenly everything starts moving backwards.

I wish my tummy did not hurt at night.

Halichoeres

Granted, your gastric pain is transferred to all of the neighborhood puppies instead.

I wish for JWD to be the last movie in the franchise.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. All the movie industry stops with it.
I wish Alec John Such was not deceased.

EmperorDinobot

Granted (I had to look him up), but that also means Gilbert Godfrey has to come back.

I wish I had telekinesis for my laziness.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: