News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Granted, but you have no control over it, thus being deaf or deafened most the time.

I wish I could get more done in a day.

Stegotyranno420

Granted. Except you get so much stuff done that you dont sleep now...

I wish I was able to starting lifting without the fear of having my growth stunt

indohyus

Granted, but you damage your body in the process.

I wish I could get to the gym more often

Shonisaurus

Granted, but after a week you would end up exhausted and would have to sleep a weekend in a row without the possibility of enjoying a precious weekend of rest.

I wish there were no neighborhood fights and that peace reigned in all the neighborhood communities.

Strepsodus

Granted, but this causes the government to allow one day each year where all crimes are legal. They thought it was a good idea but all hell broke loose and they couldn't get it under control.

I wish Vitae released their canceled figures in 2022.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but folks on Twitter still hate those figures and continue to cancel them.

I wish I knew Vedic Sanskrit

Halichoeres

Granted, you alone discern that all of the Vedic texts actually consist of hurtful jokes about your hygiene and parentage.

I wish fish were as easy to photograph as birds.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but on as easy as an angry cassowary, but not any cassowary, the one from regular show >:D

I wish my friend wont leave this forum. I tried convincing him to stay, but to no use : (

Shonisaurus

Granted, but he would stop being your friend and you would end up estranged from him for life.

I wish to have a miniature Battat diplodocus replica, that is, to make a miniature Battat diplodocus and also obtain the WWD ornithocherius.

indohyus

Granted, both are in almost unrecognisable condition and are fakes.

I wish shipping from Japan returns to normal soon.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but shipping everywhere else becomes nightmarish

I wish the forum was not so clogged with Mattel and JWD stuff right

Strepsodus

Granted, but they forget all about Prehistoric Planet.

I wish that the Mattel figures that weren't based on the movies (Siats, Ornitholestes, etc) were more accurate to the real animal

indohyus

Granted, but they are quickly discontinued and become expensive

I wish they would release the WWD ceratopsian photos for beasts of the mesozoic

Halichoeres

Granted, but they photos are all minted as NFTs and their storage entails more carbon emissions than the manufacture and distribution of the eventual products.

I wish for a wider sidewalk between the train station and my office.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, but it becomes wider towards your office and cars zoom mere inches from your office.

I wish there was a better giga figure.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, there is an excellent figure of a Gigabyte.

I wish people wouldn't let their cats run around killing birds all the time.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, that causes me to start my career as a hunter and shoot birds down >:D >:D >:D

I wish the mesozoic life project succeeded

indohyus

Granted, but over time they produce the same old models.

I wish I could get more monsterarts figures.

Halichoeres

Granted, but for each Monsterarts figure you must throw five of your dinosaurs into an active volcano, and you're forbidden to replace them.

I wish for an ammonite fossil with extensive soft tissue preservation.

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, but it's all rotten and smells reaaalllly bad.
I wish Mattel wouldn't make big feet.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: