News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 16, 2022, 06:47:03 PMGranted (I had to look him up), but that also means Gilbert Godfrey has to come back.

I wish I had telekinesis for my laziness.

I don't care Gilbert Godfrey has to come back with Alec.

Granted. But now you are too lazy to pronounce the telekinesis spell. So you still don't move.

I wish child bearing was not painful for women.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 16, 2022, 06:47:03 PMGranted (I had to look him up), but that also means Gilbert Godfrey has to come back.
Whys that a bad thing
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

EmperorDinobot

avatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale I am a positive fellow, but once in a while I have to say the following: I'm glad he's dead. He was very unfunny and annoying and would ruin whatever late night show I was watching in peace whenever he'd show up.

Also avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale I would not need a spell for telekinesis, unless my lazy bum would need to accio everything, like the remote. In that case, well...

Also, granted, but now all viviparous animals must feel the pain whenever human females give birth.

I wish my beet and orange juice was cold again.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 17, 2022, 12:33:43 AMavatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale I am a positive fellow, but once in a while I have to say the following: I'm glad he's dead. He was very unfunny and annoying and would ruin whatever late night show I was watching in peace whenever he'd show up.

Yikes

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 17, 2022, 12:33:43 AMavatar_GojiraGuy1954 @GojiraGuy1954 avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale I am a positive fellow, but once in a while I have to say the following: I'm glad he's dead. He was very unfunny and annoying and would ruin whatever late night show I was watching in peace whenever he'd show up.

Also avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale I would not need a spell for telekinesis, unless my lazy bum would need to accio everything, like the remote. In that case, well...

Also, granted, but now all viviparous animals must feel the pain whenever human females give birth.

I wish my beet and orange juice was cold again.

Viviparous female animals already feel pain when they give birth themselves...

Granted, your juice is cold again. That means winter is back and you have snow in your house because you left the windows open.

I wish no viviparous female aimals (including humans) feel pain while giving birth.

EmperorDinobot

Granted, but the sun exploded.

...Wait...

I wish my crush liked me back in the way I want to be liked.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but a bridge falls on them.

I wish that all the billionaires wealth was divided equally among everyone else.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted but many people with malice use that to their advantage with their knowledge of violence, trickery, and persuasion and slowly they become the new elite enslaving the rest. Then after a massive war against these factions, resulting in the demise of most humans, only leaving isolated populations such as Northern Senitelese. 10, 000 years pass and a new migration out of those isolated land occur, repopulating the planet, which is now littered in chemicals and bombs. These awful things make the culture of these new humans very brutal and selfish, a very "every man for himself " world where benevolence has gone extinct. This continues as an ever fighting world of tribals until a plague easily wipes them out.

I wish I could draw better

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 17, 2022, 09:06:59 PMGranted but many people with malice use that to their advantage with their knowledge of violence, trickery, and persuasion and slowly they become the new elite enslaving the rest. Then after a massive war against these factions, resulting in the demise of most humans, only leaving isolated populations such as Northern Senitelese. 10, 000 years pass and a new migration out of those isolated land occur, repopulating the planet, which is now littered in chemicals and bombs. These awful things make the culture of these new humans very brutal and selfish, a very "every man for himself " world where benevolence has gone extinct. This continues as an ever fighting world of tribals until a plague easily wipes them out.

I wish I could draw better

Granted. You now are in my body and I'm in yours, as we traded personnalities (so you may draw like me)

I wish I could run faster.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you are now a human equivalent of a Carnotaurus, hyper fast legs but measly arms.

I wish to become a hunter
avatar_Bowhead Whale @Bowhead Whale ,that is a nice drawing, I like the vintage feel to it, well done

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 17, 2022, 09:43:08 PMI wish to become a hunter
granted, but the only things you can hunt for are Blu-Ray copies of Norm of The North (2016.)

I wish somebody else would make a wish for me

Stegotyranno420

Granted, your wish is that you become a bagel.

I wish the pnso Acrocanthosaurus was a bit more larger width wise

Halichoeres

Granted, but only in the feet. It looks like a wind-up toy.

I wish small dogs could be muted with a remote control.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted,  but so can people who don't like small dogs  >:D

I wish all dogs reverted back to wolf like strength and persistence while remaining kind, intelligent, and fun.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 18, 2022, 05:56:14 PMI wish all dogs reverted back to wolf like strength and persistence while remaining kind, intelligent, and fun.

Granted, but they are not kind to you.

I wish that Monkeys did not have hair

Stegotyranno420

Granted, all of the hair of the monkeys gets transferred to you.

I wish chimps were not aggressive

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 18, 2022, 07:06:47 PMI wish chimps were not aggressive

Granted, Bonobos are now aggressive instead.

I wish for a large concrete slab

Stegotyranno420

Granted but it falls on your head

I wish I could speak fluent Latin

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 18, 2022, 08:13:24 PMGranted but it falls on your head

I wish I could speak fluent Latin
Granted but the language is still dead and you can no longer speak any other languages

I wish for a US dollar

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but it is counterfeit.

I wish for a genuine UK Pound

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: