News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Granted, but the other sounds become deafening.

I wish I could sleep longer during the week.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but you don't sleep anymore and you have insomnia until the end of your days.

I wish that a radiant sun would shine in all the nations and places of the world on the same day.

Halichoeres

Granted, it's because the earth has fallen into the sun.

I wish car horns were twice as loud inside as they are outside.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Granted, cars are banned for damaging people's ear drums.

I wish Warhammer was cheaper.

Stegotyranno420

Granted,  now some folks buy a war hammer and think it's their constitutional right to keep extremely dangerous hammers in their house.

I wish our school physical education wasnt so soft and let us play "dangerous" sports like dodgeball and wrestling

indohyus

Granted, someone gets hospitalised/killed.

I wish the Warhammer game pieces were cheaper.

Shonisaurus

Granted, but the dinosaur figures of any brand would become more expensive at 1000 dollars/euros and nobody, not even any member of the DTF, would buy it, the toy dinosaur companies would go bankrupt and the DTF would disappear, due to the lack of news.

I wish to see the dinosaurs and other prehistoric toy animals in black and white and the rest of the things/people to see them normally, the black and white view being of such quality that the figures would be more interesting to me even more than in color.

Halichoeres

Granted, but this affects your color vision uniformly and now rainbows look boring to you.

I wish everyone would keep their cats indoors.

Quote from: indohyus on February 18, 2022, 04:22:28 PM
Granted, cars are banned for damaging people's ear drums.
This actually sounds like an excellent outcome!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but now cats develop diseases because of lack of excerise somehow.

I wish I could paint like Martin Garrett

Halichoeres

Granted, you paint exactly as well as this history writer I just found on Google: https://books.google.com/books/about/Oxford.html?id=t0ikoAEACAAJ&source=kp_author_description

I wish I could see, temporarily and at will, through the eyes of other animals.

Stegotyranno420

You know , that is a good wish.
Unfortunately for you it ends up being figuratively so while you dont have to see it , instead of seeing like an animal you just see all of abuse and deforestation and other bad things they have to go through

I wish I could speak all the languages

Halichoeres

Granted. Every time you say something you say it in every language at once, and it sounds like a demonic scream.

I wish smaller dogs had smaller barks instead of shriller barks.

Shonisaurus

Granted but small dog barks will break everyone's eardrums.

I wish that the PNSO Tsintaosaurus was already available on Aliexpress for immediate purchase.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but is costs £550.

I wish the PNSO Triceratops was more colourful.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted but it's just a bunch of unorganized colours.

I wish I could do online school

indohyus

Granted, but due to connection issues, you fail.

I wish there were more dinosaur model sets (ones you can build yourself) available

Halichoeres

Granted, but they are all sculpted by the person who designed the Schleich Acrocanthosaurus.

I wish all toys and models of aquatic animals came with a stand.

indohyus

Granted, but they are badly balanced so they all faceplant.

I wish weather reports were more accurate

Stegotyranno420

Granted but only by 0.000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000001 % more

I wish I mastered calculus

Halichoeres

Granted, you use calculus to estimate safe following distances between cars on a highway, and for the rest of your life you are filled with dread because of the knowledge that almost nobody allows a safe following distance.

I wish I could adjust the sensitivity of my ears to different pitches, for example to listen to bats one day, and to listen to whale song another day.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: