News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimravus

5 stars for Brett, I received my WR4, Kaiyodo CQ dinosaurs and Kaiyodo Expo Dinos from Japan sound and safe ;D

stargatedalek

Positive for Loon! Loving the JW figures.

ceratopsian

Many thanks to avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar.  My Titanosuchus, along with the new Moschops base to make the diorama, arrived safe and sound today.  A good model and excellent addition to my collection.

Syndicate Bias

Positive for avatar_Loon @Loon for the Nanmu Carnotaurus, arrived on time and well packaged

Andreioli

Another positive for avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar !

Thank you for some rare species in figure form, the Lystrosaurus and the Titanosuchus.
The more diversity the better  ;)

Shonisaurus

avatar_Invicta Hunter @Invicta Hunter My five-star note to Invicta Hunter the shipment arrived long before the deadline expired and very well packed. Thanks Invicta Hunter you know where you have a buyer.  ;)

UK

Big thumbs up for avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx great figures. Thank you

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: UK on March 07, 2020, 08:14:24 PM
Big thumbs up for avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx great figures. Thank you
And I would like to return feedback. Pleasure to deal with avatar_UK @UK
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lanthanotus

Big thanks avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector for two of those magnificent horn faces with their adorable nests. Am excited to see more of the line!

Andreioli

10 out of 10 for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres !

Thanks to him I've managed to get a hold of some real holy grails :))
- Battat Diplodocus
- Battat Maiasaura
- Battat Ouranosaurus
- Battat Gallimimus

Five years and 800 figures later, I can finally call myself a serious collector  ;D

Georassic

Another positive for Jetoar! I was able to purchase his Lystrosaurus, Moschops and Scelidosaurus before he took hiatus for the Spring. I'm now proud owner of 19 of Jetoar's PaleoCreatures, and will buy more when he returns!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Andreioli on March 09, 2020, 05:53:12 PM
10 out of 10 for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres !

Thanks to him I've managed to get a hold of some real holy grails :))
- Battat Diplodocus
- Battat Maiasaura
- Battat Ouranosaurus
- Battat Gallimimus

Five years and 800 figures later, I can finally call myself a serious collector  ;D

So happy to hear they've arrived safely! Always a little worried about international parcels. Big positive back for you, avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

A perfect score for avatar_Loon @Loon.  He refunded me at once for the model I bought here in the UK for him and posted to the USA.

Loon

Very positive feedback for two forum members. Thanks to avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian for sending a WWD Opthalmosaurus to US and thanks to M @jwmo for the lovely Bullyland figures that would have been almost impossible to get without a trip to Germany.

Positive for Everything Dinosaur, as usual. Also, positive feedback for Paleozoo. I'd never bought anything from them before, and the figure that arrived was so beautiful and beautiful packed, I will buy from them again.

Shonisaurus

@My five stars, that is, an outstanding note for @Invicta Hunter , my shipment arrived in record time taking into account the serious economic crisis and the human drama that my poor nation is going through and, in general, Madrid is something that I did not even expect. Many thanks!!!!!

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Loon, the order with the Recur basilosaurus arrived without any problem despite the tragic situation that my nation and my city suffer.

Loon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 31, 2020, 11:27:33 AM
My five stars for Loon, the order with the Recur basilosaurus arrived without any problem despite the tragic situation that my nation and my city suffer.

You're welcome, and thanks to you, avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus. It was a great transaction.

Takama

Positive For

M @jwmo  :D

Crackington

Big thanks to Everything Dinosaur, which is still managing to operate online despite the virus. Two lovely figures, but especially the Safari Icthyosaurus which looks absolutely brilliant in the flesh.

I should also say thanks to Doug Watson for the amazing sculpt. It truly is a thing of beauty!

critcho

5 Stars for JWMO. Thanks to you I now have my grail piece! Arrived so quickly and well packaged even though coming from the US to UK. I couldn't be happier with it, thank you so much!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: