News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Big ups to sandspielfiguren.de for quick shipping and great prices.

Also, huge thanks to avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian for the Schleich Desmatosuchus and an extra Kaiyodo. It all arrived in fantastic shape.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Loon on April 07, 2020, 07:11:21 AM
Also, huge thanks to avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian for the Schleich Desmatosuchus and an extra Kaiyodo. It all arrived in fantastic shape.

Positive back to Loon for an easy and pleasant transaction. I'm very glad the Desmatosuchus has finally arrived.
During these days you never know if and when a package arrives - especially overseas. It's a bit risky but it worked :) .

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Loon for getting me the Play Visions parasaurolophus in record time (I bought it through eBay's global shipping system) and sending it to me in record time considering the tragic situation we are suffering globally from the global pandemic coronavirus. Apart from that his treatment on the internet is impeccable and good. Thank you so much Loon !!!!!

Sarapaurolophus

avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur recently helped me out getting a PNSO Amargasaurus and have become my friend avatar_Nessy @Nessy and my go-to source for everythjng BotM and PNSO.

Mike and Sue provide outstanding customer service and the dinosaur info sheets they include in each order are always a sweet add-on. Despite the current situation we received everything within a week. I know they have no influence over this, however they kindly informed me directly that delays could occur. No delays occurred ;)

Everything_Dinosaur

Thank you for your kind words, your comments are greatly appreciated by all of us at Everything Dinosaur, stay safe, keep well.

Halichoeres

Positives for avatar_Loon @Loon and ? @Stolpergeist thank you both!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

Positive feedback to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres, avatar_Baryonyx @Baryonyx, and T @therizinosaurus.

Several big thanks to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for several packages. Everything arrived safely.

Positive feedback for avatar_Paleozoo @Paleozoo, my Eryops arrived safe and sound, and my other order from them should be here soon.

And finally, thanks to Urzeitshop for their great service as well.

Baryonyx

Many thanks to avatar_Loon @Loon, certainly positive feedback!

Really appreciate the help as someone new to the forum.
:))

EmmaLVV

Big thumbs up to Steve, aka avatar_UK @UK for my painted Invicta Blue Whale, Bullyland Deinotherium and various Kaiyodo's!

Also positive feedback to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for various packages. One turned up the next morning after ordering in the evening, despite it only being 2nd class P&P!

Everything_Dinosaur

We appreciate you kind words, we continue to work as hard as we can to maintain our high customer service standards, in what are very difficult circumstances for us all.

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Loon on May 29, 2020, 07:03:38 PM
Positive feedback to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres, avatar_Baryonyx @Baryonyx, and T @therizinosaurus.

Several big thanks to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for several packages. Everything arrived safely.

Positive feedback for avatar_Paleozoo @Paleozoo, my Eryops arrived safe and sound, and my other order from them should be here soon.

And finally, thanks to Urzeitshop for their great service as well.

Thank you for your kind words from all of us avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur your comments are greatly appreciated.

Crackington

Big thanks to Steve (UK) for our trade. The Kaiyodo figures are great, particularly the Allosaurus, and loving the Marx Iguanodon.

UK

Quote from: EmmaLVV on May 29, 2020, 09:51:39 PM
Big thumbs up to Steve, aka avatar_UK @UK for my painted Invicta Blue Whale and Bullyland Deinotherium!

Also positive feedback to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for various packages. One turned up the next morning after ordering in the evening, despite it only being 2nd class P&P!

And a big thanks back to you too Emma.

And also Rob.... Mr Crackington,great trade. Thanks

Nimravus

Many thanks to UK (Steve) for the trade, nice guy and very easy to speak to. The package with the Kaiyodos arrived sound and safe! It was a pleasure to trade!

UK

Quote from: Nimravus on June 15, 2020, 08:31:04 PM
Many thanks to UK (Steve) for the trade, nice guy and very easy to speak to. The package with the Kaiyodos arrived sound and safe! It was a pleasure to trade!

Thank you Fernando you matched my sentiments too regarding our trade.

Always a pleasure trading within our community. So nice that the overwhelming majority of us are so honest and have the highest integrity.

Loon

Super positive feedback for avatar_brettnj @brettnj for another fantastic transactions. He helped me with a ton of rare Kaiyodos. They arrived in only a couple of days, and were very well packed.

Lanthanotus

Big thanks avatar_UK @UK for a most pleasant, fast and secure trade :)

UK

Quote from: Lanthanotus on June 25, 2020, 02:05:50 PM
Big thanks avatar_UK @UK for a most pleasant, fast and secure trade :)

Thank you Dennis (avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus) for the easiest of easy trades.

Good luck hunting down those Brumms.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

PlesiosaurusNessy

A great "thank you" and wonderful "positive" for avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor for two nice very tiny dinosaurs WWD Parksosaurus and WWD Troodon,
which arrived today in the mail, thanks once more for them!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: