News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Huge positive for D @doedicurious for an awesome deal.

Also, Huge positive to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for always being so helpful and providing great services!

Roselaar

Big fat positive for Lanthanotus! Thanks for a good trade and for helping me acquire additional figures! :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Ikessauro on August 04, 2021, 07:00:50 PM
Huge positive for D @doedicurious for an awesome deal.

Also, Huge positive to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for always being so helpful and providing great services!

You are most welcome, it is always a pleasure.

Ikessauro

A huge thanks and positive to avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia

Roselaar

Another big positive, this time for taxidriver77! Welcome back any time! :)

Lanthanotus

Eventually I could add some lovely Play Vision Amphibians to my collection, thanks to avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar. Always a pleasure to deal with you.

Duna

I had forgotten to send a big positive for avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar Thank you very much for your trade!

Gwangi

WebDragon

A positive entry for my purchase from avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon. Thanks!

taxidriver77

Thanks very much to Roselaar for the figure.

Baryonyx

Big positive to avatar_brettnj @brettnj who got me the Qualia Lambeosaurus and Triceratops. Very helpful and communicative and my parcel arrived very quickly (in the UK).
Both excellent figures
Thanks!

Duna

Big positive to avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar for some past trades and to A @AveryShazz for his trade, too.

ceratopsian

Positive to avatar_Crackington @Crackington for an excellent transaction.  I'm very happy to have the Alphadon  (and its Troodon companion) to add to my collection.

Crackington

Thanks avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian, glad they made it across the county Ok and they are in a good home 👍👍

Roselaar

Likewise, a huge positive for avatar_Duna @Duna as well! :)

Ikessauro

Positive for critcho for our recent deal. Easy and fast communication and fast delivery.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

A positive feedback for avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur I promise to feefo when I get the chance.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Everything_Dinosaur

Thanks from avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the kind words.  We are collectors too and this shows in the way in which we genuinely try to support and look after our customers.  Feel free to complete the Feefo feedback email, all these emails are sent out by Feefo and not us, reviews on our website are all from customers and everyone is genuine.  We have 162 5-star Google reviews (every Google review we have ever had is a 5-star review), we have nearly 2,000 customer comments and product reviews published on our website and currently 650 Feefo reviews showing on line.

Feedback is very important to us, it helps us grow and develop in the way that our customers want us to grow, feel free to peruse our Feefo reviews here: Everything Dinosaur on Feefo

Thank you again for your kind words.

thedeadlymoose

Huge positive for avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking for a well-packaged order, fair price, great communication and delivery.

Eocarcharia

I will echo the positive feedback for avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur. Great service, and pretty quick shipping for an overseas order.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: