News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I would also like to give positive feedback to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for another fantastic delivery. Everything is perfect again and I love dealing with you.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 17, 2021, 01:53:09 PM
I would also like to give positive feedback to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for another fantastic delivery. Everything is perfect again and I love dealing with you.

Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 17, 2021, 01:21:49 PM
Perfect, speedy and very personal service from @Everything Dinosaur, who sent a big box of PNSO models plus another BotM ceratopsian to add to my collection.

We appreciate your kind words - thank you.

SidB

A very positive note of thanks to C @callmejoe3 for his part in our successful transaction across national borders. I was able to get 25 classic Carnegie Safari dinos to him at an average price of $4.00 each. It was great to be able to share this portion of my collectibles with another collector.

Loon

Huge shout-out to avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos for three fabulous customs. She's always a pleasure to work with and her work is just outstanding.

BlueKrono

Positive for avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia. Figures arrived safe and sound.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Loon

Positive for avatar_brettnj @brettnj, very happy to finally have the Kaiyodo Lucy.

Shonisaurus

My five stars to Brett for his excellent management in selling me the six Favorite dinosaurs and also to Emiko although he says goodbye as Brett says of the sale of dinosaurs.

The delivery of the dinosaurs has been a slow process because of the tragedy that has devastated the world, but in this case good things also happen and in the end these figures have arrived at my house. In life few things have a solution but in this case, fortunately this time it has been fortunately thanks as I repeat to the brilliant management of Brett who has managed to do it competently as he always does. Superb work and superb and excellent salesperson has been slow but sure and effective.

SidB

A note of thanks to avatar_Baryonyx @Baryonyx for the completion of our swap of Invicta and Safari figures. He had to endure through two and a half months of waiting as my package inched its way from Toronto to England, yet he did so without complaint and with good cheer. Bravo!

ceratopsian

Perfect score to Everything Dinosaur.  The very large box arrived Wednesday, having been ordered late Monday afternoon.

Baryonyx

Excellent feedback for S @SidB , thank you very much! A pleasure to do business with you and the wait was only to be expected I suppose - definitely not a problem! Thanks!

Shonisaurus

I am going to be constructive but also realistic my score is not positive in this case for bigbadtoystore, although neither negative I know that they should have done what they could, but in this case I ordered a Gorilla Rebor limited version in pre-order and they sent it to me in January but unfortunately I did not receive it, I suppose it is due to the situation caused by the Covid-19 and that the shipment was low cost, the lowest cost of shipping that bigbadtoystore shuffles the most economical so that said package will surely have been lost and even the customs agents of my nation have refused to deliver it to its sender in this case a server (although I know that is a conjecture of mine).

Regarding the communication of emails. I sent several messages to this collectible toy company, expressing my concern that they did not give me the package and unfortunately they have not answered any of my messages. I know, because I am informed that according to the shipping policy of bigbadtoystore they do not commit to anything in case of loss or misplacement of said package.

On the other hand, I ordered a second Gorilla Rebor special version and that order did arrive although they imposed tariffs and customs fees of 25.16 euros. I can say that the experience with bigbadtoystore has not been good, but it is not bad either since I finally received the second copy of Gorilla Rebor special version, well packaged and packed.

I inquired at my mail order store and they told me that all shipments from abroad including in my Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla require a tariff and tax rate except for nations that are part of the EU zone as long as said Goods do not step on non-EU countries and as long as said transport companies belong to communicating nations, as the director of my post office branch told me, so I have been a little disappointed since it can not be bought almost anywhere, I asked him more that if they imposed tariff rates on products from China and the director told me that they did and that according to her it is "strange" that they have never imposed tax rates on me for any Chinese product and said that it was metaphorically surprising and miraculous.

They also told me that customs duties in my nation were imposed electively among products subject to customs shipment, that is to say that among four packages, customs agents only penalize one and the other three "turn a blind eye" as a result of that supposes a lot to customs agents a lot of administrative burden that would impede personal development in other things as pressing or more than in them.

Obviously my grade on the bigbadtoystore aspect is 5.5 or 6 since the customer service issue is too incomplete.

thedeadlymoose

Very positive feedback for avatar_brettnj @brettnj.

I ordered 3 Kaiyodo and 3 rare Favorite figures. The Favorites arrived extremely quickly and were perfect, and the prices excellent for being rare figures. The Kaiyodos had a problem with the order, and Brett went above and beyond to fix it.

Brett also communicated very thoroughly about the ordering process from him in general, and about my orders in particular.

Like many others on this forum, I highly recommend working with him.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Positive feedback for avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the wonderful package of figures
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 14, 2021, 10:37:29 PM
Positive feedback for avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the wonderful package of figures

Thank you for your kind words, despite all the problems and difficulties of the pandemic, we continue to try to do our best for our customers.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 11, 2021, 11:42:10 PM
....... I have been a little disappointed since it can not be bought almost anywhere, .......

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus: I'm sorry to read that. Ordering from the U.S. has become pretty risky.
Maybe next time you should order from a store within the EU: https://modellpferdeversand.de/REBOR-Tiere

Halichoeres

Big thanks to avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor for forwarding some figures from Europe!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian Thank you for your words, but let me explain, today I received the order for the gorilla Rebor special version without shipping costs, so the fault in my case was me. The truth and truth that if you have to place an order at bigbadtoystore, for example, you have to be more patient and if you order a product like the aforementioned Rebor figure with low-cost shipping, you have to wait much longer and they do not charge you shipping costs Shipping. In this case, you have to wait a whopping four months.

For my part I modify my assessment of bigbadtoystore. The product I made in December with minimal shipping costs, arrived correctly and well packaged and without customs fees. Now I have two gorilla Rebor special version. My five stars for bigbadtoystore. CAUTION You never buy products with express delivery and expensive shipping costs even if they arrive very soon because you have the risk that customs will charge you with a high sums of money.

In my case I was impatient and without waiting for the first Rebor gorilla to arrive with low cost shipments and thinking that it was lost in this case I mistakenly launched into the purchase of another new Gorilla Rebor figure that arrived a few days later and their high shipping costs sent me invoices for customs services. Moral if you want to buy figures in bigbadtoystore people who like me live in Europe and in this case in the EU, make the purchase always asking for the lowest shipping cost service. It will take even as my first Rebor gorilla has taken 4 months but in the end it arrives and you avoid customs fees. Patience and waiting there is no other. With the second purchase of the Rebor gorilla I could have ordered the Rebor carnotaurus at https://modellpferdeversand.de/REBOR-Tiere
and even some other figure like one of the painting versions of the Eofauna triceratops.

I said my five stars for bigbadtoy because the package arrived late but arrived but perfectly packaged and the figure implacably well without any defect without breakage or abrasions.

Halichoeres

This sounds like a pretty typical transit time between the US and Europe in the COVID era.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: