News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebDragon

Positives for avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono and avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon, for a trade and sale respectively. Thanks!

BlueKrono

Positive for WebDragon. Happy with this first time transaction.

Positive for Bread. Always reliable.

Neutral for Syndicate Bias. Purchased a >$100 figure from him. It was poorly packaged and arrived broken in two places. He explained someone else packed it and it sounds like he's dealing with more important stuff than dinosaur figures, but I was dissatisfied. He hasn't responded to me in over two months. So... caution advised I guess.

Positive for Halichoeres. Highly recommended.

Positive for Brettnj. Compiled a large order compiled over many months, shipped from Japan. Dozens of figures, every single one accounted for, and all packaged extremely well. Everything arrived intact. Couldn't be more pleased to deal with him.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

RobinGoodfellow

After my totally negative experience with Modellpferdeversand  ( http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.msg303478#msg303478 ), I was searching for a store inside EU (without Customs taxes) selling Rebor figures.
And I found a very interesting one: Speelboer (  https://www.speelboer.com/ ).
It's based at Nederland.
The store also has a connection with BVS Miniatures for a custom painting service (Ben is a very talented artist).
International shipping orders are slightly difficult ( you have to directly contact the store for price) but the owner is very kind and greatly communicative.
Shipping was really fast (DHL / 3 days to Italy ) and not too expensive.
A very positive transaction.
Thumbs up.
Thank you.
^-^

Shonisaurus

Good for you Robin, they sell pretty affordable PNSO figures there and Nanmu is good to know.

They sell almost all well-known brands, which is a good option compared to the German online store.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

A huge positive to avatar_brettnj @brettnj for both of my recent packages from you. Extremely pleased again, well packed, very fast service too.

Also giving another positive to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the PNSO Allosaurus and Tylosaurus that I bought a few weeks ago.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Everything_Dinosaur

Also giving another positive to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for the PNSO Allosaurus and Tylosaurus that I bought a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

Our thanks for your kind words - our next shipment of PNSO models including all the recently announced figures (and one that has yet to be announced), is on its way to our warehouse, these figures should be in stock in 2-3 weeks. We appreciate your feedback, our thanks once again.

Nimravus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 11, 2022, 10:17:04 AM
A huge positive to avatar_brettnj @brettnj for both of my recent packages from you. Extremely pleased again, well packed, very fast service too.
100% agreed, 5 stars for Brett for the Eikohs and Qualia Dinos!

WebDragon

Positive feedback for a purchase from SidB, thanks!

paintingdinos

Big positive for avatar_Brolyss4 @Brolyss4
Kit arrived in perfect condition :)

Crackington

Big thumbs up to avatar_Duna @Duna - glad the WWD figures got to you safely!

Duna

Positive for avatar_Crackington @Crackington too! Perfect transaction and quick shipping!

paintingdinos

Positive for avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for a smooth transaction!

Halichoeres

And positive back for avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos, always a pleasure!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Does anyone have any experience with Alcaiceria? Link: https://www.alcaiceria.com/index.php

I emailed them two days ago about questions on shipping fees and stock levels, but have yet to receive a response. Maybe it's because I emailed them in English instead of Spanish?

thedeadlymoose

Extremely overdue thanks and positive feedback for avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking for being both excellent and conscientious as a seller, and handling the transaction very smoothly, with carefully packed figures that I'm quite happy with. :) And being very patient on my slow replies! :D

Duna

Quote from: Flaffy on February 28, 2022, 02:44:38 PM
Does anyone have any experience with Alcaiceria? Link: https://www.alcaiceria.com/index.php

I emailed them two days ago about questions on shipping fees and stock levels, but have yet to receive a response. Maybe it's because I emailed them in English instead of Spanish?

Yes, I buy every year all my figures from them (Safari, Collecta, Schleich and of course, Eofauna). Very professional team. They accept international orders and you can contact them by email or just "buy" the item, even in preorders. You don't have to pay nothing until you get an email from them with the payment order.
I don't know why they haven't replied to you, I contact them in  [email protected]. I write in Spanish buy they probably understand English. I've just preordered the Eofauna diplodocus from them.

Georassic

another positive for brettnj. Always a reliable route to hard to get figures from Japan.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Leyster

Just got a package from avatar_brettnj @brettnj , very positive, everything was packed nicely and arrived without a scratch. Also really positive comunication!
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

terrorchicken

+++ for avatar_brettnj @brettnj all figures came in great condition and packed nicely. Great communication as always.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: