News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 19, 2021, 02:27:50 PM
Big thanks to avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor for forwarding some figures from Europe!

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres : Ah, only now I see the figures finally have arrived! Although it lasted an eternity, it was a pleasure, you are welcome!
I am still happy to help everyone with anything concerning German or European figures. Keep in mind, however, postage from Europe to US and the world has become horribly expensive.

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Duna. The shipment of my vintage protoceratops from UKRD arrived fast with minimal shipping costs and in record time. The outstanding treatment and speed and sincerely I am totally grateful to him, not even all the money in the world could pay for having found a new partner for my Collecta protoceratops and to be honest, although it seems a contradiction, I like the UKRD protoceratops by far more than the one that I have from Collecta or BoTM I know that is quite a controversial opinion but I have to admit it. That figure was for me a highly anticipated figure and in eBay markets it is prohibitive. Of course I have "guardian angels" who are helping me in Heaven and on earth and one of them is Duna. Thanks.

JurassicTakedown

Confirming I got the goods from avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia and avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon  thank you so much!

WebDragon

Thank you to avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia as a great seller!

WebDragon

Positive for avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian, whose great packing ensured that a crushed box didn't cause harm to any of the figures they sent inside. Thank you!

postsaurischian

Quote from: WebDragon on April 20, 2021, 03:26:56 AM
Positive for avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian, whose great packing ensured that a crushed box didn't cause harm to any of the figures they sent inside. Thank you!

Positive back to avatar_WebDragon @WebDragon, my Dilophosaurus has arrived in great condition
                                                           and I'm happy to say that my Battat collection is now complete :) . Thank you, too!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reuben03

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 24, 2021, 02:48:30 AM
Belated positive for avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03!
likewise!
smooth and speedy business with avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres, 110% reliable and honest,
10/10 would buy from again and hope to in future!

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Eocarcharia

Positive to avatar_Loon @Loon for a well-packaged delivery.

thedeadlymoose

Once again, very positive for avatar_Loon @Loon for excellently packaged and speedily delivered figures.

Shonisaurus

My five stars for Duna without his work and management it would have been impossible to get those figures, thanks to the fact that he offered to sell me these figures from a lot on eBay I was able to get that tyrannosaurus and brachiosaurus from UKRD and close a wound in my heart that I had since She was an 18-year-old post-adolescent college girl. Thanks avatar_Duna @Duna !

Shonisaurus

My absolute disapproval of Model Toy Center for the following reason, on January 8 of this year in the Aliexpress store loved by everyone including me Model Toy Center I paid the sum of 9.19 euros for the economic model tiantaiosaurus of Vitae, At that time, my bank account and the card with which I made the payment were in another bank and a few days later I canceled the bank account of that bank and transferred the little money that was still in the account to my new bank.

The fact is that from January to today extending said delivery the economic model Vitae tiantaiosaurus I have not received it, I canceled before the end of the delivery deadline seeing that said store did not receive said figure on Aliexpress and requested a refund of said money , I provided the Model Toy Center seller with my new number of my current bank account but they have been unable to reimburse me the money since said money was sent to the old bank account and totally non-existent card and that in my case I had given them my bank account current as I have already commented, and they have sent me a personal message that as the order was canceled said sum of money could not be returned as it was impossible for them to deliver said sum, as you can see the sum of money is a pittance 9.19 euros and for I am not going to fight but as in my case I have my own code of ethics and conduct, I never get anything that is not mine, and it is more if I sold or intended to sell some f My figure, in case my faulty problems arose, I would do everything possible and impossible to return the seller his sum of money I am an honored person for what I have told said Model Toy Center company that seeing that they are being fools or not They understand my messages, I am not going to buy more from them or from any Aliexpress company (of which I had and had always given outstanding references) or from other Ebay or Amazon businesses (I highlighted in a thread the problems they had caused me) and From now on I will buy Chinese dinosaur products from a European or American credit company as everythingdinosaur could be in this case even if the expenses are higher but in this case it is a legit company and Mike and Sue have been cordial with me.

Although Model Toy Center or another Aliexpress company offered me dinosaurs at a bargain price, I am not going to buy them, it has taught me life and it is more something that I carry in my blood not to keep anything that is not mine even if it arrived the case was in financial ruin (which is not my case fortunately). I prefer a European company that knows my language and is honest and serious like me even if it involves shipping costs and that company is everythingdinosaur.

On the other hand, I am going to receive the two Nanmu giganotosaurus from lacitedesnuages.be tomorrow and by mistake on April 30 I made a transfer to them thinking that I had not paid them in order of 79.80 euros for a red giganotosaurus and the expenses of shipment, I have asked for said amount to be re-entered, they told me that said amount was re-entered into my account, I have the emails sent but until today they have not re-entered this amount of 79.80 euros to my bank account. In the event that that account did not re-enter it and given the impossibility of recovering said amount, I would be faced with the painful option of only requesting Nanmu figures from everythingdinosaur, I suppose that the honesty of that great and competent Belgian company one hundred percent and of which I have placed many hopes, I am not disappointed. I will continue to wait, although it is a miserable amount, it is only 79.80 euros, obviously in the event that they did not return said money, as is logical, I would also stop buying from said company, although I believe that the competence and honesty of said company is proven one hundred percent and I trust them.

In particular, I have been very hard on an endearing and positive company like Model Toy Center and I have even been quite unfair not only with that company but with all those in the Aliexpress branch, but in my case I have a very strict code of conduct in my case As the phrase says "I don't do to others what I don't want them to do to me" and considering that it is a Chinese company and they don't understand my colossal and badly written English, I don't blame them but obviously I don't like the people who are pesetera and that they do not make an effort to satisfy a client that has brought them many economic gains, it is a misery as I have said what I ask that they reinstate me in the face of the impossibility of buying the Vitae tiantaiosaurus low cost model but logically apart from a buyer I am human and I do not like in this case that a company does not take its time to satisfy the customer. Money is the least important thing that saddens me the most are the forms.

amargasaurus cazaui

:) :) :) :) :)Great seller and I return the feedback for Eocarcharia..well packed, superb communications, easy to work with, solid guy
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Eocarcharia

Positive for H @hiplobonoxa as a buyer.

Edit: Adding a positive for J @Jltassara

Halichoeres

Another positive for Berliner Zinnfiguren. I re-ordered the lost parcel and they did a superb job packing their lovely figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

ceratopsian

Full marks to Mike and Sue of Everything Dinosaur for sourcing one of the limited edition PNSO bronze Thalassodromeus statues for me, only 5 of which were earmarked for sale outside China.  I'd never have risked ordering one of these direct from China, given the high value, in case it got lost/damaged etc, and I didn't want the headache of dealing with customs.  It's beautiful - and  Everything Dinosaur's service is always flawless.

Halichoeres

Positive for avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro ! Thanks for the trade!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

A positive to Everything Dinosaur for another speedy and wonderful delivery of those PNSO minis and other figure.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: