News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Positive for our own Dr. Admin/dinotoyforum! :)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

amargasaurus cazaui

Another well handled, and solid experience with Tyrannt Queen, reliable, rapid and quite thorough in her dealings.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

Positive for amargasaurus cazaui too, everything went smoothly and pleasantly :)

postsaurischian

Another big positive for tyrantqueen!
The Saltasaurus arrived at Martin Garratt's place and it looks very beautiful :).

tyrantqueen

Positive to postsaurischian as well 8)

I can't begin to imagine how busy Martin Garratt is going to be with all these kits coming his way :o. But at least he's getting plenty of business and stuff to paint.

Halichoeres

Positive for Roselaar, who went out of his way to find something to trade for!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Roselaar

Positive back at Halichoeres. Welcome back any time! :)

Dinosaurana

Positive for Halichoeres.

Gwangi

Positive for Halichoeres and Amargasaurus.  ^-^

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Gwangi on April 14, 2015, 11:08:32 PM
Positive for Halichoeres and Amargasaurus.  ^-^
Pleasure doing business Gwangi, a strong positive there for you.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Quen

Positive for Halichoeres!   :D

Halichoeres

Halichoeres

Big positive for Dino Lord, who could have totally hosed me but didn't!

DinoToyForum

Positive for Roselaar! Thanks for the Panini figures!  8)

Takama

Two Thumbs up for Brandem. I stressed that he make sure my models get to me safely, and he packed them tight.

If anyone's interested in one of these, PM me or Brandem

joossa

Positive for Halichoeres. great communication too!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Halichoeres

Positive in equal measure for joossa!

Halichoeres

And positive for Dino Master!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: