News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Vitae dinosaurs

Started by Mauro "Raptor86", October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

Kits?

Shonisaurus

They can be prototypes of PVC. One of the ceraptosidos that have projected is the diabloceratops (until nothing ago a nobody in the toy market), another is a triceratops.

In those that do not remain clear to me is in the marine animal (can be a carcharodon megalodon or a levyatan?

Regarding the other model, I can only think of two figures, either in such a projection or in an updated version of the spinosaurus.

I pray they are made of PVC or a material similar to their giganotosaurus and not resin.  :P

Reptilia

Looks like a killer whale to me.

Ravonium

Quote from: Reptilia on April 01, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
Looks like a killer whale to me.

In that list of figures posted a few months ago, a killer whale was among them, so I agree.

Minmiminime

It looks like they've made a shift to digital sculpting, but those prototypes are looking very promising. Lots of flesh on the ceratopsians. Looking forward to seeing more pictures! They certainly mean business, if these models become easily available and affordable, they really could become serious contenders in the industry. I certainly appreciate that they are motivated to produce models which are as accurate as possible, as well as beautiful ^-^
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Minmiminime

VITAE have published a pic of their production designs for the next two years. I'm so sorry I can't post pictures, I can't work out how to do it, but here's the link to their FB post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=234152927132896&id=173557513192438
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Jose S.M.

There are some nice looking things there, I'm on phone but I'll check it again on PC to see it bigger,I hope some are  going to be PVC, not only resin models.

ImADinosaurRARR

QuoteVITAE have published a pic of their production designs for the next two years. I'm so sorry I can't post pictures, I can't work out how to do it, but here's the link to their FB post:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=234152927132896&id=173557513192438

Don't  worry. I gottch'a.

Looking back at their prototypes during December, the only things missing are the Pterosaur, one of the Tyrannosaurids and the Blue Whale. They also have a new sauropod (on the stand), Packy, Ankylo, Trike, Suchomimus and the theropod above the Vitea sign. 

QuoteI hope some are  going to be PVC, not only resin models.

When the Suchomimus was announced, I asked what material it would be made in, and they said they haddn't decided yet. I have no idea if that's a good idea or not. Surly if your going to make a dynamic model, you have to know the material won't bend before hand?

Jose S.M.

Well, their first popular figure was the Giganotosaurus, that was PVC. And there's lots of other pvc toys and figures out there, like the PNSO ones (some people did have problems with their Wilsons tough).

MoarCrossovers

Is that Plioplatecarpus I see?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on April 12, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
Well, their first popular figure was the Giganotosaurus, that was PVC. And there's lots of other pvc toys and figures out there, like the PNSO ones (some people did have problems with their Wilsons tough).

At the beginning of the forum in relation to a question of mine, commented a member of the forum that the sinraptor would be made of PVC and the sinoceratops would be made of resin. The second figure is obviously resin, just wait if the syraptor is PVC as discussed, I send a link to the thread of Vitae where that is discussed, is on page 1 of this thread:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6168.0

It is precisely because of a question from me about the material of the new figures and Mauro Raptor says that the

sinraptor is pvc and resin sinoceratops.

I suppose it will depend on Vitae which figures are made of resin or PVC.

Loon

That eotriceratops is amazing, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but, is that a prosauropod I spy on the left?

Ravonium

Quote from: MoarCrossovers on April 12, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
Is that Plioplatecarpus I see?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's most excited for the Plioplatecarpus!  :)

Minmiminime

Thank you for doing that, ImADinosaurRARR ;D These really are looking very promising! I'm a little disappointed that pterosaurs aren't represented, but delighted that there are so many unusual species! If they're PVC I can definitely see myself picking some up. Even if they're not, I'll probably indulge in at least one...

Sim

Quote from: ImADinosaurRARR on April 12, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
Looking back at their prototypes during December, the only things missing are the Pterosaur, one of the Tyrannosaurids and the Blue Whale.

I was wondering what the theropod head in the top left was, but reading your post I think you're right and it's one of the tyrannosaurids.

Quote from: ImADinosaurRARR on April 12, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
They also have a new sauropod (on the stand), Packy, Ankylo, Trike, Suchomimus and the theropod above the Vitea sign. 

Making out the names in the photo, you're correct about Suchomimus, but the others are Achelousaurus, Jinyunpelta, Eotriceratops and not a sauropod but Lufengosaurus I think.  The theropod above the Vitae sign was among the prototypes from months ago, it's the Chilantaisaurus.

Quote from: Loon on April 12, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but, is that a prosauropod I spy on the left?

I think you're right, the name underneath it seems to be "Lufengosaurus huenei" only with the first three letters outside of the photo.

Halichoeres

Wow, these guys are ambitious. And that's a hell of a turnaround time on Jinyunpelta; the name was only published 6 weeks ago.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Brolyss4

It's just me or their Diabloceratops do not have horns over the eyes? Because it should have

ceratopsian

Quote from: Brolyss4 on April 13, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
It's just me or their Diabloceratops do not have horns over the eyes? Because it should have

Are you referring to their Achelousaurus, I wonder?

tanystropheus

looking forward to their sea creatures and Suchomimus .

Shonisaurus

I hope that soon more Vitae figures will be commercialized besides the resin figures sinoceratops and majungasaurus and that these are made of PVC.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: