News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A story

Started by Soopairik, December 06, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

The formula was made the frogs homosexual, Jones's greatest fear, and they threw him off of the flat earth, in a very fabulous way, mind you.

Ravonium

He then landed in an alternate version of the world where all his conspiracies were true and his snake oil actually worked on people. He then shouted "I told you that I was right, homosexual anuran globalist scum!". Soon, his crew came to the planet, including one familiar man called...

Loon

...Michael Eisner.

Soopairik

They all cheered and threw a massive party.

Unfortunately, in that universe, there was also an Alex Jones who was very smart and intelligent, unlike ours.

Archosauria

But it was at this moment that Isildur, son of the King, took up his fathers sword...
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

DinoToyForum

...and cried out: "Enough of this! Gather around one and all, for I wish to tell you a story". And so, he began...

QuetzalcoatlusKing

He said "Once upon a time, when me and your mom were in my bedroom....

Archosauria

"We were playing a good game of Battle Ship..."
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Ravonium

"...and then you won, now end this awful story.", said Ravonium, as he went into this thread and got angry my (and a few others') amazing story was stopped in favor of that awful story. "Now, if I may speak", said Ravo again, "I will start a better story: One day, Dr. Admin went onto the DTF and saw the most horrifying thing he ever saw..."

Archosauria

All the reviews, topics and posts had vanished without a trace...

-Steve Miller

Ravonium

No-one knew why; some blamed long-gone members who were seeking revenge, others blamed hackers, however the true reason was found to simply be server issues caused by...

DinoToyForum

...the millennium bug.

Ravonium

But it was only the year 2036, so there is no way the millenium bug could have been there as a mistake that only got noticed now. This was where it was found out that a certain man called Ajit Pai had been tampering with the forum source code so that the forum charged a ransom, now that net neutrality was abolished. When his name was revealed, Dr. Admin decided to...

Soopairik

Ravonium

This led to a second overthrowing of the admin. The new admin would be whoever posted next in the thread, and that member was called...

DinoToyForum

Ravonium

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 15, 2018, 08:32:30 PM
Dinotoyforum

Alright, you win. Now let me continue on from Reply 63 (as I originally intended to in Reply 68).

He decided to throw a laser beam at anyone he thought of as sheep, until someone stopped him. This hero was the one and the only...

DinoToyForum

Dinotoyforum. But Ravonium was not happy about this, not happy at all. And so, after much deliberation, Ravonium resolved to take matters into his own hands and...

Archosauria

Go to Diary Queen.

-Steve Miller

Ravonium

That was until he realised that Dairy Queen didn't exist in his country. He then did the right thing and banned Dinotoyforum and Archosauria from posting in this thread, but according to Dinotoyforum, everyone was Dinotoyforum, so his plan didn't work, so then he decided to hold a contest dedicated to...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: